Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Smiling draws familiars
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
these are stunning!! please add me to the pinglist as well!
these are stunning!! please add me to the pinglist as well!
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
pleaseee add me to your pinglist i love these also [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] ?
pleaseee add me to your pinglist i love these
also
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse ?
yPXQqTN.png
@Dragonheartnight
@Dragonheartnight
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@DetectivePopcorn Thank you!

@VENNY @demitri Added! c:

@RoseBones Added! Please remember though that the possibility of me drawing a suggested familiar in any near future is extremely slim, since I'm only drawing these for fun and drawing suggested familiars would almost feel like doing commissions!

@Dragonheartnight I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, do you want to be on the pinglist or-
@DetectivePopcorn Thank you!

@VENNY @demitri Added! c:

@RoseBones Added! Please remember though that the possibility of me drawing a suggested familiar in any near future is extremely slim, since I'm only drawing these for fun and drawing suggested familiars would almost feel like doing commissions!

@Dragonheartnight I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, do you want to be on the pinglist or-
@SmilingDarkness
It was a self-ping , but I would love to be on the pinglist!
@SmilingDarkness
It was a self-ping , but I would love to be on the pinglist!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@Dragonheartnight

Ooh haha, I've never bumped into a self-ping before so I was a bit confused! But sure thing, added! c:
@Dragonheartnight

Ooh haha, I've never bumped into a self-ping before so I was a bit confused! But sure thing, added! c:
Sorry about the pause, I only draw FR familiars when I don't have anything better to draw and recently I came up with a new OC that's been a lot of fun! (Also an art block assaulted me a few weeks ago) [b] Irregular Nekomata[/b] [i]"Its lack of fur should not be seen as detriment, but an amazing opportunity to knit tiny kitty sweaters."[/i] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fa7ec092-ea97-456f-b7aa-570cd82db897/dd68h0s-fb4019a1-392a-44fa-8d6f-a8fd54f26b65.jpg/v1/fill/w_796,h_1004,q_70,strp/irregular_nekomata_by_thesmilingdarkness_dd68h0s-pre.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight
Sorry about the pause, I only draw FR familiars when I don't have anything better to draw and recently I came up with a new OC that's been a lot of fun! (Also an art block assaulted me a few weeks ago)

Irregular Nekomata

"Its lack of fur should not be seen as detriment, but an amazing opportunity to knit tiny kitty sweaters."
irregular_nekomata_by_thesmilingdarkness_dd68h0s-pre.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight
Take as much time off as you need~ But I'm happy that you're back with more awesome art! :D

Lovely folds on that raw chicken~
Take as much time off as you need~ But I'm happy that you're back with more awesome art! :D

Lovely folds on that raw chicken~
underskrift-geo.png
oooooo, good job as always!
oooooo, good job as always!
So beautiful!
So beautiful!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20