Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Rex's art stuff! (experiments!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@AHamilton
I was thinking this for Mist and this for Hamilton. It'll be interesting to see if the apparel comes out nice :>
@AHamilton
I was thinking this for Mist and this for Hamilton. It'll be interesting to see if the apparel comes out nice :>
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
WOW your art is amazing. I do pixel art myself and considered opening up a shop but it's so time consuming and I have not motivation even when I do have the time. D: If you get a chance, I'd love to see you do an art of my Custom progen. With the fairies and emblem if you can't do all the apparel. These are just such lovely sig pieces. <33 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3865959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38660/3865959_350.png[/img][/url]
WOW your art is amazing. I do pixel art myself and considered opening up a shop but it's so time consuming and I have not motivation even when I do have the time. D:

If you get a chance, I'd love to see you do an art of my Custom progen. With the fairies and emblem if you can't do all the apparel. These are just such lovely sig pieces. <33

3865959_350.png

EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Thanks so much! I'll add ya to the list and I'll get to it when I finish the other pixels!
@Hawktalon
Thanks so much! I'll add ya to the list and I'll get to it when I finish the other pixels!
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus

Ahhhh yay!! I can't wait to see the finished piece <3333
@rexasaurus

Ahhhh yay!! I can't wait to see the finished piece <3333
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@rexasaurus
They look great! You should probably make Mist's glasses a little wider (don't forget Hamilton's whiskers, too!) and fix up the anatomy (unsure if you are, since they're wip sketches XD) but it looks great! The height is going to be >100 pixels, right? How much would you like me to pay you?
@rexasaurus
They look great! You should probably make Mist's glasses a little wider (don't forget Hamilton's whiskers, too!) and fix up the anatomy (unsure if you are, since they're wip sketches XD) but it looks great! The height is going to be >100 pixels, right? How much would you like me to pay you?
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton [s]i always forget those darn whiskers[/s] The height of the full image is 100 px, both pixels are actually 98 px tall though ^^ They sit at the top of the box too. For payment amount... um. Whatever you can? X'D And, without further ado... here they are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/tBzfj1E.png[/img] and [img]https://i.imgur.com/tLbMFPu.png[/img] I hope they look alright! I myself am very proud of Mist's scarf huehue :>
@AHamilton
i always forget those darn whiskers

The height of the full image is 100 px, both pixels are actually 98 px tall though ^^ They sit at the top of the box too. For payment amount... um. Whatever you can? X'D

And, without further ado... here they are!

tBzfj1E.png and tLbMFPu.png

I hope they look alright! I myself am very proud of Mist's scarf huehue :>
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus
Aaaa they look great!! And wow that was fast! Are you fine w/ gems? That's what I have most atm (I can't offer much tho, I'm supposed to he saving >.<) If so, 40g for them together good w/ you? I can go higher, though if you want!
@rexasaurus
Aaaa they look great!! And wow that was fast! Are you fine w/ gems? That's what I have most atm (I can't offer much tho, I'm supposed to he saving >.<) If so, 40g for them together good w/ you? I can go higher, though if you want!
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton

Thanks ;u; I had a lot of free time today is all. 40g is fine with me!
@AHamilton

Thanks ;u; I had a lot of free time today is all. 40g is fine with me!
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus
Awesome! Sending payment now!
@rexasaurus
Awesome! Sending payment now!
fJ1MNlM.png
@Xarina

I finished Atropa! His face was certainly a challenge, but I think it came out nicely! I didn't put the opal in because I thought it would make it a bit too busy though. I hope you like it!

TtTql59.png
@Xarina

I finished Atropa! His face was certainly a challenge, but I think it came out nicely! I didn't put the opal in because I thought it would make it a bit too busy though. I hope you like it!

TtTql59.png
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15