Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Pixel Sprites
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
These are all so incredible and so well made q_q Im at a loss for words
These are all so incredible and so well made q_q Im at a loss for words
7GZL67L.png teemu !! any pronouns + bi
im a d&d loving metalhead :p
i like elves, dragons, and
magic (in that order)
dragons for sale
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
MiMwTFm.png
kI850Ts.png
co3WWXY.png
@TalonX72
Sadly gotta put in filler text/enough images to have it center!
(I believe, anyways.)
@TalonX72
Sadly gotta put in filler text/enough images to have it center!
(I believe, anyways.)
@talonX72

Use something like this without the * :)

[columns*][color*=transparent]SPACE![*/color][*nextcol]

And so on!
@talonX72

And so on!
peach.png
ghost
they/them
+0 fr time

FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
boo.png
[quote name="astropaws" date="2021-08-01 15:02:07" ] @talonX72 Use something like this without the * :) [columns*][color*=transparent]SPACE![*/color][*nextcol] And so on! [/quote] Thanks. You don't need to do that * thing just do [code]
astropaws wrote on 2021-08-01 15:02:07:
@talonX72

And so on!
Thanks. You don't need to do that * thing just do [code]
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@talonx72 lmao it wasn't working properly so I made do
@talonx72 lmao it wasn't working properly so I made do
peach.png
ghost
they/them
+0 fr time

FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
boo.png
Oooh, I love these! This one here is just s o u p [img]https://i.imgur.com/lBAeamY.gif[/img] Also, I added some things to the suggestion list!
Oooh, I love these!
This one here is just s o u p

lBAeamY.gif

Also, I added some things to the suggestion list!
egg.gif
These are really nice!
These are really nice!
60eldD0.gif
9NM5SnM.png
j4nita9.pngkn15qJg.png
d9QMtRn.png9vvPV5n.png
mdRMOa2.png
vI15BGx.png
bop
bop
[quote name="DogiCrimson" date="2018-12-15 12:59:36" ] - F.A.Q - "Can you ping me?" Please add yourself into the pinglist. Asking me to ping you is bad idea because half of the time I'm too tired to even remember. "Where can I use these?" Bios, own threads, decorating your signatures or profiles, icons on other sites... the world is your oyster. "Can you do -add sprite here that belongs to a set-" The sprites to fill in the gaps on certain sets (Roundsey for NPC set, Bogsneak egg for egg set etc) will come eventually, I'll have to dedicate full work-cycle for those. And for sets that are on making, yes, I will do the missing things, you just need to be patient and keep voting for the ones you want to see first. "What program you use?" Clip Studio for the .psd file, and ImageReady for animating. No, neither is free program. "How often you update?" Once I have 3 voted sprites finished and ready to go, along with at least 2 random suggestions. This makes my updates anywhere between 5 sprites to 15 sprites, thus why updates takes a while. It does not help that I am one man team. "Can I bribe you to make certain sprites faster than others?" It stops being FREE to use if you pay now doesn't it :o) In all seriousness, I'd rather not take payments to make these sprites. I feel guilty enough as it is for getting little gifts here and there while being about as fast as a snail. [/quote] @DogiCrimson How to add these on meh bio?
DogiCrimson wrote on 2018-12-15 12:59:36:
- F.A.Q -

"Can you ping me?"
Please add yourself into the pinglist. Asking me to ping you is bad idea because half of the time I'm too tired to even remember.
"Where can I use these?"
Bios, own threads, decorating your signatures or profiles, icons on other sites... the world is your oyster.
"Can you do -add sprite here that belongs to a set-"
The sprites to fill in the gaps on certain sets (Roundsey for NPC set, Bogsneak egg for egg set etc) will come eventually, I'll have to dedicate full work-cycle for those. And for sets that are on making, yes, I will do the missing things, you just need to be patient and keep voting for the ones you want to see first.
"What program you use?"
Clip Studio for the .psd file, and ImageReady for animating. No, neither is free program.
"How often you update?"
Once I have 3 voted sprites finished and ready to go, along with at least 2 random suggestions. This makes my updates anywhere between 5 sprites to 15 sprites, thus why updates takes a while. It does not help that I am one man team.
"Can I bribe you to make certain sprites faster than others?"
It stops being FREE to use if you pay now doesn't it :o) In all seriousness, I'd rather not take payments to make these sprites. I feel guilty enough as it is for getting little gifts here and there while being about as fast as a snail.
@DogiCrimson How to add these on meh bio?
Thank you for your work on these and for sharing them!
Thank you for your work on these and for sharing them!
b6M3VPH.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44