Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doog's art dump
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hmm, I had the exact same image problem as @MarinaQuakenbush too, but I assumed that it was just me.

By quoting what Doog87 wrote, copying the image links and pasting them into a new tab, I was able to see the images. For now, linking the images will probably be the best idea.

@Doog87, maybe if you are using FurAffinity to host images it is considered a mature website, since it doesn't have a maturity filter (I think)? Or maybe it's just a Flight Rising bug :/

Your latest images work, so that's awesome (I really like the hyena!) :D
Hmm, I had the exact same image problem as @MarinaQuakenbush too, but I assumed that it was just me.

By quoting what Doog87 wrote, copying the image links and pasting them into a new tab, I was able to see the images. For now, linking the images will probably be the best idea.

@Doog87, maybe if you are using FurAffinity to host images it is considered a mature website, since it doesn't have a maturity filter (I think)? Or maybe it's just a Flight Rising bug :/

Your latest images work, so that's awesome (I really like the hyena!) :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@MarinaQuakenbush thank you! ^^

@SuperNinjaDragon Thank you! And especially thank you for letting me know about this bug.
Yeah, that may be because of hosting, didn't think about that reason... but DeviantArt is so laggy I can't use it for every drawing, so sometimes I'm using FurAffinity.
Can I please ask if you know any image hostings? I only know Russian websites and they may not work for a lot of countries. Last time I tried to upload drawings on some hosting it deleted images in a day.
@MarinaQuakenbush thank you! ^^

@SuperNinjaDragon Thank you! And especially thank you for letting me know about this bug.
Yeah, that may be because of hosting, didn't think about that reason... but DeviantArt is so laggy I can't use it for every drawing, so sometimes I'm using FurAffinity.
Can I please ask if you know any image hostings? I only know Russian websites and they may not work for a lot of countries. Last time I tried to upload drawings on some hosting it deleted images in a day.
My beer can do this, hold me
@Doog87 Does imgur.com work for you in Russia? I've been using that site to host my images since Day 1 on this site and they still work fine..
@Doog87 Does imgur.com work for you in Russia? I've been using that site to host my images since Day 1 on this site and they still work fine..
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush It works! Thank you very much)
I will use it from now on.
@MarinaQuakenbush It works! Thank you very much)
I will use it from now on.
My beer can do this, hold me
As MarinaQuakenbush mentioned, Imgur is an awesome one! It's great that it's able to work for you :D
The only reason I've stopped using it is that I forgot my account password completely XD
As MarinaQuakenbush mentioned, Imgur is an awesome one! It's great that it's able to work for you :D
The only reason I've stopped using it is that I forgot my account password completely XD
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Doog87

May I be added to the general ping list? :)
@Doog87

May I be added to the general ping list? :)
+3 FR TIME
HE/HIM TRANS
INFP-T ADHD-C
POLYAM-PANRO-GRACE

DRAGONS FOR SALE arrow.png
COLISEUM LEVELING arrow.png
GEM EXCHANGE arrow.png
NEST RENTALS arrow.png
NATURE BREWING arrow.png
WISHLIST arrow.png
ygg-clan.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13