Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Smiling draws familiars
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
These are stunning! could I be added to the pinglist?
These are stunning! could I be added to the pinglist?
e31ff8057c844f754f94a24e2ed08795.jpg tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo8_250.png
@cordifolium @kirafriendpixel @Dragonheartnight Thank you all! [emoji=heart size=1] @Kinkajou2 Thank you, I'm glad you like them! c: Added!
@cordifolium @kirafriendpixel @Dragonheartnight
Thank you all!

@Kinkajou2
Thank you, I'm glad you like them! c: Added!
Note: The latest images aren't displaying properly anymore (idk why) If you want to see them again, please visit the DeviantArt link provided in the starting post! [b]Runescar Lynx[/b] [i]"At home in the blistering heat of the Ashfall Waste, these hot-footed felines commonly have the hunting grounds to themselves, until challenged by daring dragon clans"[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416690004719435786/591995178613604382/Runescar_lynx.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight @Kinkajou2
Note: The latest images aren't displaying properly anymore (idk why) If you want to see them again, please visit the DeviantArt link provided in the starting post!

Runescar Lynx
"At home in the blistering heat of the Ashfall Waste, these hot-footed felines commonly have the hunting grounds to themselves, until challenged by daring dragon clans"
Runescar_lynx.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight @Kinkajou2
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are amazing! I love how you match the familiar to the background
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are amazing! I love how you match the familiar to the background
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@ShinyDecidueye

Thank you! I'm glad you like them c: Added!
@ShinyDecidueye

Thank you! I'm glad you like them c: Added!
Gorgeous, love the sunset/sunrise glow, and how the colors complement the the orange runes on the kitty <3
Gorgeous, love the sunset/sunrise glow, and how the colors complement the the orange runes on the kitty <3
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Can I be added to the pinglist? These are beautiful! ~ [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are beautiful! ~
Nest made by wakor
lHdQ8WC.gifXBhgPWa.giflHdQ8WC.gif
@Spottedleaf125 Thank you! I'm glad I decided to make the background what it is c:

@TwilightSun Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :D I'll add you right away!
@Spottedleaf125 Thank you! I'm glad I decided to make the background what it is c:

@TwilightSun Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :D I'll add you right away!
HI IT'S ME AGAIN I'M NOT DEAD [b] Petalwing Peryton[/b] [i]"Though most peryton flocks nest high on cliffs and in trees, petalwing perytons can be found grazing in huge groups where the southern Starfall Isles begin to splinter and freeze into ice floes."[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713416648597569658/798545618037506068/Petalwing.jpg[/img] @Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight @Kinkajou2 @ShinyDecidueye @TwilightSun
HI IT'S ME AGAIN I'M NOT DEAD

Petalwing Peryton

"Though most peryton flocks nest high on cliffs and in trees, petalwing perytons can be found grazing in huge groups where the southern Starfall Isles begin to splinter and freeze into ice floes."
Petalwing.jpg

@Sylvpix @cordifolium @dragonhorselover @valefarious @skua @amberclawed @journeythepanda @wyvernaura888 @KrazKitCat @Purplepurple @Arkanjel @CitrusSeeds @LunaTenebrisFlos @Aphelion16 @Zerologist @BirdBrained @Mistwing608 @Spottedleaf125 @SpiceCookie @Razatharia @Angel614 @Rivertyl @Harmonywish @Beepo @kirafriendpixel @ShadowWyvern15 @Mitternacht @Dragonfruiteen @Kano3Shuuya @TheSquishyKing @Dreamcoyote @GoldieFazbear @iiSwizzle @Nightdraco @DemonKid @Furyan @DetectivePopcorn @Digimon11 @RosyWave @lovebite @JamminWithJimon @Asperitas @VENNY @demitri @RoseBones @Dragonheartnight @Kinkajou2 @ShinyDecidueye @TwilightSun

I completely forgot about this tread. Your drawings are still pretty and I'm glad you're still kicking!
I completely forgot about this tread. Your drawings are still pretty and I'm glad you're still kicking!
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20