Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
Awww these are so lovely! Great job!
Awww these are so lovely! Great job!
SQodkms.gifWFXTlLB.gif>Dragons for sale!
These are wonderful! Here's a suggestion: do the Dustcarve Dig characters!
These are wonderful! Here's a suggestion: do the Dustcarve Dig characters!
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Beep boop, working on the next set - I had bit of a situation going on but getting back settled into my workflow again.

I'm going through the suggestion list atm, there's some suggestions there that were rather confusing / were too vague, or were asking full on sets or re-colors of certain sprites (for example, paunchy red percher and green perchers were asked to be in "all colors")

So reminder, if you want to re-color any of the sprites I've made, you are more than welcome to do that! Me, I'm sticking to official colors.

Also, please do not ask NPC's in the list that says "items".

Aaaaaand final piece - if you suggest items, make sure to list all of the items individually. The more times item gets mentioned in the list, the higher chance of it getting picked via the rng. And if ONE of the items gets picked (Like say, a tulip), it's recolors will be picked up too (aka, rest of the tulips). Not to mention I'll have to spend less time organizing the list, which leaves more time working~ It's win-win-win for all of us 8D

Oh right someone asked for baldwin pearlcatcher, that one does already exist, it was just retired - I'll bring that back since it was asked for.
Beep boop, working on the next set - I had bit of a situation going on but getting back settled into my workflow again.

I'm going through the suggestion list atm, there's some suggestions there that were rather confusing / were too vague, or were asking full on sets or re-colors of certain sprites (for example, paunchy red percher and green perchers were asked to be in "all colors")

So reminder, if you want to re-color any of the sprites I've made, you are more than welcome to do that! Me, I'm sticking to official colors.

Also, please do not ask NPC's in the list that says "items".

Aaaaaand final piece - if you suggest items, make sure to list all of the items individually. The more times item gets mentioned in the list, the higher chance of it getting picked via the rng. And if ONE of the items gets picked (Like say, a tulip), it's recolors will be picked up too (aka, rest of the tulips). Not to mention I'll have to spend less time organizing the list, which leaves more time working~ It's win-win-win for all of us 8D

Oh right someone asked for baldwin pearlcatcher, that one does already exist, it was just retired - I'll bring that back since it was asked for.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
These are really well done, great job! Looking forward to seeing more!
These are really well done, great job! Looking forward to seeing more!
aJTY8eT.png
These are awesome! I have no requests for you, just my thanks for your work.
These are awesome! I have no requests for you, just my thanks for your work.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
This is awesome thank you so much!
This is awesome thank you so much!
WfleSkU.png
I feel your love and hard work in equal measure. I hope that you can feel my love returning to you. Thank you so much!
I feel your love and hard work in equal measure. I hope that you can feel my love returning to you. Thank you so much!

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
Very adorable stuff c:
Very adorable stuff c:
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Nice Work! Thanks for sharing your pixels with everyone
Nice Work! Thanks for sharing your pixels with everyone
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
[quote name="BlackFinSwampert" date="2021-04-23 12:24:02" ] Stumbled across this, lovely graphics! Very well done, thank you for sharing for everyone. [/quote] @BlackFinSwampert How did you get all those pixels in one line? When i tried to do it on forum signature, it just goes to the bottom line because there isn't enough space. I had to use [code][columns][/code] to do it, but it wont go to the centre Sorry for disturbing you
BlackFinSwampert wrote on 2021-04-23 12:24:02:
Stumbled across this, lovely graphics! Very well done, thank you for sharing for everyone.
@BlackFinSwampert
How did you get all those pixels in one line?
When i tried to do it on forum signature, it just goes to the bottom line because there isn't enough space. I had to use
Code:
[columns]
to do it, but it wont go to the centre
Sorry for disturbing you
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44