Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
@Capricom here we go: https://dogicrimson.imgur.com/ - I don't usually share it too much since I don't know how to use the site properly.

@Phiastar - Aaaa so many stars what to do with 'em!?

@Flamingscales - Ayup, and I got more to come!
@Capricom here we go: https://dogicrimson.imgur.com/ - I don't usually share it too much since I don't know how to use the site properly.

@Phiastar - Aaaa so many stars what to do with 'em!?

@Flamingscales - Ayup, and I got more to come!

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
*squeals*
I think Scribbles is my favorite NPC! <3
*squeals*
I think Scribbles is my favorite NPC! <3
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@GrimHiive self pinging so i don't lose this again!
@GrimHiive self pinging so i don't lose this again!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
Quick April Update - I have finished 3 different sprites, 1 voted and 1 suggested (+ it's recolor). Currently working on another voted one, which just needs it's animation frames, and another suggested whom I just got lined yesterday.

I had 2 weeks of bad luck when it comes to work sadly, massive burnout which I made worse by ignoring it the first 4 days tryna force work out -3- But all is fine now! Heck I even finished few pieces from worklist, so hopefully me shortening the worklist will make next updates come in faster.
Quick April Update - I have finished 3 different sprites, 1 voted and 1 suggested (+ it's recolor). Currently working on another voted one, which just needs it's animation frames, and another suggested whom I just got lined yesterday.

I had 2 weeks of bad luck when it comes to work sadly, massive burnout which I made worse by ignoring it the first 4 days tryna force work out -3- But all is fine now! Heck I even finished few pieces from worklist, so hopefully me shortening the worklist will make next updates come in faster.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@Shaydas
@Shaydas
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@DogiCrimson

I just stumbled on someone using your nature nest and omg my it's amazing!! Sorry I had to say this... carry on <3
@DogiCrimson

I just stumbled on someone using your nature nest and omg my it's amazing!! Sorry I had to say this... carry on <3
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten - I'm glad ya like 'em! Messages like these actually cheer me up so no need to apologize ;w;
@Rosekitten - I'm glad ya like 'em! Messages like these actually cheer me up so no need to apologize ;w;

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I THINK I LOVE YOU!

p.s : i'm going to tell my friends about your amazing work!
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I THINK I LOVE YOU!

p.s : i'm going to tell my friends about your amazing work!
*Adam... lose weight
*It's funny, but it hurts...
*Kruonis' Time Hatchery
SDMKiMj.gifJGnDE4d.gifToxrvHn.gifAO6x9Go.gifceBwIw9.gif
WS0OUGQ.png
Just discovered your art! It is all so beautiful! I can't wait to see what else you might release. Thank you for making these available to us! [emoji=spiral love]
Just discovered your art! It is all so beautiful!
I can't wait to see what else you might release. Thank you for making these available to us!
these are lovely, your art is so nice! thank you!!
these are lovely, your art is so nice! thank you!!
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44