Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw your Lair challenge 50/98
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am in love with this lore! Thank you for sharing with us all. Your spruce quest is for a worthy cause!! It happens to also be my favorite, so I'm a little biased =)
I am in love with this lore! Thank you for sharing with us all. Your spruce quest is for a worthy cause!! It happens to also be my favorite, so I'm a little biased =)
pOC43Zp.png
@wishwosh omg <333 thank you so much!!!

The spruce is loose! Best colour if you ask me! haha
Thanks for the compliment and incentive <3
@wishwosh omg <333 thank you so much!!!

The spruce is loose! Best colour if you ask me! haha
Thanks for the compliment and incentive <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
even your vista and signature are a pretty mix. the perfection <333
even your vista and signature are a pretty mix. the perfection <333
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

@daffydil

but hunnnn yours too?? <3
Slap the grimoire vista or the brightshine jubilee vista on and you're soaring in the golden beauty!
@daffydil

but hunnnn yours too?? <3
Slap the grimoire vista or the brightshine jubilee vista on and you're soaring in the golden beauty!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
Thank you so much for sharing this, I’ve enjoyed every second of looking at your art and dragons and reading the lore!! Everything is so well thought out and visibly done with a lot of love and care… I’m blown away! :o

Subbing to the thread
Thank you so much for sharing this, I’ve enjoyed every second of looking at your art and dragons and reading the lore!! Everything is so well thought out and visibly done with a lot of love and care… I’m blown away! :o

Subbing to the thread
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
This is so cool!! How do you draw so quickly and make it look good??? It takes me like 4 days to make a single bust, how do you do it??
This is so cool!! How do you draw so quickly and make it look good??? It takes me like 4 days to make a single bust, how do you do it??
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

asdfasfasf I guess just a lot of practice? ;o;

and using refs for poses and stuff, specially for the 1-a-day periods of time!
That way I don't have to worry too much about posing + anatomy! :)

But really, I strongly recommend doing one of those 1-a-day challenges, when I started I was doing one for 2h or so, and then by the end I could do 1 in 45 mins and the like! >:D It really helps build up skills!
@ThanosBottomText

asdfasfasf I guess just a lot of practice? ;o;

and using refs for poses and stuff, specially for the 1-a-day periods of time!
That way I don't have to worry too much about posing + anatomy! :)

But really, I strongly recommend doing one of those 1-a-day challenges, when I started I was doing one for 2h or so, and then by the end I could do 1 in 45 mins and the like! >:D It really helps build up skills!
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
Even basic sketches take me 5 hours to make.. I spent 4 hours yesterday on line art and it's still not done, I have to finish it and start coloring it in today but I don't know how long that would even take.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697475344248209450/854369706562420836/unknown.png[/img] This took me 5 hours ahaha
Even basic sketches take me 5 hours to make.. I spent 4 hours yesterday on line art and it's still not done, I have to finish it and start coloring it in today but I don't know how long that would even take..

unknown.png
This took me 5 hours ahaha
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

I'm really not the best person to offer advice on lineart, mine's super wonky, and I manage to roll along with it because I draw on massive canvases, so when I shrink it looks decent?

So that could be the advice I have to offer haha make a huge canvas and just line stuff up zooming in, because when you zoom out and shrink, it'll look nice still and you can go faster? :')

But really, speed =/= quality or anything.
From your deviantart gallery, your art is fabulous and your shading and lineart style is far more complex than mine hence why you also take much longer! <3
@ThanosBottomText

I'm really not the best person to offer advice on lineart, mine's super wonky, and I manage to roll along with it because I draw on massive canvases, so when I shrink it looks decent?

So that could be the advice I have to offer haha make a huge canvas and just line stuff up zooming in, because when you zoom out and shrink, it'll look nice still and you can go faster? :')

But really, speed =/= quality or anything.
From your deviantart gallery, your art is fabulous and your shading and lineart style is far more complex than mine hence why you also take much longer! <3
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8