Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] Kas' Writing Commissions!!
hello there! welcome to my little corner of this website~ my name is kas and i'd really like to write about your dragons!

i prefer to write in a fantasy/medieval genre, but i'm fully capable of writing in any other settings - space, modern day, future sci/fi, etc! all of my work will be given to you for usage however you want, though i require credit if used publicly, of course.

"My Writing Example"

if you need more examples, i can gladly show you!

short stories (500-1,000 words) start at £5.
+ £2 per extra 1k.
+ £2 per revision (max 1).

short novellas (5,000-10,000 words) start at £15.
+ £2 per extra 1k.
+ £2 per revision (max 3).

payment is to be made upfront via paypal, please.
refunds are not available unless i, for any reason, can't complete your commission.

i'm comfy writing all sorts of scenarios (refer to my work), but as per flight rising's guidelines if you request a gory, promiscuous etc scene it cannot be showcased on the site.
i am willing to work with you on any outlines you have already until you're satisfied with what i can provide you!

please, before you commission me, have at least a basic plot for what you want your character/s to be doing and where they might be. it'll make the process a bunch quicker for me so you'll be getting what you want quicker~ if you have any references (books/movies/shows, etc) you want me to research to better understand the plot you have, feel free to say!

if you are interested in commissioning me, please comment or dm me! negotiations are completely fine with me, or general questions about how much a specific plot/scene would cost.

i have five slots available right now.

1 - [unclaimed]
2 - [unclaimed]
3 - [unclaimed]
4 - [unclaimed]
5 - [unclaimed]

i hope to write for you soon!
hello there! welcome to my little corner of this website~ my name is kas and i'd really like to write about your dragons!

i prefer to write in a fantasy/medieval genre, but i'm fully capable of writing in any other settings - space, modern day, future sci/fi, etc! all of my work will be given to you for usage however you want, though i require credit if used publicly, of course.

"My Writing Example"

if you need more examples, i can gladly show you!

short stories (500-1,000 words) start at £5.
+ £2 per extra 1k.
+ £2 per revision (max 1).

short novellas (5,000-10,000 words) start at £15.
+ £2 per extra 1k.
+ £2 per revision (max 3).

payment is to be made upfront via paypal, please.
refunds are not available unless i, for any reason, can't complete your commission.

i'm comfy writing all sorts of scenarios (refer to my work), but as per flight rising's guidelines if you request a gory, promiscuous etc scene it cannot be showcased on the site.
i am willing to work with you on any outlines you have already until you're satisfied with what i can provide you!

please, before you commission me, have at least a basic plot for what you want your character/s to be doing and where they might be. it'll make the process a bunch quicker for me so you'll be getting what you want quicker~ if you have any references (books/movies/shows, etc) you want me to research to better understand the plot you have, feel free to say!

if you are interested in commissioning me, please comment or dm me! negotiations are completely fine with me, or general questions about how much a specific plot/scene would cost.

i have five slots available right now.

1 - [unclaimed]
2 - [unclaimed]
3 - [unclaimed]
4 - [unclaimed]
5 - [unclaimed]

i hope to write for you soon!
2iv2C3g.png