Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Show me a dragon, I'll give you (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@GrimdarkRoxy For Orion: Sculpt the stars And crest the moon, Know that I Will be there soon; Smoke in my eyes And dust in my palms, Breathe in and scoop And form without qualm The beginnings of stars, The tellers of dreams, Fly I will on, They scatter, agleam. For Atlantis: Sink, dreamer, see What lies under a darkened sea. We we proud, we were clever, Our mythos stretches forever, With a click and a clack All sorrows attacked, The water grew darker, We saw a marker Of our doom in the waves. Now I foresee the graves. We are wizards, we are seers, But our grief won’t disappear. Enjoy! [emoji=seafood]
@GrimdarkRoxy

For Orion:

Sculpt the stars
And crest the moon,
Know that I
Will be there soon;
Smoke in my eyes
And dust in my palms,
Breathe in and scoop
And form without qualm
The beginnings of stars,
The tellers of dreams,
Fly I will on,
They scatter, agleam.

For Atlantis:

Sink, dreamer, see
What lies under a darkened sea.
We we proud, we were clever,
Our mythos stretches forever,
With a click and a clack
All sorrows attacked,
The water grew darker,
We saw a marker
Of our doom in the waves.
Now I foresee the graves.
We are wizards, we are seers,
But our grief won’t disappear.

Enjoy!
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver that is beautiful, inspiring and enchanting! It's so perfect for the vibe I feel from him too! Thankyou so much! I'll keep the poem on his bio always x
@SilverSilver that is beautiful, inspiring and enchanting! It's so perfect for the vibe I feel from him too! Thankyou so much! I'll keep the poem on his bio always x
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@SilverSilver ohh i love it!! I cant handle just getting this for free so i doodled ReVerse and ReAssert [img]https://i.imgur.com/4TYhoEx.png[/img]
@SilverSilver ohh i love it!! I cant handle just getting this for free so i doodled ReVerse and ReAssert

4TYhoEx.png
Untitled_Artwork.png My Adopt Shop!
Sage/Dead
FR+3
He/Him
@SilverSilver Thank you so much! These poems are beautiful ^^
@SilverSilver Thank you so much! These poems are beautiful ^^
rOyYxyH.png
@SilverSilver If you are still doing poems... my girl Furi would love to hear one. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49902444&skin=0&apparel=834,23092,15729,15713,15753,15696&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@SilverSilver If you are still doing poems... my girl Furi would love to hear one.

dragon?did=49902444&skin=0&apparel=834,23092,15729,15713,15753,15696&xt=dressing.png
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@botonist My goodness, I love this so much?? You captured them so well, I love it! Thank you!! [emoji=coatl love] You've made my day, so here's a poem for Kortu too! Dance in the garden, Swing from the trees, Roll in the sunshine And drink in the breeze, This is mine, my palace of flowers, Where I sit and dream and take in the hours. Now watch: with some sunshine, Some cool water pure, Lots of care and lots of love, This I assure - My family draws close, my child and mate, And they, just like flowers, make every day great! [emoji=rose]
@botonist My goodness, I love this so much?? You captured them so well, I love it! Thank you!!

You've made my day, so here's a poem for Kortu too!

Dance in the garden,
Swing from the trees,
Roll in the sunshine
And drink in the breeze,
This is mine, my palace of flowers,
Where I sit and dream and take in the hours.

Now watch: with some sunshine,
Some cool water pure,
Lots of care and lots of love,
This I assure -
My family draws close, my child and mate,
And they, just like flowers, make every day great!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@AlchemyFox For Furi: [s](a dragon after my own heart [emoji=familiar heart])[/s] Hark - the windchimes in the mountain breeze, The wind carries their songs to me, And stories too, some young, some old, Some tell of ancient heroes bold, Some murmur sorrows, martyrs once bled, Some roar victorious, the fight and the dead, I take in them all, the love ballads pure, I exhale them out, the long distant shores. So many things I have seen from my den Thanks to them, so again, I pick up my pen. Bend your ear and you’ll always hear. Don’t let the stories disappear. Enjoy~! [emoji=gust]
@AlchemyFox

For Furi: (a dragon after my own heart )

Hark - the windchimes in the mountain breeze,
The wind carries their songs to me,
And stories too, some young, some old,
Some tell of ancient heroes bold,
Some murmur sorrows, martyrs once bled,
Some roar victorious, the fight and the dead,
I take in them all, the love ballads pure,
I exhale them out, the long distant shores.
So many things I have seen from my den
Thanks to them, so again, I pick up my pen.

Bend your ear and you’ll always hear.
Don’t let the stories disappear.

Enjoy~!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver Maybe a poem for this guy? (you're a really good poet btw)[emoji=coatl happy] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38855558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388556/38855558_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver
Maybe a poem for this guy? (you're a really good poet btw)

38855558_350.png
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
@shunkerbelle For Copper: Their discordant howl sounds, But only in my mind, Once dead and blind, Now stuck in endless rounds Of would’ve, should’ve, could have; I hammer to my limbs Metal, tin, and iron grim, But someday I will halve - My siblings’ sorrow I will change, For them I’ll clear another path, Don’t think about the aftermath, I’ll get them home, I will arrange. Then we were hatchlings, when we fled. Now the memory is in my… heads. Enjoy! [emoji=tundra happy]
@shunkerbelle

For Copper:

Their discordant howl sounds,
But only in my mind,
Once dead and blind,
Now stuck in endless rounds

Of would’ve, should’ve, could have;
I hammer to my limbs
Metal, tin, and iron grim,
But someday I will halve -

My siblings’ sorrow I will change,
For them I’ll clear another path,
Don’t think about the aftermath,
I’ll get them home, I will arrange.

Then we were hatchlings, when we fled.
Now the memory is in my… heads.

Enjoy!

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
@SilverSilver - Can you write one for Rebar please? He has a very short lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47736093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477361/47736093_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverSilver - Can you write one for Rebar please? He has a very short lore.

47736093_350.png
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21