Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Buttons, Banners & Poems closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
@NovaBorn *slowly opens door* Can I get one more poem? I just love your poetry so much ^_^ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40249998&skin=19327&apparel=15309,10882,15308,15140,15305,15306,6705,294&xt=dressing.png[/img] This Fae here is Lavena. She grew up in Plague territory, living with a very harsh family. Eventually she left her family. She ended up on the streets, begging for any food or a place to sleep. After a while, a Snapper female wandered by, and befriended the small fae. The Snapper told about her own past (how she was blamed for the death of her father and was abandoned by her mother and brothers and sisters) and decided to adopt the Fae. They traveled and settled in my clan :) She's a fast learner, energetic and resourceful - and a little chaotic at times. She is the clan's alchemist/potionmaker and enjoys her job greatly. That's kinda all I have for her, so any input from you is welcomed ^^
@NovaBorn

*slowly opens door*
Can I get one more poem? I just love your poetry so much ^_^

dragon?did=40249998&skin=19327&apparel=15309,10882,15308,15140,15305,15306,6705,294&xt=dressing.png

This Fae here is Lavena. She grew up in Plague territory, living with a very harsh family. Eventually she left her family. She ended up on the streets, begging for any food or a place to sleep. After a while, a Snapper female wandered by, and befriended the small fae. The Snapper told about her own past (how she was blamed for the death of her father and was abandoned by her mother and brothers and sisters) and decided to adopt the Fae. They traveled and settled in my clan :)
She's a fast learner, energetic and resourceful - and a little chaotic at times. She is the clan's alchemist/potionmaker and enjoys her job greatly. That's kinda all I have for her, so any input from you is welcomed ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
Okies I'll work on her! :D
Also for input then uh
just popped in my mind but she could have been burned alive but YA know she don't care she living anyway or sumtin
Cuz the bones
@Maevepanda
Okies I'll work on her! :D
Also for input then uh
just popped in my mind but she could have been burned alive but YA know she don't care she living anyway or sumtin
Cuz the bones
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@Maevepanda
Here ya goes, it Ish Okies? I feel like I speech Luke stitch
Sorry it took so long, I had to fold laundry and eat dinner!
¥•*•~•*•¥

Family isn't always born by blood,
And a mother may not live by motherhood,
Just like ingredients for the perfect brew,
It matters who you love and who loves you.

Family is bound by heartfelt chains,
Ones that are strong until the end of days,
Ones that you can't break away,
Family is there to keep you sane,
To block danger and keep you safe.

Sometimes fate takes a stir,
And then the line starts to blur,
Between who's family,
And who you love unconditionally,
And that's just fine with me,
As my potion seems like the grandest thing,
With me and my nonblood but bonded family.

¥•*•~•*•¥
@Maevepanda
Here ya goes, it Ish Okies? I feel like I speech Luke stitch
Sorry it took so long, I had to fold laundry and eat dinner!
¥•*•~•*•¥

Family isn't always born by blood,
And a mother may not live by motherhood,
Just like ingredients for the perfect brew,
It matters who you love and who loves you.

Family is bound by heartfelt chains,
Ones that are strong until the end of days,
Ones that you can't break away,
Family is there to keep you sane,
To block danger and keep you safe.

Sometimes fate takes a stir,
And then the line starts to blur,
Between who's family,
And who you love unconditionally,
And that's just fine with me,
As my potion seems like the grandest thing,
With me and my nonblood but bonded family.

¥•*•~•*•¥
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

wow I love your poems! :O I'm really curious which of my dragons might catch your attention and get a poem? :D
a good portion of the dragons on the first page have some sort of lore, and then it's basically a Russian roulette for the rest of 'em. idk if one catches your eye and it has no lore, I'd be open for anything at this point. C:
@NovaBorn

wow I love your poems! :O I'm really curious which of my dragons might catch your attention and get a poem? :D
a good portion of the dragons on the first page have some sort of lore, and then it's basically a Russian roulette for the rest of 'em. idk if one catches your eye and it has no lore, I'd be open for anything at this point. C:
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@NovaBorn

Don't worry about it being late, I was asleep xD
I absolutely adore it. I think it truly shows how she feels about her family! Thank you so much ^^
@NovaBorn

Don't worry about it being late, I was asleep xD
I absolutely adore it. I think it truly shows how she feels about her family! Thank you so much ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Yay! I'm ecstatic you like it. (I keep saying I'm glad people like there poems, but that's literally as close as I can get to saying how happy I am when they like them, lol)

@Redeim
I'm glad you like what you've seen so far! All your dergs were interesting, but poor Shion caught alot of interest. If you would rather not me do him I'll gladly do someone else! Maybe a happier poem. Or another one for Shion about his live for his sister? Idkkkkkkk
Sorry this took so long lol, I woke up and then went back to sleep this morning.
<*~(@)~*>

Live every day like it's your last,
Wish I had known better in the past,
Fate has the strings that control everything
And I forget and balance dangerously
While the world starts to fall down around me,
And it's to late to do anything.

I wish I'd been better,
I wish I was strong,
I wish I could have know all along,
That soon it wouldn't be the same,
So I choose to hide in shame.

Walking around like a corpse,
But soon emotions start to pour,
As I watch from the door,
As my heart goes to the floor.
Hope is my fuel and it's OK
Sure there's been better days,
But I'm still alive and my hearts beating,
Even if happiness can be fleeting,
I'll just keep on heaving.

Maybe one day I'll even forgive myself,
Maybe a tiny little bell,
Will start ringing again in my brain,
And I'll tell myself it's time to shine again.

<*~(@)~*>
Yay! I'm ecstatic you like it. (I keep saying I'm glad people like there poems, but that's literally as close as I can get to saying how happy I am when they like them, lol)

@Redeim
I'm glad you like what you've seen so far! All your dergs were interesting, but poor Shion caught alot of interest. If you would rather not me do him I'll gladly do someone else! Maybe a happier poem. Or another one for Shion about his live for his sister? Idkkkkkkk
Sorry this took so long lol, I woke up and then went back to sleep this morning.
<*~(@)~*>

Live every day like it's your last,
Wish I had known better in the past,
Fate has the strings that control everything
And I forget and balance dangerously
While the world starts to fall down around me,
And it's to late to do anything.

I wish I'd been better,
I wish I was strong,
I wish I could have know all along,
That soon it wouldn't be the same,
So I choose to hide in shame.

Walking around like a corpse,
But soon emotions start to pour,
As I watch from the door,
As my heart goes to the floor.
Hope is my fuel and it's OK
Sure there's been better days,
But I'm still alive and my hearts beating,
Even if happiness can be fleeting,
I'll just keep on heaving.

Maybe one day I'll even forgive myself,
Maybe a tiny little bell,
Will start ringing again in my brain,
And I'll tell myself it's time to shine again.

<*~(@)~*>
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

Ahhh no I love it!!!!!! Shion is a precious child. :3 I’ll add it to his profile once I’m home
I almost want to say I hate it to get more poems from you, but I won’t do that to you. XD (unless you want to give me more, ofc)

Jeez I wish I could have woken up and gone back to sleep. But alas, I work at a coffee shop as an opener and today’s my eight hour day. C: I got to sleep in until 3:45 this morning though so there’s that.

Though if you give me another poem I’ll feel obligated to tip you...
@NovaBorn

Ahhh no I love it!!!!!! Shion is a precious child. :3 I’ll add it to his profile once I’m home
I almost want to say I hate it to get more poems from you, but I won’t do that to you. XD (unless you want to give me more, ofc)

Jeez I wish I could have woken up and gone back to sleep. But alas, I work at a coffee shop as an opener and today’s my eight hour day. C: I got to sleep in until 3:45 this morning though so there’s that.

Though if you give me another poem I’ll feel obligated to tip you...
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim
Eeeee I'm glad you like it!
I SPELT YPUR NAME WRONG HGG sorry I forgot to check if I spelled it right! Anyways your pinged now

gasp, treason, lies >:O
Also lol but you got to sleep in so yayyyyy!

Also also I will absolutely do another poem, no promblemo, you want another for Shion or...?

no need to tip but it would be appreciated :P
@Redeim
Eeeee I'm glad you like it!
I SPELT YPUR NAME WRONG HGG sorry I forgot to check if I spelled it right! Anyways your pinged now

gasp, treason, lies >:O
Also lol but you got to sleep in so yayyyyy!

Also also I will absolutely do another poem, no promblemo, you want another for Shion or...?

no need to tip but it would be appreciated :P
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

I'm back! Again, any derg is awesome!
@NovaBorn

I'm back! Again, any derg is awesome!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@NovaBorn I'd love a poem for my lovely girl Luna! She has a some lore in her bio but i'll also give you the notes I made when coming up with her character as some of it hasn't made it into her bio yet! I don't have any preference for how you format the poem so go nuts :D [b]*[/b] Is very much a smooth talker & has a love of idly flirting with her many suitors [b]*[/b] Surprisingly into gossip for how regal she shows herself [b]*[/b] Has a love of playing dumb and then screwing over whoever estimated her [b]*[/b] Loves her family but just can't understand her older siblings at alllll [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42745873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427459/42745873_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@NovaBorn
I'd love a poem for my lovely girl Luna! She has a some lore in her bio but i'll also give you the notes I made when coming up with her character as some of it hasn't made it into her bio yet! I don't have any preference for how you format the poem so go nuts :D

* Is very much a smooth talker & has a love of idly flirting with her many suitors
* Surprisingly into gossip for how regal she shows herself
* Has a love of playing dumb and then screwing over whoever estimated her
* Loves her family but just can't understand her older siblings at alllll
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42