Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doog's art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Doog87
Hi! Your art is AMAZING!!! As a fellow artist I am curious on what drawing site/ app you are using? I'm currently trying to improve my art majorly so I'm trying out a few drawing sites/ apps. So far I've found a few but i like having a bunch of drawing choices so my art can be the best I can draw for I always strive for better!
@Doog87
Hi! Your art is AMAZING!!! As a fellow artist I am curious on what drawing site/ app you are using? I'm currently trying to improve my art majorly so I'm trying out a few drawing sites/ apps. So far I've found a few but i like having a bunch of drawing choices so my art can be the best I can draw for I always strive for better!
image0.jpg
@Doog87
my, your art is gorgeous! you've got a new DA follower
may I be added to the general pinglist?
@Doog87
my, your art is gorgeous! you've got a new DA follower
may I be added to the general pinglist?
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@AquaParrot Thanks :3
@starhecker Thank you! Sure, added you there)

@EarthPuppies Thank you very much. Not sure if I understand your question correctly, I don't use any sites or mobile apps, I'm drawing my digital art in Adobe Photoshop, Paint tool SAI and want to try Paintstorm Studio.
@AquaParrot Thanks :3
@starhecker Thank you! Sure, added you there)

@EarthPuppies Thank you very much. Not sure if I understand your question correctly, I don't use any sites or mobile apps, I'm drawing my digital art in Adobe Photoshop, Paint tool SAI and want to try Paintstorm Studio.
My beer can do this, hold me
@Doog87
I love your work! can you put me on the pinglist? :3
@Doog87
I love your work! can you put me on the pinglist? :3
@Doog87
Oh, ok! Cool! Well, thank you! Keep up the amazing art!!!! :D
@Doog87
Oh, ok! Cool! Well, thank you! Keep up the amazing art!!!! :D
image0.jpg
GoddessofDeath thanks) sure! ___ Made a little more study work on materials. Metal this time: First image: studies from photo from internet; Second image: my character's mask, draw this without references as a training. Hope it can help me with drawing armor etc x) practice practice practice. [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c830508/v830508409/80f94/lWKyN6bP9OM.jpg[/img] [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c623900/v623900451/b95a1/1UYInMffxGw.jpg[/img] [size=1]ping: @MarinaQuakenbush @starhecker @GoddessofDeath[/size] By the way, guys, please let me know if you want to see only FR related drawings, in case you don't want to get a ping on my OCs and study art. I can make a ping list for dragon drawings only.
GoddessofDeath thanks) sure!
___

Made a little more study work on materials. Metal this time:
First image: studies from photo from internet;
Second image: my character's mask, draw this without references as a training. Hope it can help me with drawing armor etc x) practice practice practice.

lWKyN6bP9OM.jpg

1UYInMffxGw.jpg

ping: @MarinaQuakenbush @starhecker @GoddessofDeath
By the way, guys, please let me know if you want to see only FR related drawings, in case you don't want to get a ping on my OCs and study art. I can make a ping list for dragon drawings only.
nah it's fine I prefer anything
but man that mask is cool
reminds me of some melting I did in metalshop, melted some brass and made a design from a special mold
nah it's fine I prefer anything
but man that mask is cool
reminds me of some melting I did in metalshop, melted some brass and made a design from a special mold
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Wow, this is awesome! I feel like in general, metal is such a hard thing to draw realistically, but it looks like you really have it down well. Totally thought the mask was real at first and you did real life metal work besides drawing/painting!
Wow, this is awesome! I feel like in general, metal is such a hard thing to draw realistically, but it looks like you really have it down well. Totally thought the mask was real at first and you did real life metal work besides drawing/painting!
'blue smedium banner
Thank you both very much ^^ [quote name="starhecker" date="2018-02-23 15:35:41" ] reminds me of some melting I did in metalshop, melted some brass and made a design from a special mold[/quote] Sounds amazing. Never tried to do anything like that myself, it must be interesting. [quote name="MarinaQuakenbush" date="2018-02-23 16:41:20" ] Wow, this is awesome! I feel like in general, metal is such a hard thing to draw realistically, but it looks like you really have it down well.[/quote] It's not that hard by the way, the only problem is to understand how light works. Reflections etc. That's why I did reference studies first, that helped me to get the idea how this should look in general.
Thank you both very much ^^
starhecker wrote on 2018-02-23 15:35:41:
Sounds amazing. Never tried to do anything like that myself, it must be interesting.
MarinaQuakenbush wrote on 2018-02-23 16:41:20:
Wow, this is awesome! I feel like in general, metal is such a hard thing to draw realistically, but it looks like you really have it down well.
It's not that hard by the way, the only problem is to understand how light works. Reflections etc. That's why I did reference studies first, that helped me to get the idea how this should look in general.
One Russian artist, ARF (or antaarf) started #MeetTheCharacter_Challenge18 . The point is to draw the same character for all challenge themes. There are deadlines, about 2-3 days on one theme and participants did not see the full challenge themes list, so we don't know what is waiting for us next. I decided to join with my human OC, Adam. And I'm drawing colored sketches with photoshop filter, because anything accurate will require more time, which I don't have. So. They are mess, but it's fun to do) [b]The first task[/b] was to draw a fullbody and headshot, to make some sort of character reference. But there were no rules against backgrounds or shading, so I made this [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/0a5b/i/2018/053/c/3/his_name_is_adam_by_doog87-dc412ql.jpg[/img] [b]The second task[/b] is to draw OC in three different ages. 1 - university years, Adam with his friend, both are about 18-20 y.o. ; 2 - nowadays, 27 y.o. Third age will be later. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a21a/i/2018/056/3/1/young_and_dump_by_doog87-dc48lws.jpg[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/fea0/i/2018/056/b/4/understanding_opens_doors____by_doog87-dc48m79.jpg[/img] [center]I also have a dragon version of this char. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31986825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319869/31986825_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [right][size=1]ping: @MarinaQuakenbush @starhecker @GoddessofDeath[/size][/right]
One Russian artist, ARF (or antaarf) started #MeetTheCharacter_Challenge18 . The point is to draw the same character for all challenge themes. There are deadlines, about 2-3 days on one theme and participants did not see the full challenge themes list, so we don't know what is waiting for us next.
I decided to join with my human OC, Adam. And I'm drawing colored sketches with photoshop filter, because anything accurate will require more time, which I don't have. So. They are mess, but it's fun to do)

The first task was to draw a fullbody and headshot, to make some sort of character reference. But there were no rules against backgrounds or shading, so I made this
his_name_is_adam_by_doog87-dc412ql.jpg

The second task is to draw OC in three different ages.
1 - university years, Adam with his friend, both are about 18-20 y.o. ; 2 - nowadays, 27 y.o. Third age will be later.
young_and_dump_by_doog87-dc48lws.jpg

understanding_opens_doors____by_doog87-dc48m79.jpg
I also have a dragon version of this char.

31986825_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13