Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
these are amazing!!! it's so nice of you to make these free :'0 !! just gonna ping myself here,, @GravityGryphon
these are amazing!!! it's so nice of you to make these free :'0 !! just gonna ping myself here,, @GravityGryphon
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
May update!

I've been dealing with something irl, so haven't managed much - I've only finished one more sprite (so the total count is 4 finished, which means 2 voted, 2 requested). One more voted sprite and one more requested sprite are in the works, the second I get the voted one done I'll be posting new update.

Sadly my big order has drained me, new meds taken their toll, and new sleepcycle's been hell to figure out (long story short, everyone wants me awake at certain point leaving me like 2 hours to sleep when meds make me sleep like 12 hours. No fun)

Anyways, tryna get back to swing of things now, apologies for everyone -3-
May update!

I've been dealing with something irl, so haven't managed much - I've only finished one more sprite (so the total count is 4 finished, which means 2 voted, 2 requested). One more voted sprite and one more requested sprite are in the works, the second I get the voted one done I'll be posting new update.

Sadly my big order has drained me, new meds taken their toll, and new sleepcycle's been hell to figure out (long story short, everyone wants me awake at certain point leaving me like 2 hours to sleep when meds make me sleep like 12 hours. No fun)

Anyways, tryna get back to swing of things now, apologies for everyone -3-

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
Just make sure you take care of yourself. That's more important.
Just make sure you take care of yourself. That's more important.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Geez, dude, you should get more rest. The sprites can wait, you're more important
Geez, dude, you should get more rest. The sprites can wait, you're more important
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Please take care of yourself first! Remember that self care is not selfish. You are more important than the sprites. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Please take care of yourself first!

Remember that self care is not selfish. You are more important than the sprites.
Self ping because these are the cutest things. @randomfandomging
Self ping because these are the cutest things. @randomfandomging
This is cool!
This is cool!
I really need to change my username
And maybe my signature
Ahhhhh! Yay!
Ahhhhh! Yay!
+3 FRT
she/her
bigender
pansexual
DID system "Flight"
This new setup is a lot better :) Congrats!
This new setup is a lot better :) Congrats!
Pinging myself here because these tiny masterpieces are just too cool. @Stannum

Psst @PhoenixMiko, have you seen these? ^^

Pinging myself here because these tiny masterpieces are just too cool. @Stannum

Psst @PhoenixMiko, have you seen these? ^^

QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44