Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
Guess this guy will fit even better than her so he will be joining alongside the other dragons in my clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51284027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512841/51284027_350.png[/img] [/url]
Guess this guy will fit even better than her so he will be joining alongside the other dragons in my clan.

51284027_350.png
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta
Both can join for the subspecies actually. I've been planning it out in my dragon's bio, and I like the fact that your first one is a seer, so I added a second type to fit her requirements.
Seers are just like the normal version of Time Capsules, but their secondary has the same color range as their primary rather than tertiary. They would be able to see into the future, as well as having the normal Time Capsule powers.
@Oreolanta
Both can join for the subspecies actually. I've been planning it out in my dragon's bio, and I like the fact that your first one is a seer, so I added a second type to fit her requirements.
Seers are just like the normal version of Time Capsules, but their secondary has the same color range as their primary rather than tertiary. They would be able to see into the future, as well as having the normal Time Capsule powers.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Glad I stumbled upon this lol. Great concept!
Glad I stumbled upon this lol. Great concept!
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I had two more dragons join my clan and I was wondering about the portals and how rare they really are. My clan has allied itself with a different time flight clan and we have decided that they could meet by using the portals since they are in different locations. So yeah, the only question I have about them is how rare they are ^^
I had two more dragons join my clan and I was wondering about the portals and how rare they really are. My clan has allied itself with a different time flight clan and we have decided that they could meet by using the portals since they are in different locations. So yeah, the only question I have about them is how rare they are ^^
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta
Currently there is no set rarity for the portals to the Time Flight territory. There are two currently known, but there's are many others that exist. Some stay in one place all the time, some disappear and reappear at random locations, and some can only be summoned by magic.
@Oreolanta
Currently there is no set rarity for the portals to the Time Flight territory. There are two currently known, but there's are many others that exist. Some stay in one place all the time, some disappear and reappear at random locations, and some can only be summoned by magic.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer I forgot to ask you to add me to the pinglist when I asked if a few dragons could join the flight;;;; Can I be added please?
@GalacticExplorer I forgot to ask you to add me to the pinglist when I asked if a few dragons could join the flight;;;; Can I be added please?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana
Sure!
@Harana
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer Thanks! Also, I love how the subspecies looks, and I may get one once I have more lair space! :D
@GalacticExplorer Thanks! Also, I love how the subspecies looks, and I may get one once I have more lair space! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@GalacticExplorer
Hello! I love this concept and I come from amino. My whole clan would like to join which is....I'll go check. And could I also be added to the ping list?

Oof time to write some lore
@GalacticExplorer
Hello! I love this concept and I come from amino. My whole clan would like to join which is....I'll go check. And could I also be added to the ping list?

Oof time to write some lore
@Dawnsplash
Sure!
@Dawnsplash
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30