Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[font=Verdana][size=2]@LostUmbrella Is this thread still open? Do you mind drawing my dragon if he catches your interest? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40083680] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400837/40083680_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LostUmbrella

Is this thread still open? Do you mind drawing my dragon if he catches your interest?

40083680_350.png

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji enjoooyyyy [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/477136676884447242/671653117032398848/mwaster.png[/img] theres also a versiobn wih a semi transparent circle behind his head anda transparent one ; if youd likea ny let me know!!(i copy paste the links from discord so for the transparent one i might need to upload it to dropbox or send you an email xs)
@katsuji enjoooyyyy mwaster.png
theres also a versiobn wih a semi transparent circle behind his head anda transparent one ; if youd likea ny let me know!!(i copy paste the links from discord so for the transparent one i might need to upload it to dropbox or send you an email xs)
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella

It's perfect! I am absolutely freaking out and loving how you added that he is a "mwaster"! May I have all versions?! Just going to post all three in his profile because this is so amazing!

It might work with Discord, but I'm not sure.
@LostUmbrella

It's perfect! I am absolutely freaking out and loving how you added that he is a "mwaster"! May I have all versions?! Just going to post all three in his profile because this is so amazing!

It might work with Discord, but I'm not sure.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji im so happy you like it so much :D I'll send you all of them once I'm on pc ;

Thank you e xs
@katsuji im so happy you like it so much :D I'll send you all of them once I'm on pc ;

Thank you e xs
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella

I hope you had a great Crystalline Gala!

Were you able to get back at you computer?
@LostUmbrella

I hope you had a great Crystalline Gala!

Were you able to get back at you computer?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji i couldnt manage to go on it before gojng on a vacation xs im currently abroad ; I might me tomorrow after school because im returning today at around midnight XS

Sorry for the delay!!
@katsuji i couldnt manage to go on it before gojng on a vacation xs im currently abroad ; I might me tomorrow after school because im returning today at around midnight XS

Sorry for the delay!!
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella,

No worries! I hope you have a safe trip! There's no rush.
@LostUmbrella,

No worries! I hope you have a safe trip! There's no rush.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
[font=Verdana][size=2]@LostUmbrella, Good evening/morning! I know this might be rather unexpected, getting a ping from me on this Thread, but Nosey wanted to thank you in return for the lovely art you made of him. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/TPV2nHtT/No-Longer-Alone-Shallow.png[/img][/center]
@LostUmbrella,

Good evening/morning! I know this might be rather unexpected, getting a ping from me on this Thread, but Nosey wanted to thank you in return for the lovely art you made of him.

No-Longer-Alone-Shallow.png
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@katsuji XS thats so sweet of him!! tell him i said thanks ;O
@katsuji XS thats so sweet of him!! tell him i said thanks ;O
forgot.png
@LostUmbrella, Nosey appreciates you!

Remember to save the image just in case! I'll be posting it to his Lore Thread sometime this week. If the image ever breaks, you can always find it in his Lore Thread since I'll be keeping it up to date.

Were you ever able to reach your computer?

I hope you are having a great Wavecrest Saturnalia!
@LostUmbrella, Nosey appreciates you!

Remember to save the image just in case! I'll be posting it to his Lore Thread sometime this week. If the image ever breaks, you can always find it in his Lore Thread since I'll be keeping it up to date.

Were you ever able to reach your computer?

I hope you are having a great Wavecrest Saturnalia!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10