Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Rex's art stuff! (experiments!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
oi, @rexasaurus!

Do you still take requests? If not, that's fine, I'll wait for your art shop
oi, @rexasaurus!

Do you still take requests? If not, that's fine, I'll wait for your art shop
ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

Right now I am still taking requests!
@Duskflame

Right now I am still taking requests!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus OOoOOO YAY!! Could you maybe do her for me? Thank you so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32649801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326499/32649801_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rexasaurus

OOoOOO

YAY!! Could you maybe do her for me? Thank you so much!

32649801_350.png

ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

Yes, you'll be after Hawktalon! I hope to finish Hawk's request sometime today, so ideally I should be able to at least start yours as well.
@Duskflame

Yes, you'll be after Hawktalon! I hope to finish Hawk's request sometime today, so ideally I should be able to at least start yours as well.
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus if you want to draw this girl that'd be pretty neat! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35476685] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354767/35476685_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rexasaurus if you want to draw this girl that'd be pretty neat!

35476685_350.png
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@femmegf

I'll get ya after Duskflame!

And of right now, requests are closed until I finish the current ones.

As an update:

I've gotten the sketch done for Hawktalon's request and I hope to have the pixel done sometime tonight. Please note that more complex genes/colors/apparel do take me more time than a basic dragon, and I have to get a little crafty with the expression of them. If, say, a tertiary gene makes the dragon look too busy, I may choose to omit the design in favor of making the pixel more pleasing to look at.

Just a thought I had after finishing the previous pixels. Nothing happened, just thinking ahead a bit :3
@femmegf

I'll get ya after Duskflame!

And of right now, requests are closed until I finish the current ones.

As an update:

I've gotten the sketch done for Hawktalon's request and I hope to have the pixel done sometime tonight. Please note that more complex genes/colors/apparel do take me more time than a basic dragon, and I have to get a little crafty with the expression of them. If, say, a tertiary gene makes the dragon look too busy, I may choose to omit the design in favor of making the pixel more pleasing to look at.

Just a thought I had after finishing the previous pixels. Nothing happened, just thinking ahead a bit :3
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Thank you!'
Thank you!'
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@Hawktalon
Sorry about the delay, I got halfway through the original pixel before deciding I didn't like it. So I started over! Faes are very difficult with that neck and those frills. I hope you like it!
IblryHv.png
@Hawktalon
Sorry about the delay, I got halfway through the original pixel before deciding I didn't like it. So I started over! Faes are very difficult with that neck and those frills. I hope you like it!
IblryHv.png
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus I have a weak spot for pixels, would you mind pinging me if/when you're open for requests again?

Also, are you possibly swedish? I saw the quote on one of your tradition art images haha.
@rexasaurus I have a weak spot for pixels, would you mind pinging me if/when you're open for requests again?

Also, are you possibly swedish? I saw the quote on one of your tradition art images haha.
@rexasaurus wow your art is amazing! I don't have any money to spend unfortunately, plus your shop is closed v.v buuuuuut- I wanted to say that your pixels look fantastic! I attempted pixel art a few times, but it is never ever easy haha. Maybe I'll try it again sometime and send a few your way :)
@rexasaurus wow your art is amazing! I don't have any money to spend unfortunately, plus your shop is closed v.v buuuuuut- I wanted to say that your pixels look fantastic! I attempted pixel art a few times, but it is never ever easy haha. Maybe I'll try it again sometime and send a few your way :)
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15