Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241
Yello, what are we talking about?
(too lazy to read the comments)(if it's about memes which I saw from the picture of an upside-down faced-head man then I'm horrible when it comes to talking about memes.)(clearly, do not understand memes)
Yello, what are we talking about?
(too lazy to read the comments)(if it's about memes which I saw from the picture of an upside-down faced-head man then I'm horrible when it comes to talking about memes.)(clearly, do not understand memes)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=Golden Coa Moth] (I'm sorry this took even more than a week to come out, guys!! I am trash when it comes to this XP) [b]Day 185:[/b] Hester awoke to the smell of roasted sparrow, her stomach groaning loudly as she shifted and rolled onto her belly, her left wing cramped after being splayed at an odd angle for who knew how long. As soon as she cracked open her four, pale green eyes Hester was assaulted by the familiar, excited high-pitched squeak of a young hatchling. [B]“Look, Raine, she's awake again! Maybe she can eat her food now! I wonder if she eats weird, like you.”[/b] A dragon beside Hester made an exasperated huffing sound through her nose, watching with slitted eyes as Hester rolled over and lifted herself to her feet, finding an unfamiliar aching prominent in her stiff, metallic limbs. [B]“What…what happened?”[/b] She croaked, blinking a sleepy haze out of her eyes. The mirror lifted her head and peered around the room, more delightful scents of grilled seafood and curious insect salads filling the air. [B]“I don't remember anything…”[/b] [B]“Don't worry, that happens to everyone when they're first Homogenized.”[/b] Angelika responded cheerfully, a tuft of a poor little animal's fur clinging to her lip as she beamed up at Hester with her happy little face. [B]“Even me! I got my mark under my wing, see?”[/b] The little hatchling raised her mottled wing, twisting it out to a rather uncomfortable position to reveal a dark tattoo depicting a tree about the size of Hester's fist burned into the delicate webbing near the base, it's many roots sketched into her shoulder like many entangled webs. [B]“It's proof that we belong to the orphanage.”[/b] [B]“[i]What?![/i]”[/b] Hester snapped, feeling the muscles in her back tense, her wings going rigid, as her claws curled into her palms. [B]“A [i]mark[/i]? That shows we [i]belong[/i] to this place?”[/b] She bared her teeth, flattering her fins to her skull. Angelika drew away with a fearful whimper. [B]“I don't belong to [i]anybody[/i]! I have to find—”[/b] [B]“On the contrary, actually.”[/b] A voice behind her interjected, smooth and intelligent and just a [i]little[/i] bit snarky. A cold set of claws suddenly landed on Hester's wing, bending it so is was practically twisted upside down. The mirror hopped away with a small yelp, twisting around and almost biting this stanger's hand off as they wrung her wing around like a wet towel. [B]“See? You have it, too.”[/b] He said, a spiral's two-shaded purple eyes darting down to Hester's shoulder as he pulled his shimmering, olive-green claws away from her wing. Swaths of glittering purple cloth hung from his lanky shape, amethyst-colored wings dotted with curious circle shapes that reminded her of a peacock. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50453043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504531/50453043_350.png[/img] [/url] He made a face, wrinkling his shiny nose. [B]“I guess you [i]do[/i] belong to somebody now, huh?”[/b] Hester felt a growl rising in her throat and snatched her wing back, catching a glimpse of the shape of a tree burned into her scales right over her gleaming shoulder. [b]“No. None of us [i]belong[/i] to anybody.”[/b] She insisted, scowling deeply at this odd spiral who was how smiling contently and seemed enamored by a bit of glitter on one of his claws. [b]“What? They put tattoos on us and say we belong to them? What even [i]is[/i] this place? Does anybody ever get adopted?”[/b] [b]“Hester, calm down.”[/b] Raine said, stepping forward. Hester fell silent, casting a broody look down at her talons. [b]“That’s Marquillian.”[/b] The skydancer added, glancing back up at the green and purple spiral, who wiggled his claws at them with a tiny, playful smile. [b]“He’s a bit of a jerk.”[/b] [b]“No I’m not!”[/b] The spiral protested with an absent toss of his head, the way his eyes seemed to shine with mischief suggesting her knew otherwise. [b]“Sometimes you are!”[/b] Angelika protested with a playful wrinkle of her snout, snapping up a little chunk of what looked like some weird fish before turning to face them all with her soft, innocent face. [b]“Hester, I know this is weird,”[/b] She added, sounding incredibly mature for half a second, thoroughly catching the older mirror off guard. [b]“But you’ll understand soon. Now can you eat something?? I wanna see if you're funny light Raine!”[/b] Hester hesitated, nervously shifting her wings. She could feel her new mark burned into her scales, making her shoulder all stiff and numb. Marquillian was watching her with a rather curious expression, a laid back, amused look on his face as though he was watching a struggling insect try to find its way out of a maze with no exit. Hester gave in to the weight pressing down on her shoulders with a deep sigh, letting her wings fall to her sides. [b]“Fine.”[/b] She muttered, marching up beside Angelika and scanning the plates of delicious foods with her sharp, slitted eyes. [b]“But I’ll be expecting an explanation.”[/b] [b]“Oh, you’ll get one.”[/b] Marquillian promised suddenly, a sideways smirk having appeared on his face. [B]“Very soon. Very, [i]very[/i] soon.”[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size] Yay for Thesaurus and ninth grade History classes :D :D

(I'm sorry this took even more than a week to come out, guys!! I am trash when it comes to this XP)

Day 185:
Hester awoke to the smell of roasted sparrow, her stomach groaning loudly as she shifted and rolled onto her belly, her left wing cramped after being splayed at an odd angle for who knew how long.

As soon as she cracked open her four, pale green eyes Hester was assaulted by the familiar, excited high-pitched squeak of a young hatchling. “Look, Raine, she's awake again! Maybe she can eat her food now! I wonder if she eats weird, like you.”

A dragon beside Hester made an exasperated huffing sound through her nose, watching with slitted eyes as Hester rolled over and lifted herself to her feet, finding an unfamiliar aching prominent in her stiff, metallic limbs.

“What…what happened?” She croaked, blinking a sleepy haze out of her eyes. The mirror lifted her head and peered around the room, more delightful scents of grilled seafood and curious insect salads filling the air. “I don't remember anything…”

“Don't worry, that happens to everyone when they're first Homogenized.” Angelika responded cheerfully, a tuft of a poor little animal's fur clinging to her lip as she beamed up at Hester with her happy little face. “Even me! I got my mark under my wing, see?”

The little hatchling raised her mottled wing, twisting it out to a rather uncomfortable position to reveal a dark tattoo depicting a tree about the size of Hester's fist burned into the delicate webbing near the base, it's many roots sketched into her shoulder like many entangled webs. “It's proof that we belong to the orphanage.”

What?! Hester snapped, feeling the muscles in her back tense, her wings going rigid, as her claws curled into her palms. “A mark? That shows we belong to this place?” She bared her teeth, flattering her fins to her skull. Angelika drew away with a fearful whimper. “I don't belong to anybody! I have to find—”

“On the contrary, actually.” A voice behind her interjected, smooth and intelligent and just a little bit snarky. A cold set of claws suddenly landed on Hester's wing, bending it so is was practically twisted upside down. The mirror hopped away with a small yelp, twisting around and almost biting this stanger's hand off as they wrung her wing around like a wet towel.

“See? You have it, too.” He said, a spiral's two-shaded purple eyes darting down to Hester's shoulder as he pulled his shimmering, olive-green claws away from her wing. Swaths of glittering purple cloth hung from his lanky shape, amethyst-colored wings dotted with curious circle shapes that reminded her of a peacock.

50453043_350.png

He made a face, wrinkling his shiny nose. “I guess you do belong to somebody now, huh?” Hester felt a growl rising in her throat and snatched her wing back, catching a glimpse of the shape of a tree burned into her scales right over her gleaming shoulder.

“No. None of us belong to anybody.” She insisted, scowling deeply at this odd spiral who was how smiling contently and seemed enamored by a bit of glitter on one of his claws. “What? They put tattoos on us and say we belong to them? What even is this place? Does anybody ever get adopted?”

“Hester, calm down.” Raine said, stepping forward. Hester fell silent, casting a broody look down at her talons. “That’s Marquillian.” The skydancer added, glancing back up at the green and purple spiral, who wiggled his claws at them with a tiny, playful smile. “He’s a bit of a jerk.”

“No I’m not!” The spiral protested with an absent toss of his head, the way his eyes seemed to shine with mischief suggesting her knew otherwise.

“Sometimes you are!” Angelika protested with a playful wrinkle of her snout, snapping up a little chunk of what looked like some weird fish before turning to face them all with her soft, innocent face. “Hester, I know this is weird,” She added, sounding incredibly mature for half a second, thoroughly catching the older mirror off guard. “But you’ll understand soon. Now can you eat something?? I wanna see if you're funny light Raine!”

Hester hesitated, nervously shifting her wings. She could feel her new mark burned into her scales, making her shoulder all stiff and numb. Marquillian was watching her with a rather curious expression, a laid back, amused look on his face as though he was watching a struggling insect try to find its way out of a maze with no exit.

Hester gave in to the weight pressing down on her shoulders with a deep sigh, letting her wings fall to her sides. “Fine.” She muttered, marching up beside Angelika and scanning the plates of delicious foods with her sharp, slitted eyes. “But I’ll be expecting an explanation.”

“Oh, you’ll get one.” Marquillian promised suddenly, a sideways smirk having appeared on his face. “Very soon. Very, very soon.”

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
Yay for Thesaurus and ninth grade History classes :D :D
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
scrolled down the page really fast and read Marquillian as mustard
scrolled down the page really fast and read Marquillian as mustard
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@Vyxen
Yes, he is only the BEST mustard >:3
@Vyxen
Yes, he is only the BEST mustard >:3
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
I really don't trust this place... What kind of orphanage would have a permanent mark if they were intending to adopt out dragons?
I really don't trust this place... What kind of orphanage would have a permanent mark if they were intending to adopt out dragons?
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
*ominous noises with a trash can lid*
@Petall
*ominous noises with a trash can lid*
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
And as I say to almost everybody "WEIRD CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!" But in this case "WEIRD CRAZY STRANGER DANGER DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!"
And as I say to almost everybody "WEIRD CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!" But in this case "WEIRD CRAZY STRANGER DANGER DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!"
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm

Why am I getting the weirdest Promised Neverland vibes? Please tell me you watched the anime. Or you don’t that’s okay, I don’t judge. Pretty good horror title though.(you should find some time to watch it)
@Aetherstorm

Why am I getting the weirdest Promised Neverland vibes? Please tell me you watched the anime. Or you don’t that’s okay, I don’t judge. Pretty good horror title though.(you should find some time to watch it)
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png aesq82D.gifActive 01:00+
@LuminusPrime
Yes, precisely!!

@shirotsubaki6564
OH MY GOD YES I TOTALLY WATCHED IT!!! Actually thanks to my good friend @Catkidemma, who was really awkward to watch it with because the main character's name is also Emma :/ but YES, it was so good!! Nothing as morbid as that going on here, though, I promise! ^^'
@LuminusPrime
Yes, precisely!!

@shirotsubaki6564
OH MY GOD YES I TOTALLY WATCHED IT!!! Actually thanks to my good friend @Catkidemma, who was really awkward to watch it with because the main character's name is also Emma :/ but YES, it was so good!! Nothing as morbid as that going on here, though, I promise! ^^'
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm AAAAAYYY!

and @shirotsubaki6564 Yeah we binged it together. I had watched it before and I was like "HEY AETHER HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY RELIGION" it was LIIIIIT!

I get the vibe though. The dialogue's good and still has the hint of sPOOK. Though, to be fair, your writing is always godly soo ;P
@Aetherstorm AAAAAYYY!

and @shirotsubaki6564 Yeah we binged it together. I had watched it before and I was like "HEY AETHER HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY RELIGION" it was LIIIIIT!

I get the vibe though. The dialogue's good and still has the hint of sPOOK. Though, to be fair, your writing is always godly soo ;P
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
1 2 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 240 241