Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Resource]Animated Coli Enemies [8/30]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@Fluoroantimonic Do you only want a ping for NotN familiars? And yeah, I do plan on doing them. =) I just forgot to give them their own section.
@Fluoroantimonic Do you only want a ping for NotN familiars? And yeah, I do plan on doing them. =) I just forgot to give them their own section.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris
So far, I am only searching for the masked phantom, but why not, I might see something I like in the other coli fam. Ping me for everything, your work is awesome !
Out of curiosity, are you also going to do familars that are not animated ? Or just the ones with coli animations ?
@Myndris
So far, I am only searching for the masked phantom, but why not, I might see something I like in the other coli fam. Ping me for everything, your work is awesome !
Out of curiosity, are you also going to do familars that are not animated ? Or just the ones with coli animations ?
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Fluoroantimonic

I'm just focusing on the coli ones for now since they come with spritesheets already, so I only need to chop them up and put them together. Non-coli ones would take a lot more work and I'm not sure I'm capable of doing them to be honest. (I'll try someday though)
@Fluoroantimonic

I'm just focusing on the coli ones for now since they come with spritesheets already, so I only need to chop them up and put them together. Non-coli ones would take a lot more work and I'm not sure I'm capable of doing them to be honest. (I'll try someday though)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris Omg, I just realized that I never asked to be added to the pinglist!! I’ve been following this for months! Silly me!! Please slap me onto the wonderful pinglist, these are amazing and so very helpful!! Thank you for taking the time to put them together for us!!
@Myndris Omg, I just realized that I never asked to be added to the pinglist!! I’ve been following this for months! Silly me!! Please slap me onto the wonderful pinglist, these are amazing and so very helpful!! Thank you for taking the time to put them together for us!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist. ^_^
@Alskasaur

Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist. ^_^
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Woah, this is really cool. I can see it being super useful in bio design!
What big effort you've put into this...

@Myndris
Add me to pinglist please!
Woah, this is really cool. I can see it being super useful in bio design!
What big effort you've put into this...

@Myndris
Add me to pinglist please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff

Thank you! Added =)
@HedwigHufflepuff

Thank you! Added =)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Could I be added to the pinglist plz??? I'm gonna give them to all my dragons in my lair, as well as many more to come. :)
Could I be added to the pinglist plz??? I'm gonna give them to all my dragons in my lair, as well as many more to come. :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
@Myndris Hello! If possible, could I please be pinged when you complete the Night of the Nocturne familiars?

Also - I love what you're doing, and I've been using your Silky Webwing animation on my clan profile for quite awhile (linked back here). c: Thank you for putting these together!
@Myndris Hello! If possible, could I please be pinged when you complete the Night of the Nocturne familiars?

Also - I love what you're doing, and I've been using your Silky Webwing animation on my clan profile for quite awhile (linked back here). c: Thank you for putting these together!
tumblr_pz606oxqHn1wlclvpo1_100.pngnatureshade.png
@Myndris Could I be added to the pinglist? And, if it's possible, could you ping me when you finish the tunneling hydra? (when I first saw it in the coliseum, it seemed enormous!)
@Myndris Could I be added to the pinglist? And, if it's possible, could you ping me when you finish the tunneling hydra? (when I first saw it in the coliseum, it seemed enormous!)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25