Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Parasites I closed it because all the 4 slots wwere taken and you were one of the people who took one xs dont worry owo your son will get drawn
@Parasites I closed it because all the 4 slots wwere taken and you were one of the people who took one xs dont worry owo your son will get drawn
forgot.png
@phiastar oof yes i saw your post and yours is in owo i didnt reply because i respond with the finished product if there are no issues with the dragon submitted xs

i also saw the fae you had and started draeing him, but then i saw that you changed it to a baby snapper so i had to resketch it again xs but its ok!
@phiastar oof yes i saw your post and yours is in owo i didnt reply because i respond with the finished product if there are no issues with the dragon submitted xs

i also saw the fae you had and started draeing him, but then i saw that you changed it to a baby snapper so i had to resketch it again xs but its ok!
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella
Oh my god I love that so much. Thank you! It looks amazing
@LostUmbrella
Oh my god I love that so much. Thank you! It looks amazing
Valentine-Sig.png
@LostUmbrella, I wasn’t sure if he was too hard! I’m so sorry you had to redraw ;-;, I let my impatient self get the best of me...so sorry! [emoji=coatl sad]
@LostUmbrella, I wasn’t sure if he was too hard! I’m so sorry you had to redraw ;-;, I let my impatient self get the best of me...so sorry!
mn0cX9u.gif
@Chaosnight Im glad you like it^^
@Chaosnight Im glad you like it^^
forgot.png
@Phiastar dont worry!! its alrightc: he was simple enough, if you want i can go back to drawing him and send you the sketch of the snapper? owo or jut continue what im doing now
it wont be a burden!! these are super easy to draw, so dont worry about making me redrawing him again if that might bother you xs
@Phiastar dont worry!! its alrightc: he was simple enough, if you want i can go back to drawing him and send you the sketch of the snapper? owo or jut continue what im doing now
it wont be a burden!! these are super easy to draw, so dont worry about making me redrawing him again if that might bother you xs
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella, yes I’d love a drawing of the fae, thank you for being so kind!! If possible, I’d love the snapper sketch as well. If you want me to pay for it I could!
@LostUmbrella, yes I’d love a drawing of the fae, thank you for being so kind!! If possible, I’d love the snapper sketch as well. If you want me to pay for it I could!
mn0cX9u.gif
@LostUmbrella Oops you forgot an 'o' on my ping [emoji=guardian tongue] But omg hahhaha that's perfect for him! Thank you sm!!
@LostUmbrella

Oops you forgot an 'o' on my ping

But omg hahhaha that's perfect for him! Thank you sm!!
Moofiegoo.gifuOiypcH.pngMoofiegoo.gif
@Moofiegoo im glad you like him^^ and oof sorry ;w; i didnt notice @Phiastar owo heres your snapper..[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441492687083012096/551807537985486878/phiastar1.png[/img] and your fae..[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441492687083012096/551821149575708727/fae44.png[/img] and oof you dont need to pay me anyhing owo these are free but if you want to send me something then ? cant stop you xs just make sure its n?t a lot oof
@Moofiegoo im glad you like him^^ and oof sorry ;w; i didnt notice

@Phiastar owo heres your snapper..phiastar1.png

and your fae..fae44.png

and oof you dont need to pay me anyhing owo these are free
but if you want to send me something then ? cant stop you xs just make sure its n?t a lot oof
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella, they're so cute! Thank you so much! I can send you some stuffs as payment for two! :3
@LostUmbrella, they're so cute! Thank you so much! I can send you some stuffs as payment for two! :3
mn0cX9u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10