Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Rex's Lore Orders [CLOSED]
1 2
[size=4][center][font=times new roman][b]••••••••••[/b] Hi, you've found my [b]lore shop![/b] I love to write, and I love to write lore! However, like anyone on this site, I crave that dragon cash, so I've decided to open this up. [b]I will only be taking four slots at a time. The order forum is at the bottom of this post![/b] [b][Prices][/b] [b]•[/b] Small writings ( about 3- 4 paragraphs/ half a page [i]with[/i] previous lore or concepts will be [b]5kt/5g.[/b] [b]•[/b] Small writings) for a dragon [i]without[/i] any previous lore or concepts will be [b]10kt/10g.[/b] [b]•[/b] Long writings (one page+) about a dragon with previous lore or concepts will be [b]15kt/15g.[/b] [b]•[/b] Long writings about a dragon with no previous lore or concepts will be [b]20kt/20g[/b]. And of course, you can ask for specific requests while ordering. [b]Be sure to include anything you for sure do not want![/b] If you don't say so, things like setting, events, outcomes, and personality will fall into my hands. Please be sure to ping me while ordering! [b]I am not subscribed.[/b] Send payment after I've approved your order through a one-way crossroads. I will [i]not[/i] accept until I PM your order to you! Examples will be posted in the post below. [b]••••••••••[/b] [item=historical text] [/font][/center][/size] [size=4][center][font=times new roman] [b][Slots][/b] 1. sleepytroll 2. Kasairan 3. NikoLazuli 4. [/font][/center][/size] [size=4][center][font=times new roman][b][Order forum][/b] Username: Writing wanted: Dragon: Anything I should know?: [/font][/center][/size]
••••••••••
Hi, you've found my lore shop!

I love to write, and I love to write lore! However, like anyone on this site, I crave that dragon cash, so I've decided to open this up.

I will only be taking four slots at a time. The order forum is at the bottom of this post!

[Prices]

Small writings ( about 3- 4 paragraphs/ half a page with previous lore or concepts will be 5kt/5g.

Small writings) for a dragon without any previous lore or concepts will be 10kt/10g.

Long writings (one page+) about a dragon with previous lore or concepts will be 15kt/15g.

Long writings about a dragon with no previous lore or concepts will be 20kt/20g.

And of course, you can ask for specific requests while ordering. Be sure to include anything you for sure do not want! If you don't say so, things like setting, events, outcomes, and personality will fall into my hands.

Please be sure to ping me while ordering! I am not subscribed.

Send payment after I've approved your order through a one-way crossroads. I will not accept until I PM your order to you!

Examples will be posted in the post below.

••••••••••
Historical Text

[Slots]
1. sleepytroll
2. Kasairan
3. NikoLazuli

[Order forum]

Username:

Writing wanted:

Dragon:

Anything I should know?:

Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
[size=4][center][font=times new roman] [b][Examples][/b] [quote= Written in humanoid form]The sun had been hanging in the sky for a good many hours. Long shadows stemmed from old oaks in the forest dense with foliage and flora, birds calling and bushes rustling with life. There were no paths here, only the slightly trodden trails from sparse tricklings of adventurers and travelers through the dense grass and tangling brambles. The remains of a camp in a cramped clearing were obvious, a fire still lightly smoking from an earlier fire. Perhaps a dozen yards or so from this site, a body lied, propped against a jagged column of stone like a king fallen from grace. Dried blood stained his hair and head, another blemish against his slightly scarred skin. His sword laid ajar, thrust halfway out of its holster and torn many feet away from him. His armor was beaten and bent and a deep ebony, the scarf hanging from his neck torn and bloodstained. A tiny bird perched on his blue hair, pecking roughly. Slowly, his eyes opened, a pale and glazed-over iciness slowly adjusting to his surroundings. A throbbing soreness pulsed at the back of Kaiba’s head. His limbs stiff and cold, the imperial slowly sat up, grunting gently as a small bird on his forehead darted off. His head burned with pain, making his mind and stomach swim. Kaiba reached an arm up, pressing a shaky hand against the source of the pain. His gaze was slightly less blank as he stared down at his newly bloodied fingers. Glancing behind him, Kaiba saw the rock was stained with the very same red. The imperial blinked with a start as he finally started to remember. He stood, ignoring the numbness in his legs and stumbling pathetically as he scrambled over to his sword, picking it up along with the sad and tattered belt it hung on. He paused again as his back thumped against a tree, looking briefly confused. He had forgotten. Why was he here? Where was here? How had he- Kaiba’s thoughts were interrupted at the demanding screech of a zalis, the large blue bird perched on one of the jagged crags protruding from the ground. He blinked, before gently smiling. “Ah.. You’re a pretty bird, aren’t you?” He extended his arm, wincing and crying out a bit as the zalis snapped at his fingers, sharp beak tearing his skin. The large bird was quick to fly forwards, tearing into Kaiba’s bag and soaring away with a small biscuit. “.. Hm.. Well, everyone needs to eat, I suppose..” With a startle, he remembered. He had been taken away by his camp by Thane, that other mercenary who had joined their group. Kaiba glanced at the bloodied rock, then at his dripping fingers. Thane had tried to end him. The imperial felt a little snarl tug at his lips. He knew Thane was no good.. He had to find them. He had to protect Volan, who was still with that monster- The zalis shrieked, and Kaiba paused. What was he thinking about?[/quote] [quote]A former angelic being, Solas committed many unwelcome taboos, such as growing close to a mortal to the point of forming deep affections and conversing with demons. After his mate, Crux, and his two hatchlings were one day unavoidably executed by order of Adriel, the head of the angelic court, it was onto Solas. The angels, fearful of Solas' power, knew it was too risky to keep him out in the world with the possibility of him growing corrupted. Adriel and the rest of the council saw an obvious answer- simply locking Solas away in the worst prison of all. Alone for years upon years upon years in a bleak void, Solas' view on the world and life itself began to gradually twist and contort into something beyond spiteful, only growing worse the more he was left alone with his thoughts and ideas. When the day came that Solas' sentence came to an end and the seal was finally shattered, Solas was hardly the sight of divinity he used to be. Complete with a new twisted set of ideals and morals, he had grown corrupted and spiteful- an angel no longer, he prides himself on being a demon, and sticks firmly to what he now believes.[/quote] [quote= Written in humanoid form] Spit and blood bubbled at sore, beaten lips, the sheen of saliva glistening as those lips drew back in a snarl, jagged fangs sharp and yellowing, breath stinking of raw meat and irony blood. Coarse and calloused hands grasped ever-tight on a man-sized battle axe, rusty with age, proud and dark steel forever stained with the gore of hordes of hapless victims. The guardian's dark and bristly hair was pulled back into a haphazard tie, yet that failed to prevent his sweaty bangs from shifting in front of blazing red eyes and his panting, scarred face. His infamous legion of bloodthirsty tyrants and good-for-nothing mongrels roared behind him in intense fervor for their twisted cause, the clanging of steel against steel echoing non-stop, contrasting against the peaceful landscape as the army of bloodshed mowed down their hopeless opponents. Upon the towering cliffside, a lithe figure stood, a skydancer outlined by the blazing white light of a milky moon. In his hand curved a darksteel katana, tapering down to a hair-thin point. A red scarf hung loosely around his pale neck and draped over his lightly armored shoulders, blowing in the wind that carried the relentless stink of death and rot. He was quiet, overseeing, watching the two armies with a morbid interest in his pale green eyes. The warlord, an old guardian full of years of foul anger, felt his grip tighten around his precious axe. The skydancer on the hill smiled grimly, something small and tight, raising his blade, that foul breeze beginning to pick up. Another tale for his legend.[/quote] [quote]A member of the guard under Sol’s leadership, Azote is most known among his peers for his steely exterior. He is a good and devoted soldier, committing an impressive amount to his job. Azote is stubborn and motivated, blessed with a silver tongue skilled enough to charm any. His charisma frequently gets him out of situations he know he cannot fight with his blade alone. Even though it is notoriously difficult to befriend to the skydancer, two have managed to break through this and grow much closer than mere friends. Duke and Aelius fill the place as his partners, and even though the soldier has to keep the truth of their relationships under wraps, he loves both of them dearly, as they do to him.[/quote]

[Examples]
Written in humanoid form wrote:
The sun had been hanging in the sky for a good many hours. Long shadows stemmed from old oaks in the forest dense with foliage and flora, birds calling and bushes rustling with life. There were no paths here, only the slightly trodden trails from sparse tricklings of adventurers and travelers through the dense grass and tangling brambles. The remains of a camp in a cramped clearing were obvious, a fire still lightly smoking from an earlier fire.
Perhaps a dozen yards or so from this site, a body lied, propped against a jagged column of stone like a king fallen from grace. Dried blood stained his hair and head, another blemish against his slightly scarred skin. His sword laid ajar, thrust halfway out of its holster and torn many feet away from him. His armor was beaten and bent and a deep ebony, the scarf hanging from his neck torn and bloodstained.
A tiny bird perched on his blue hair, pecking roughly. Slowly, his eyes opened, a pale and glazed-over iciness slowly adjusting to his surroundings.
A throbbing soreness pulsed at the back of Kaiba’s head. His limbs stiff and cold, the imperial slowly sat up, grunting gently as a small bird on his forehead darted off. His head burned with pain, making his mind and stomach swim. Kaiba reached an arm up, pressing a shaky hand against the source of the pain. His gaze was slightly less blank as he stared down at his newly bloodied fingers.
Glancing behind him, Kaiba saw the rock was stained with the very same red. The imperial blinked with a start as he finally started to remember.
He stood, ignoring the numbness in his legs and stumbling pathetically as he scrambled over to his sword, picking it up along with the sad and tattered belt it hung on.
He paused again as his back thumped against a tree, looking briefly confused. He had forgotten.
Why was he here? Where was here? How had he-
Kaiba’s thoughts were interrupted at the demanding screech of a zalis, the large blue bird perched on one of the jagged crags protruding from the ground. He blinked, before gently smiling. “Ah.. You’re a pretty bird, aren’t you?” He extended his arm, wincing and crying out a bit as the zalis snapped at his fingers, sharp beak tearing his skin. The large bird was quick to fly forwards, tearing into Kaiba’s bag and soaring away with a small biscuit. “.. Hm.. Well, everyone needs to eat, I suppose..”
With a startle, he remembered. He had been taken away by his camp by Thane, that other mercenary who had joined their group. Kaiba glanced at the bloodied rock, then at his dripping fingers.
Thane had tried to end him. The imperial felt a little snarl tug at his lips. He knew Thane was no good.. He had to find them. He had to protect Volan, who was still with that monster-
The zalis shrieked, and Kaiba paused.
What was he thinking about?
Quote:
A former angelic being, Solas committed many unwelcome taboos, such as growing close to a mortal to the point of forming deep affections and conversing with demons.

After his mate, Crux, and his two hatchlings were one day unavoidably executed by order of Adriel, the head of the angelic court, it was onto Solas. The angels, fearful of Solas' power, knew it was too risky to keep him out in the world with the possibility of him growing corrupted.

Adriel and the rest of the council saw an obvious answer- simply locking Solas away in the worst prison of all.

Alone for years upon years upon years in a bleak void, Solas' view on the world and life itself began to gradually twist and contort into something beyond spiteful, only growing worse the more he was left alone with his thoughts and ideas.

When the day came that Solas' sentence came to an end and the seal was finally shattered, Solas was hardly the sight of divinity he used to be. Complete with a new twisted set of ideals and morals, he had grown corrupted and spiteful- an angel no longer, he prides himself on being a demon, and sticks firmly to what he now believes.
Written in humanoid form wrote:
Spit and blood bubbled at sore, beaten lips, the sheen of saliva glistening as those lips drew back in a snarl, jagged fangs sharp and yellowing, breath stinking of raw meat and irony blood. Coarse and calloused hands grasped ever-tight on a man-sized battle axe, rusty with age, proud and dark steel forever stained with the gore of hordes of hapless victims. The guardian's dark and bristly hair was pulled back into a haphazard tie, yet that failed to prevent his sweaty bangs from shifting in front of blazing red eyes and his panting, scarred face.
His infamous legion of bloodthirsty tyrants and good-for-nothing mongrels roared behind him in intense fervor for their twisted cause, the clanging of steel against steel echoing non-stop, contrasting against the peaceful landscape as the army of bloodshed mowed down their hopeless opponents.
Upon the towering cliffside, a lithe figure stood, a skydancer outlined by the blazing white light of a milky moon. In his hand curved a darksteel katana, tapering down to a hair-thin point. A red scarf hung loosely around his pale neck and draped over his lightly armored shoulders, blowing in the wind that carried the relentless stink of death and rot. He was quiet, overseeing, watching the two armies with a morbid interest in his pale green eyes.
The warlord, an old guardian full of years of foul anger, felt his grip tighten around his precious axe. The skydancer on the hill smiled grimly, something small and tight, raising his blade, that foul breeze beginning to pick up. Another tale for his legend.
Quote:
A member of the guard under Sol’s leadership, Azote is most known among his peers for his steely exterior. He is a good and devoted soldier, committing an impressive amount to his job.
Azote is stubborn and motivated, blessed with a silver tongue skilled enough to charm any. His charisma frequently gets him out of situations he know he cannot fight with his blade alone.
Even though it is notoriously difficult to befriend to the skydancer, two have managed to break through this and grow much closer than mere friends. Duke and Aelius fill the place as his partners, and even though the soldier has to keep the truth of their relationships under wraps, he loves both of them dearly, as they do to him.
Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
[Affiliates]

[Affiliates]

Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
[completed orders]

[completed orders]

Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
Now open for orders!
Now open for orders!
Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
[size=2]@Rexix Username: sleepytroll Writing wanted: Long writings about a dragon with lore Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19230590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192306/19230590_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything I should know?: I love lore that has my dragons interacting with other members of the clan or furthers their own lore/my clan lore, if that gives you any inspiration. Otherwise, I leave it up to creative freedom, I love being surprised~ !:D
@Rexix

Username: sleepytroll

Writing wanted: Long writings about a dragon with lore

Dragon:
19230590_350.png

Anything I should know?: I love lore that has my dragons interacting with other members of the clan or furthers their own lore/my clan lore, if that gives you any inspiration. Otherwise, I leave it up to creative freedom, I love being surprised~ !:D
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll
accepted! such a pretty boy, he'll be fun to write for.
@sleepytroll
accepted! such a pretty boy, he'll be fun to write for.
Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
@Rexix Henlo frendo! [center]Username: Kasairan Writing wanted: Long Writing with Lore - 15kg/15g Dragon: I'd like you to do Powertrip, please~ (note; this isn't his full apparel, if you want that I can send it youuuuuu) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47037505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470376/47037505_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything I should know?: He has some lore in his bio and if you check my clan profile you can read more about the clan in general~ Also ily and thank you <3 Feel free to PM me if there's anythin else you need fren :)[/center]
@Rexix Henlo frendo!
Username: Kasairan

Writing wanted: Long Writing with Lore - 15kg/15g

Dragon: I'd like you to do Powertrip, please~ (note; this isn't his full apparel, if you want that I can send it youuuuuu)

47037505_350.png

Anything I should know?: He has some lore in his bio and if you check my clan profile you can read more about the clan in general~
Also ily and thank you <3
Feel free to PM me if there's anythin else you need fren :)
2iv2C3g.png
@Kasairan

accepted!! i love powertip, can't wait to write for him.
@Kasairan

accepted!! i love powertip, can't wait to write for him.
Square-3.png
rex | he/him | transmasc
talk to me about ffxiv
@Rexix hello! Username: NikoLazuli Writing wanted: Small writing with previous lore Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45718790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457188/45718790_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything I should know?: She's a progen, so she's still missing a lot of genes. She has a bit of lore in the bio. Also thank you! >#<
@Rexix hello!
Username: NikoLazuli
Writing wanted: Small writing with previous lore
Dragon:
45718790_350.png

Anything I should know?: She's a progen, so she's still missing a lot of genes. She has a bit of lore in the bio. Also thank you! >#<
gU2ykYl.png
1 2