Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I need some help|signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Helixexe
hello. for water you might be able to do "we never know the worth of water until the well is dry" but I dunno, really
@Helixexe
hello. for water you might be able to do "we never know the worth of water until the well is dry" but I dunno, really
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses A good phrase, but it seems too long. I already have some idea for this, but now I do not want to draw
@zzzhorses A good phrase, but it seems too long. I already have some idea for this, but now I do not want to draw
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe
oh no the dreaded artist's block. I don't draw often but my recommendation is just to start. draw the thing. if it doesn't look good, erase the little things that you don't like as opposed to erasing the whole thing and starting over. You may not like what you end up with, but it's usually unblocks the block for me.
@Helixexe
oh no the dreaded artist's block. I don't draw often but my recommendation is just to start. draw the thing. if it doesn't look good, erase the little things that you don't like as opposed to erasing the whole thing and starting over. You may not like what you end up with, but it's usually unblocks the block for me.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@zzzhorses
I think I just need to sleep better and stop being lazy.
@zzzhorses
I think I just need to sleep better and stop being lazy.
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe

I love these! You should absolutely do more!
Maybe for the Gladekeeper, say something like, "If you cut down a tree, you'll never know how high it can grow."
Something from Pocahontas, haha XD
@Helixexe

I love these! You should absolutely do more!
Maybe for the Gladekeeper, say something like, "If you cut down a tree, you'll never know how high it can grow."
Something from Pocahontas, haha XD
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp
I have a goal to include the name of the flight in the inscription, so I would like the phrase with "nature"
@WillowtheWisp
I have a goal to include the name of the flight in the inscription, so I would like the phrase with "nature"
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe maybe something like "The Plague Shall Spread" for plaguebringer
@Helixexe maybe something like "The Plague Shall Spread" for plaguebringer
anniversary_separator.png
@ArtEmUp
It's pretty ... Trite
In addition, I have already finished with the plague
@ArtEmUp
It's pretty ... Trite
In addition, I have already finished with the plague
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe aww,you wont be adding anymore plague ones?
@Helixexe aww,you wont be adding anymore plague ones?
anniversary_separator.png
@ArtEmUp I can add one more option if I have not deleted psd. If you are talking about drawing new ones, then I can do this only when I finish all flights
@ArtEmUp I can add one more option if I have not deleted psd. If you are talking about drawing new ones, then I can do this only when I finish all flights
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7