Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I need some help|signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Helixexe
HOLY COW THATS COOL
@Helixexe
HOLY COW THATS COOL
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
@sketchscientist
Thank you. If you want to share this, then leave a link to this post, please
@sketchscientist
Thank you. If you want to share this, then leave a link to this post, please
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
smbd hlp m
smbd hlp m
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe

What do you need help with? :)
@Helixexe

What do you need help with? :)
@Dragonartist24 I'm too lazy to draw and I can not do anything about it. And I do not have good ideas for inscriptions. And no one wants to talk to me
@Dragonartist24 I'm too lazy to draw and I can not do anything about it. And I do not have good ideas for inscriptions. And no one wants to talk to me
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe

Ididn't know I was no one
Okay, what other flights do you have to do?
Water, Arcane, Light, Nature, Earth, other flights I'm too lazy to think about...
Uh... I don't know how to cure art block? I usually just stop and get on the Internet and look up cute cat pictures/fandom memes....
@Helixexe

Ididn't know I was no one
Okay, what other flights do you have to do?
Water, Arcane, Light, Nature, Earth, other flights I'm too lazy to think about...
Uh... I don't know how to cure art block? I usually just stop and get on the Internet and look up cute cat pictures/fandom memes....
@Dragonartist24
I have an idea only for a light flight. It would be very good if more people from different flights answered me, but no one does it and it upsets me :c
@Dragonartist24
I have an idea only for a light flight. It would be very good if more people from different flights answered me, but no one does it and it upsets me :c
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe
Here's some shorter ones for suggestions! For, ironically, all undone flights here aside from my own.
Light- We Shine Bright
Arcane- The Stars Enlighten Us
Ice- Too Cool For You
Fire- Only Ashes Will Remain
Lightning- How Shocking
Water- Just Around The Riverbend...
Nature- Wild, We Run Free
@Helixexe
Here's some shorter ones for suggestions! For, ironically, all undone flights here aside from my own.
Light- We Shine Bright
Arcane- The Stars Enlighten Us
Ice- Too Cool For You
Fire- Only Ashes Will Remain
Lightning- How Shocking
Water- Just Around The Riverbend...
Nature- Wild, We Run Free
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare
For the light clan, I have an idea to write "Light the way." I have a goal to write everything so that there are names of flights in words ... Your suggestions are good and very interesting, I think that I can use them as alternatives
@septarianflare
For the light clan, I have an idea to write "Light the way." I have a goal to write everything so that there are names of flights in words ... Your suggestions are good and very interesting, I think that I can use them as alternatives
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
lil bump

That feeling when it took 3 attempts to write the word "bump" correctly maybe I should sleep more
lil bump

That feeling when it took 3 attempts to write the word "bump" correctly maybe I should sleep more
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7