Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Maevepanda's Bio Templates
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@mukuroikusabas

I'd prefer DM if you don't mind :) It might also take me a while to answer sometimes, sorry in advance!
@mukuroikusabas

I'd prefer DM if you don't mind :) It might also take me a while to answer sometimes, sorry in advance!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@LupusUncia

I think I'll just stick to one template right now, I don't want to promise too much, heh. Sorry! Feel free to adjust the payment accordingly~
What type of info do you want in his template (friends, belongings, stats, etc.)?
@LupusUncia

I think I'll just stick to one template right now, I don't want to promise too much, heh. Sorry! Feel free to adjust the payment accordingly~
What type of info do you want in his template (friends, belongings, stats, etc.)?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maeve
It's fine, I understand entirely, and you'll still receive full payment!
Relations, pet(s), belongings, art, playlist/music, favorite food, baldwin wishlist
@Maeve
It's fine, I understand entirely, and you'll still receive full payment!
Relations, pet(s), belongings, art, playlist/music, favorite food, baldwin wishlist
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia

Thanks for your understanding! Thank you :)

Understood! I'll get on it tomorrow ^^
@LupusUncia

Thanks for your understanding! Thank you :)

Understood! I'll get on it tomorrow ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@LupusUncia

Tried to make something for you - let me know what you like and dislike so I can change it accordingly ^^
@LupusUncia

Tried to make something for you - let me know what you like and dislike so I can change it accordingly ^^
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
Maybe add something cobwebbish into the aesthetic?
@Maevepanda
Maybe add something cobwebbish into the aesthetic?
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia

I'm not sure how - do you have any specific graphics in mind?
@LupusUncia

I'm not sure how - do you have any specific graphics in mind?
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Here's a couple of links to cool resources. I'd use them myself but like I said I've been extremely busy. ^^;

Some of these are for if you ever decide to use them (which can be used on Radioacid if you so decide), some are suggested for Radioacid (though you are of course free to use them if you ever wish). I'll be sure to specify.

Free Banners + Transparent Eggs (If you decide)
Serpy/DeadBattery's Bio Buttons (Radioacid)
vista pixels (If you decide)
free elemental wax seals and banners[/ur] (If you decide)
Reaper's Bio Resources! (Radioacid)
free to use tiny pixely images (If you decide)
creepy pixel art gallery [f2u if u want] (If you decide)
Free Clan's Flag (If you decide)
BRI: Fake Items and Recolors (Radioacid)
Free Adopts And Stuff (If you decide, I'd like a tattoo somewhere in the bio though)
Free To Use Sprites
(If you decide)

And of course one I use to go to a lot for cool and kooky stuff
+ Mibella's Templates and Graphics + The graphic codes if I recall are provided in the links with the bio codes, just set aside somewhere.
@Maevepanda

Here's a couple of links to cool resources. I'd use them myself but like I said I've been extremely busy. ^^;

Some of these are for if you ever decide to use them (which can be used on Radioacid if you so decide), some are suggested for Radioacid (though you are of course free to use them if you ever wish). I'll be sure to specify.

Free Banners + Transparent Eggs (If you decide)
Serpy/DeadBattery's Bio Buttons (Radioacid)
vista pixels (If you decide)
free elemental wax seals and banners[/ur] (If you decide)
Reaper's Bio Resources! (Radioacid)
free to use tiny pixely images (If you decide)
creepy pixel art gallery [f2u if u want] (If you decide)
Free Clan's Flag (If you decide)
BRI: Fake Items and Recolors (Radioacid)
Free Adopts And Stuff (If you decide, I'd like a tattoo somewhere in the bio though)
Free To Use Sprites
(If you decide)

And of course one I use to go to a lot for cool and kooky stuff
+ Mibella's Templates and Graphics + The graphic codes if I recall are provided in the links with the bio codes, just set aside somewhere.
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LupusUncia

I always try to go for simple templates without too much unnecessary graphics, so I never really add stuff like that, heh. Thanks for the links, I really like the recolors - they'll come in handy ^^

I tried adding some of the graphics to the template, I hope it's more to your liking! (Had a hard time finding a spot to add the tattoo, haha)
@LupusUncia

I always try to go for simple templates without too much unnecessary graphics, so I never really add stuff like that, heh. Thanks for the links, I really like the recolors - they'll come in handy ^^

I tried adding some of the graphics to the template, I hope it's more to your liking! (Had a hard time finding a spot to add the tattoo, haha)
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
I love it! Thank you for being patient with my orders.
@Maevepanda
I love it! Thank you for being patient with my orders.
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29