Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 25 Days of Lore - LATECOMERS WELCOME
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8a8e/f/2018/295/c/d/h1_by_cas_a_fras-dcq466z.png[/img] [b]December 25th: Gift[/b][/center] Here we are, on the last day of 25 Days of Lore! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you! I hope you've been enjoying the event, I know I've been enjoying reading all of your entries! For this last prompt, since today can be a busy day, the deadline is extended until rollover tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Prizes will be drawn soon, likely in the next week, after the busyness of the holiday season dies down! Today's Prize: [quote=December 25 - gift][item=Spare Inventory Crate][item=Electricians Armband][item=Guilded Decorative Chest][/quote] @CleverDual @Petall @GreatLordHades @Cheryy @MysticalScribe @Rhosen @Pantali @St0rmy @Kitanya @remnio @TigerFestival @dillykai @lessthan3 @LadyFairchild @Harana @Nettletea @Knickknacks @MarinaQuakenbush @Rhosen @Braixen @Zafer @HauntedWhale @RidleeKi @Talismarr @FantasyMyth @humanityxpeople @Biuret @Blightwyrm @Alstroemeria @inn @Zuron @mukuroikusabas @Saraceaser @Ipepi @myriadofstars
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dcq466z.png

December 25th: Gift

Here we are, on the last day of 25 Days of Lore! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you! I hope you've been enjoying the event, I know I've been enjoying reading all of your entries! For this last prompt, since today can be a busy day, the deadline is extended until rollover tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Prizes will be drawn soon, likely in the next week, after the busyness of the holiday season dies down!

Today's Prize:
December 25 - gift wrote:
Spare Inventory Crate

@CleverDual @Petall @GreatLordHades @Cheryy @MysticalScribe @Rhosen @Pantali @St0rmy @Kitanya @remnio @TigerFestival @dillykai @lessthan3 @LadyFairchild @Harana @Nettletea @Knickknacks @MarinaQuakenbush @Rhosen @Braixen @Zafer @HauntedWhale @RidleeKi @Talismarr @FantasyMyth @humanityxpeople @Biuret @Blightwyrm @Alstroemeria @inn @Zuron @mukuroikusabas @Saraceaser @Ipepi @myriadofstars
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[center][b][size=5]Gift[/b][/center] Wow, that went by fast! Merry Christmas! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37608391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376084/37608391_350.png[/img] [/url]         This was her gift. To the dragon who had took her in and gave her food and drink, who had provided a safe haven for her. She looked upon her masterpiece, the angular jawbone and sloping snout, the patterned spots sprawled across its body, the faceted wings stretching back, the small spikes along its spine and in its mane. A magnificent golem to eradicate her enemies and protect the queen's subjects. She picked up the pearl she had dredged from the sea and set it in her statue's waiting claws. She glanced at it one more time, running a claw gently across its cheek. While she was mournful to leave, it was for the best. The soon-to-be queen would not do with someone such as herself in her kingdom. It would only bring ruin. Besides, she would leave her gift for her. Her greatest creation. She pressed a kiss to its snout, then left. The statue creaked, and its eyes opened, glowing a bright yellow hue. [i]I am awake. Wait, was I asleep in the first place? I can't remember.[/i] The statue seemed to frown, its carved brow creasing. [i]I...I am not alive. at least, not in the normal way[/i]. The statue looked around, before setting down its pearl and padding over to the desk. It found something there, and appeared to be reading it. [i]A note? Let's see what it says, then.[/I] [center][i]'Dear statue, Hello. I am your creator. I created you as a gift and protector to a dear friend of mine, who goes by Alene. You will find her a mile northwest from here.  ???????I am sorry I couldn't meet you, but I had to go. I hope to return one day though. Please, do what you were created for and replace my spot in Alene's heart. Thank you. And as for a name, you shall be called Tigerlily, the Ruby Jaguar.  Thank you, my greatest masterpiece, E.'[/i][/center] The statue looked forlorn, before curling it's claws around the note. [i]My creator...I want to find her. But, I will do as she asks. And hopefully, one day she will return. E. My creator, my namer. Thank you.[/i] The statue straightened up, picked up [s]its[/s] her pearl, and leaped out the window and flew toward the fledgling kingdom.
Gift
Wow, that went by fast! Merry Christmas!

37608391_350.png

This was her gift. To the dragon who had took her in and gave her food and drink, who had provided a safe haven for her. She looked upon her masterpiece, the angular jawbone and sloping snout, the patterned spots sprawled across its body, the faceted wings stretching back, the small spikes along its spine and in its mane. A magnificent golem to eradicate her enemies and protect the queen's subjects. She picked up the pearl she had dredged from the sea and set it in her statue's waiting claws. She glanced at it one more time, running a claw gently across its cheek. While she was mournful to leave, it was for the best. The soon-to-be queen would not do with someone such as herself in her kingdom. It would only bring ruin. Besides, she would leave her gift for her. Her greatest creation. She pressed a kiss to its snout, then left. The statue creaked, and its eyes opened, glowing a bright yellow hue. I am awake. Wait, was I asleep in the first place? I can't remember. The statue seemed to frown, its carved brow creasing. I...I am not alive. at least, not in the normal way. The statue looked around, before setting down its pearl and padding over to the desk. It found something there, and appeared to be reading it. A note? Let's see what it says, then.

'Dear statue,

Hello. I am your creator. I created you as a gift and protector to a

dear friend of mine, who goes by Alene. You will find her a mile northwest from here. 

???????I am sorry I couldn't meet you, but I had to go. I hope to

return one day though. Please, do what you were created for and

replace my spot in Alene's heart. Thank you. And as for a name, you shall be

called Tigerlily, the Ruby Jaguar. 

Thank you, my greatest masterpiece,

E.'

The statue looked forlorn, before curling it's claws around the note. My creator...I want to find her. But, I will do as she asks. And hopefully, one day she will return. E. My creator, my namer. Thank you. The statue straightened up, picked up its her pearl, and leaped out the window and flew toward the fledgling kingdom.
Full lair cleanout! -=- Wishlist
Day 25: Gift Word Count: 355 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47898895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478989/47898895_350.png[/img] [/url] Everyone was gathered around the chest. It was a dull shade of purple, and kept rocking back and forth. No one really wanted to touch it. "So...what's this strange chest doing here?" Viola finally asked. "It's a funny story" Teaflower said. "I was out running errands, when this snapper showed up. He was wearing a red fur coat, and those bushy whiskers you can buy at the marketplace". For some reason, this made some of the older dragons snicker. "Hush, you" Teaflower chided. "As I was saying, he had this gigantic burlap sack. Well, he reached into his sack, and pulled out this chest. 'For your clan, my dear' he said, 'as a reward for being such good little boys and girls this year' ". "Debatable" someone muttered. "And then he climbed into a peryton-drawn sleigh, and took off" the skydancer finished. The strange chest shook, making everyone jump. "What's in it?" Venifer mused. "Something alive?" "You could probably break the lock open" Tigerleaf said. Vaati crept closer to the shaking chest. "Or pick it. It doesn't look very secure...whoops!" She jostled the chest, which suddenly sprang open. It wasn't locked after all. Dozens of dragons simultaneously leaned closer too see the contents of the chest. To their incredible surprise, inside lay a nocturne hatchling. She raised her head and opened her red eyes. "Why is there a dragon inside this chest?" Liesette asked. The baby tumbled out of the chest. Ambereyes rushed forward to catch the hatchling, who squeaked at him. "Aww, she likes you!" Olivine said. The nocturne was the same shade of red as he was. She could have been his daughter. "I always wanted a baby sister" Fairyfloss cooed. "She's not my...I'm not...[i]I[/i] can't raise a baby!" The hatchling in his arms snuggled up to him. "I...never mind. I'll raise little Hestia". "Hestia?" Teaflower smiled. "That's a nice name". The clan all gathered around to greet their newest member. "Wait, what was she doing in that chest in the first place?" Liesette asked. "Is [i]nobody[/i] concerned about the fact we just found a baby in a chest?" This was very fun to do. I've never written so much in such a short time before, even if it was just a bunch of drabbles. Happy Holidays, everyone.
Day 25: Gift
Word Count: 355

47898895_350.png

Everyone was gathered around the chest. It was a dull shade of purple, and kept rocking back and forth. No one really wanted to touch it. "So...what's this strange chest doing here?" Viola finally asked.

"It's a funny story" Teaflower said. "I was out running errands, when this snapper showed up. He was wearing a red fur coat, and those bushy whiskers you can buy at the marketplace". For some reason, this made some of the older dragons snicker. "Hush, you" Teaflower chided. "As I was saying, he had this gigantic burlap sack. Well, he reached into his sack, and pulled out this chest. 'For your clan, my dear' he said, 'as a reward for being such good little boys and girls this year' ".

"Debatable" someone muttered.

"And then he climbed into a peryton-drawn sleigh, and took off" the skydancer finished.

The strange chest shook, making everyone jump. "What's in it?" Venifer mused. "Something alive?"

"You could probably break the lock open" Tigerleaf said.

Vaati crept closer to the shaking chest. "Or pick it. It doesn't look very secure...whoops!" She jostled the chest, which suddenly sprang open. It wasn't locked after all.

Dozens of dragons simultaneously leaned closer too see the contents of the chest. To their incredible surprise, inside lay a nocturne hatchling. She raised her head and opened her red eyes.

"Why is there a dragon inside this chest?" Liesette asked.

The baby tumbled out of the chest. Ambereyes rushed forward to catch the hatchling, who squeaked at him. "Aww, she likes you!" Olivine said. The nocturne was the same shade of red as he was. She could have been his daughter.

"I always wanted a baby sister" Fairyfloss cooed.

"She's not my...I'm not...I can't raise a baby!" The hatchling in his arms snuggled up to him. "I...never mind. I'll raise little Hestia".

"Hestia?" Teaflower smiled. "That's a nice name".

The clan all gathered around to greet their newest member. "Wait, what was she doing in that chest in the first place?" Liesette asked. "Is nobody concerned about the fact we just found a baby in a chest?"

This was very fun to do. I've never written so much in such a short time before, even if it was just a bunch of drabbles. Happy Holidays, everyone.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
[center]Day 25: Gift [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38291511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382916/38291511_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It was a gift to be infused with the power of the stars. Rey was born somewhere, she couldn't name, but it wasn't on Sornieth, that's for sure. Alone, she remembered floating in space, a small hatchling with plain coloring and no idea who she was, just that she existed. Space was empty, desolate. Sometimes a cloud of dust would appear, with great light and color, but it too would fade as she drifted. There was one cloud though, that hummed. As she floated through it, it soothed her, and the cosmic rays felt warm against her constantly furled wings. She closed her eyes until the tingling began. It was like an itch, and it stretched across her wings, causing her to open them in an attempt to shake off the sensation. When she opened them, to her surprise tiny stars appeared and what looked like a mini universe formed upon them. When the tingling finished, her wings were permanently covered in stars. Rey didn't understand why or how this happened, but now she was infused with stars and there wasn't anything to be done about it. She continued to drift through space, a small mass in a large seeming void. After an indeterminate amount of time, Sornieth came into sight. Rey was curious at such a small blue planet and found herself being drawn towards it. She got too close though and the force of its mass pulled her down and she fell, spiraling in a fiery way towards the water. She landed deep in the Sea of a Thousand Currents and was discovered by some of the clan's explorers. It was shocking to Rey to find other organisms that were like her, but from this planet and not space. She was invited to stay with the clan and found that there were others infused with stars. Rey's stars were special to her, and she found when she was feeling tired or weak, she could draw upon their power to gain energy. Rey made friends after learning to speak, and has remained with the clan ever since. [center]Rey with her stars: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=61&auth=f37c0686fc7aa2c62a5fae6a87a4228603895bc9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

38291511_350.png

It was a gift to be infused with the power of the stars. Rey was born somewhere, she couldn't name, but it wasn't on Sornieth, that's for sure. Alone, she remembered floating in space, a small hatchling with plain coloring and no idea who she was, just that she existed.

Space was empty, desolate. Sometimes a cloud of dust would appear, with great light and color, but it too would fade as she drifted. There was one cloud though, that hummed. As she floated through it, it soothed her, and the cosmic rays felt warm against her constantly furled wings.

She closed her eyes until the tingling began. It was like an itch, and it stretched across her wings, causing her to open them in an attempt to shake off the sensation. When she opened them, to her surprise tiny stars appeared and what looked like a mini universe formed upon them. When the tingling finished, her wings were permanently covered in stars.

Rey didn't understand why or how this happened, but now she was infused with stars and there wasn't anything to be done about it. She continued to drift through space, a small mass in a large seeming void.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Sornieth came into sight. Rey was curious at such a small blue planet and found herself being drawn towards it. She got too close though and the force of its mass pulled her down and she fell, spiraling in a fiery way towards the water. She landed deep in the Sea of a Thousand Currents and was discovered by some of the clan's explorers.

It was shocking to Rey to find other organisms that were like her, but from this planet and not space. She was invited to stay with the clan and found that there were others infused with stars. Rey's stars were special to her, and she found when she was feeling tired or weak, she could draw upon their power to gain energy. Rey made friends after learning to speak, and has remained with the clan ever since.
Rey with her stars:

dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=17&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=61&auth=f37c0686fc7aa2c62a5fae6a87a4228603895bc9&dummyext=prev.png
'blue smedium banner
[center][i][u][b][size=7]Gift[/size][/b][/u][/i][/center] [quote name="Author's Notes"]Aaaaaaaaand Day 25! We’re finally here! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I'm pretty sick rn! You can read [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2566260/6#post_36563583]the first Author's Notes[/url] for some background on how my clan works! Without further ado, let's get on it![/quote] "She looks so precious!" The dragons all crowded around Polaris and Cynosura's new child. "Such a beautiful baby! What are you going to name her?" Cherry asked. "...Her name will be Yule. A way to usher in the New Year." Sura smiled. "Oh, how lovely!" Chrosite cooed as Futhark tickled the baby's belly. "She'll grow up to be beautiful! She'll have so many admirers, I bet!" "Indeed! Might want to keep an eye on her, Polaris." Endy chuckled as the young baby tried to crawl up his leg. Polaris rolled his eyes. "Oh, please, Endy. You're being ridiculous. She won't be growing up anytime soon." [rule] "...Well, it looks like I was wrong." Harana laughed as Polaris stared at his daughter, who was growing bigger over the past few months. "Oh, don't be so upset, Uncle! Just cherish these moments for now! Besides, she's growing steadily!" Polaris' eyebrow twitched. He sighed. "Easy for you to say. Just wait until [i]you[/i] get a child." "Big sis? Can we go play now?" Harana smiled, patting her godsister's head. "Of course! I will, in a moment! I'm bringing Rex along too, so it'll be [i]double[/i] the fun!" "Really?! Yay!" Yule squealed in delight as she ran out the door. "Rexxie!" They heard her call from somewhere down the hallway. The Nocturne began to giggle again. "Awww. She's so cute." "...She seems to have a crush on him." "Why wouldn't she? I can't blame her." Harana winked at her Uncle. It was Polaris' turn to roll his eyes. "My gods, don't run so fast, Yule! You'll hurt yourself!" Rex peeked his head in through the doorway. "Are you coming, darling?" "In a moment, sweetheart." "Don't take too long, love." He gave her an air kiss and headed back down the hall. "Anyways, Uncle, I took really good videos of Yule the past few months! We can edit these for her to see when she gets older!" Harana pulled a few from the pile. "I labeled each and every one! This one was when she was first born, this one was when she started learning how to talk, and this one was when she was playing with Auntie! Here, take a look!" She pulled up the touchscreen on Polaris' desk and scanned the barcode of the tape on the video screen. It began to play. [i]"Oh, look! Polaris, it's hatching!" "Get ready, dear! Let's have a look at them!"[/i] Polaris smiled as he watched the videotape. "She'll love watching these when she gets old enough! I promise! I know I sure did." "But your father could sing and play a guitar. What can I do?" Polaris asked, sighing. "You can sing, too, Uncle! Don't be ridiculous! And you don't [i]have[/i] to sing! You can do a skit or make something to show the camera!" "...Like something that she will remember?" "Definitely! Maybe make it a scavenger hunt or something that she'll enjoy! I can help with that!" Polaris felt an idea forming in his brain. "...A scavenger hunt, you say?" Harana smirked. "Got an idea, Uncle?" "Most definitely." [rule] "Oh, my gods, Uncle, this is brilliant!" Harana looked around the cave. Polaris had the space cleared when the clan was first created. Now it was slowly being filled with memories of Yule - her baby toys were already here, in a small crate. "She always did enjoy gazing into Chrosite's crystals." "It's also perfect for when we move to Arcane in the coming months. This cave is coming along with us." "Really?! Oh, Uncle, she'd love this! And you can count on me to keep an eye on it!" Harana grinned at him. "We will be very busy in the coming months. I'm counting on you, Harana." "Of course, Uncle." Harana followed Polaris out of the cave. "Yule made me remember how it feels to be a father again. Truly, I am blessed to have such a wonderful gift in this life." Music Inspo: [url=https://youtu.be/fuRZ42ExuHM]With You - Jacob Lee[/url] (The song that Harana's dad sang to her in her 16th birthday video - Harana has it saved to her phone, and it inspired her to help her aunt and uncle make something special for Yule) Featured Dragons: Polaris and Harana, at it again!
Gift
Author's Notes wrote:
Aaaaaaaaand Day 25! We’re finally here! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I'm pretty sick rn! You can read the first Author's Notes for some background on how my clan works! Without further ado, let's get on it!

"She looks so precious!"

The dragons all crowded around Polaris and Cynosura's new child.

"Such a beautiful baby! What are you going to name her?" Cherry asked.

"...Her name will be Yule. A way to usher in the New Year." Sura smiled.

"Oh, how lovely!" Chrosite cooed as Futhark tickled the baby's belly.

"She'll grow up to be beautiful! She'll have so many admirers, I bet!"

"Indeed! Might want to keep an eye on her, Polaris." Endy chuckled as the young baby tried to crawl up his leg. Polaris rolled his eyes.

"Oh, please, Endy. You're being ridiculous. She won't be growing up anytime soon."

"...Well, it looks like I was wrong."

Harana laughed as Polaris stared at his daughter, who was growing bigger over the past few months.

"Oh, don't be so upset, Uncle! Just cherish these moments for now! Besides, she's growing steadily!"

Polaris' eyebrow twitched. He sighed.

"Easy for you to say. Just wait until you get a child."

"Big sis? Can we go play now?"

Harana smiled, patting her godsister's head.

"Of course! I will, in a moment! I'm bringing Rex along too, so it'll be double the fun!"

"Really?! Yay!" Yule squealed in delight as she ran out the door.

"Rexxie!" They heard her call from somewhere down the hallway. The Nocturne began to giggle again.

"Awww. She's so cute."

"...She seems to have a crush on him."

"Why wouldn't she? I can't blame her." Harana winked at her Uncle. It was Polaris' turn to roll his eyes.

"My gods, don't run so fast, Yule! You'll hurt yourself!" Rex peeked his head in through the doorway.

"Are you coming, darling?"

"In a moment, sweetheart."

"Don't take too long, love." He gave her an air kiss and headed back down the hall.

"Anyways, Uncle, I took really good videos of Yule the past few months! We can edit these for her to see when she gets older!"

Harana pulled a few from the pile.

"I labeled each and every one! This one was when she was first born, this one was when she started learning how to talk, and this one was when she was playing with Auntie! Here, take a look!"

She pulled up the touchscreen on Polaris' desk and scanned the barcode of the tape on the video screen. It began to play.

"Oh, look! Polaris, it's hatching!"

"Get ready, dear! Let's have a look at them!"

Polaris smiled as he watched the videotape.

"She'll love watching these when she gets old enough! I promise! I know I sure did."

"But your father could sing and play a guitar. What can I do?" Polaris asked, sighing.

"You can sing, too, Uncle! Don't be ridiculous! And you don't have to sing! You can do a skit or make something to show the camera!"

"...Like something that she will remember?"

"Definitely! Maybe make it a scavenger hunt or something that she'll enjoy! I can help with that!"

Polaris felt an idea forming in his brain.

"...A scavenger hunt, you say?"

Harana smirked.

"Got an idea, Uncle?"

"Most definitely."

"Oh, my gods, Uncle, this is brilliant!"

Harana looked around the cave. Polaris had the space cleared when the clan was first created. Now it was slowly being filled with memories of Yule - her baby toys were already here, in a small crate.

"She always did enjoy gazing into Chrosite's crystals."

"It's also perfect for when we move to Arcane in the coming months. This cave is coming along with us."

"Really?! Oh, Uncle, she'd love this! And you can count on me to keep an eye on it!" Harana grinned at him.

"We will be very busy in the coming months. I'm counting on you, Harana."

"Of course, Uncle."

Harana followed Polaris out of the cave.

"Yule made me remember how it feels to be a father again. Truly, I am blessed to have such a wonderful gift in this life."

Music Inspo: With You - Jacob Lee (The song that Harana's dad sang to her in her 16th birthday video - Harana has it saved to her phone, and it inspired her to help her aunt and uncle make something special for Yule)

Featured Dragons:

Polaris and Harana, at it again!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I am sure I’m late by a day again but hopefully I still qualify!
Merry Christmas everyone!

24/12/18
I feel so down in the dumps today. Especially because today was my mom’s passing, exactly 5 years ago.
I am sure I’m late by a day again but hopefully I still qualify!
Merry Christmas everyone!

24/12/18
I feel so down in the dumps today. Especially because today was my mom’s passing, exactly 5 years ago.
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
@CleverDual @Petall @GreatLordHades @Cheryy @MysticalScribe @Rhosen @Pantali @St0rmy @Kitanya @remnio @TigerFestival @dillykai @lessthan3 @LadyFairchild @Harana @Nettletea @Knickknacks @MarinaQuakenbush @Rhosen @Braixen @Zafer @HauntedWhale @RidleeKi @Talismarr @FantasyMyth @humanityxpeople @Biuret @Blightwyrm @Alstroemeria @inn @Zuron @mukuroikusabas @Saraceaser @Ipepi @myriadofstars

Hey all, I am so so sorry that I haven't been able to get to the prizes yet - IRL has kinda spiraled a bit, and I need some time to get it under control. I promise I haven't forgotten about this, I just need a bit of time to sort it all out. Thanks for your patience! :D

Hey all, I am so so sorry that I haven't been able to get to the prizes yet - IRL has kinda spiraled a bit, and I need some time to get it under control. I promise I haven't forgotten about this, I just need a bit of time to sort it all out. Thanks for your patience! :D
@CleverDual It's alright! Take as much time as you need! :D
@CleverDual It's alright! Take as much time as you need! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@CleverDual I was thinking about my lore the other day and remembered this was a thing haha. No rush, just hope you're doing okay! :)
@CleverDual I was thinking about my lore the other day and remembered this was a thing haha. No rush, just hope you're doing okay! :)
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

Hey, don't worry, we haven't forgotten! CleverDual will be sending the prizes over to me soon and I'll be drawing names and sending them out soon! Life has just caught up with both of us, but this has still been on our minds!
@MarinaQuakenbush

Hey, don't worry, we haven't forgotten! CleverDual will be sending the prizes over to me soon and I'll be drawing names and sending them out soon! Life has just caught up with both of us, but this has still been on our minds!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32