Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [C] drawing my entire lair challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Silverhame
sure thing, thank you!!
@Silverhame
sure thing, thank you!!
47qCRdt.png
[center][size=7][color=#98c3be]Mustang[/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bb90/f/2017/175/f/8/new_canvas_by_monochromias_danee0o_by_monochromias-dbdx9fc.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35342367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353424/35342367_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/41f4/f/2018/192/d/a/mustang_by_monochromias-dcgy1u3.png[/img] [size=2]woot woot still experimenting with styles ;^) [size=1]pinglist: @Dreamcoyote @Nightingale11 @Yoaisami @Silverhame
Mustang

new_canvas_by_monochromias_danee0o_by_monochromias-dbdx9fc.png

35342367_350.png

mustang_by_monochromias-dcgy1u3.png

woot woot still experimenting with styles ;^)

pinglist:
@Dreamcoyote
@Nightingale11
@Yoaisami
@Silverhame
47qCRdt.png
those eyes.
._.;

Not gonna lie I thought it was a girl at first. It's the thumb nail I think xD;

Love how the eyes match the earring. <3

I like this style a lot actually. It makes the eyes and stones punch out and the shadowing affect is perf. x3
those eyes.
._.;

Not gonna lie I thought it was a girl at first. It's the thumb nail I think xD;

Love how the eyes match the earring. <3

I like this style a lot actually. It makes the eyes and stones punch out and the shadowing affect is perf. x3
@ NorthernLiights
LOL yeah! i was going for a more androgynous kinda design so that's natural! i'm actually glad you thought that bc then it kinda worked ;D

thanks for your feedback! i like this style too, it's more relaxing for me than painting ;P
@ NorthernLiights
LOL yeah! i was going for a more androgynous kinda design so that's natural! i'm actually glad you thought that bc then it kinda worked ;D

thanks for your feedback! i like this style too, it's more relaxing for me than painting ;P
47qCRdt.png
... okay, one, beautiful dragon. Absolutely stunning. Two, that's such a nice image! I'm not an artist in any way, shape, or form, so I don't really know what you mean by "style, " exactly, but I can tell it was done differently, and I really like it!
... okay, one, beautiful dragon. Absolutely stunning. Two, that's such a nice image! I'm not an artist in any way, shape, or form, so I don't really know what you mean by "style, " exactly, but I can tell it was done differently, and I really like it!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@ Starstalker
thanks so much!! he was an expensive one to gene ^^;
i just meant that I went for a more cartoony style rather than semi-realism like my first couple ^^

i'm really happy you like this one! <3
@ Starstalker
thanks so much!! he was an expensive one to gene ^^;
i just meant that I went for a more cartoony style rather than semi-realism like my first couple ^^

i'm really happy you like this one! <3
47qCRdt.png
So pretty!!! I love the shading and the lighting a lot :)
So pretty!!! I love the shading and the lighting a lot :)
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
@Nightingale11
Thank you so much!! <3
@Nightingale11
Thank you so much!! <3
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi woah your art is gorgeous!! I’m subbing to this thread!!
@Chromi woah your art is gorgeous!! I’m subbing to this thread!!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ ThePlasticTree
Ahhh thank you so much! <33
@ ThePlasticTree
Ahhh thank you so much! <33
47qCRdt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7