Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Trick Troupes and Circuses
1 2 3 4
Friendly bump =)
Friendly bump =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
is this still going? or only during the trickmurk circus? i hope you dont mind me asking, not intinded as rude. Please ping.
is this still going? or only during the trickmurk circus? i hope you dont mind me asking, not intinded as rude. Please ping.
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. I'm 19 if that helps. Please don't dm me if you are a minor (ill be picky with 17 year old RPers, but 16 and under will not be accepted). Please ping me.
Big WIP. Sorry
@SabotageTheAce

I only JUST saw your post, oh man. I don't mind you asking! This is just sort of an ongoing thing, so do with it what you'd like to. ^_^
@SabotageTheAce

I only JUST saw your post, oh man. I don't mind you asking! This is just sort of an ongoing thing, so do with it what you'd like to. ^_^
@Cryoluxa
(in-character)
Hello, Ambrosia here.
I've seen your beautiful circus. Ophelia is truly delightful! We have quite a few performers and oddities here that would be interested in making me our clan some more money.

I'm up for anything, as long as there's profit in it.
(OOC: no actual currency is needed)
@Cryoluxa
(in-character)
Hello, Ambrosia here.
I've seen your beautiful circus. Ophelia is truly delightful! We have quite a few performers and oddities here that would be interested in making me our clan some more money.

I'm up for anything, as long as there's profit in it.
(OOC: no actual currency is needed)
whgj.png
@CorviidCurse

Sorry for responding out of character, but I feel like things will go faster and smoother this way. So, you're hoping to sign up Ambrosia for the Troupe of Lucid Dreams, and in particular, she seems to have been drawn in by Ophelia. She mentions "we" so is there more than just her who wants to join? The Troupe of Lucid Dreams are always happy to add to the collection hire and grow their trick troupe, but what is she/are they hoping to contribute? She says she's up for anything, but does she have any particular skills they can turn into an act? I know she can use illusion, and seems to have a way with plants, from what I've read in her bio.
@CorviidCurse

Sorry for responding out of character, but I feel like things will go faster and smoother this way. So, you're hoping to sign up Ambrosia for the Troupe of Lucid Dreams, and in particular, she seems to have been drawn in by Ophelia. She mentions "we" so is there more than just her who wants to join? The Troupe of Lucid Dreams are always happy to add to the collection hire and grow their trick troupe, but what is she/are they hoping to contribute? She says she's up for anything, but does she have any particular skills they can turn into an act? I know she can use illusion, and seems to have a way with plants, from what I've read in her bio.
@Cryoluxa
Ambrosia is not looking to sign herself up. Ambrosia is looking to sign one of her subjects up, and she is asking if they are in need of any of the talents in her clan.

Here are some examples.

Inkcap - Goopmancer?? turns stuff into goop??? Ambrosia's probably just trying to get him out of her clan's den
Lilac's got a lot of eyes
Prismarine and Nautilus - create rainbow displays via combining their Water and Light magic.
@Cryoluxa
Ambrosia is not looking to sign herself up. Ambrosia is looking to sign one of her subjects up, and she is asking if they are in need of any of the talents in her clan.

Here are some examples.

Inkcap - Goopmancer?? turns stuff into goop??? Ambrosia's probably just trying to get him out of her clan's den
Lilac's got a lot of eyes
Prismarine and Nautilus - create rainbow displays via combining their Water and Light magic.
whgj.png
@CorviidCurse

Ooo, what nice-sounding acts! Sure; if she wants, she can sign on as their handler and all four of these acts can run under her supervision if she'd like. :) Lilac in particular would be a great addition to the menagerie, while Prismarine and Nautilus sound like a duo act and Inkcap sounds like he could be a comedy/magic-style act.\

What do you say? Should I add all this to the list? :)
@CorviidCurse

Ooo, what nice-sounding acts! Sure; if she wants, she can sign on as their handler and all four of these acts can run under her supervision if she'd like. :) Lilac in particular would be a great addition to the menagerie, while Prismarine and Nautilus sound like a duo act and Inkcap sounds like he could be a comedy/magic-style act.\

What do you say? Should I add all this to the list? :)
@Cryoluxa

Yes, that sounds wonderful!
Prismarine and Nautilus do indeed have a duo act.
@Cryoluxa

Yes, that sounds wonderful!
Prismarine and Nautilus do indeed have a duo act.
whgj.png
@CorviidCurse

Okay, I updated the list in the opening post! Go ahead and give it a look and let me know if everything checks out. The dragons' titles are as good a description as I can put there to keep everything brief and easy to once-over. Detailed descriptions and such belong in the dragons' bios, and feel free to link back to here so people know what all this is about. :)
@CorviidCurse

Okay, I updated the list in the opening post! Go ahead and give it a look and let me know if everything checks out. The dragons' titles are as good a description as I can put there to keep everything brief and easy to once-over. Detailed descriptions and such belong in the dragons' bios, and feel free to link back to here so people know what all this is about. :)
@Cryoluxa

Just curious, what does the area where the troupe performs look like? :0
I need it to write Inkcap and the others' bios.
@Cryoluxa

Just curious, what does the area where the troupe performs look like? :0
I need it to write Inkcap and the others' bios.
whgj.png
1 2 3 4