Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 247 248
@Catkidemma
Okay I fixed it thanx friend :D

@ObsidianMage
I'M NOT ALONE

@NovaBorn
gimme some i'm hungry

@Jaycid
Kind of? It has hazelnuts in it :P
Also I've added you! I'm glad you like the story ^w^

@Petall
That part was so hard for me to write ;-;
@Catkidemma
Okay I fixed it thanx friend :D

@ObsidianMage
I'M NOT ALONE

@NovaBorn
gimme some i'm hungry

@Jaycid
Kind of? It has hazelnuts in it :P
Also I've added you! I'm glad you like the story ^w^

@Petall
That part was so hard for me to write ;-;
*karate chops nuteela in half*
O noes
hand suffer
*gives half before going to heal hand*
*karate chops nuteela in half*
O noes
hand suffer
*gives half before going to heal hand*
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
*nom*
*nom*
*steals some Nutella for myself*
*steals some Nutella for myself*
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[center][item=Scary Storybook] (Lost of dramatic pauses in this one, guys) [b]Day 147:[/b] The creature slithered up through the darkness, his head raised in anticipation. Today, something special was going to happen. Today there were things to see, actions to witness, and futures to change. Today, everything would change for the better. When he was only a little distance away did the dragon from the day before intercept him. They stepped up beside their Master, their features still and expressionless, as usual. [font=chalkduster][i]"Oh, hello."[/i][/font] The Master hissed in greeting, drawing out his words. [font=chalkduster][i]"Have you met the new recruit yet? I've heard they're quite unique."[/i][/font] [b]"No, Master. I have not."[/b] They replied, blank eyes showing no emotion. [b]"I just wanted to. . . clarify something."[/b] The Master sighed softly, a ghostly sound that stirred the air like a dying breeze. [font=chalkduster][i]"And what may your concern be?"[/i][/font] He asked in a low, patient voice. The dragon shrank away in fear, but they showed no expression on their face, still hidden in shadow. [b]"I thought we were meant to be a [i]subtle[/i], organization."[/b] They said quietly, avoiding his sharp gaze. [b]"We've never recruited so freely before, and lately we've been accepting many different sorts of mongrels. Are you sure it's the right course of action? To take others in so freely?"[/b] He laughed in response, his voice thick and raspy. [font=chalkduster][i]"As one of the youngest agents here, you really shouldn't dismiss the value of our new recruits so easily."[/i][/font] He purred, a snake-like hiss accompanying every 's' he spoke. [font=chalkduster][i]"After all, you were quite the [i]miracle[/i] yourself, weren't you?"[/i][/font] He added, flashing an unsettlingly knowing grin. They hesitated, drawing out the silence like a long string of gum. [b]"I. . . I suppose."[/b] They admitted, weakness in their words. [b]"But there still poses a risk of being discovered by those who seek to stop us."[/b] He gave them an exaggeratedly wounded look, the shadows swelling in size as his emotions grew stronger. [font=chalkduster][i]"You don't doubt me that much, do you?"[/i][/font] He growled, his voice falling into a dark, menacing tone. They flinched at the sound of his warped voice, fear finally breaking through the barrier they had built around their emotions. [b]"N-n-no! Of course not, Master."[/b] They insist hurridley, ducking their head in submission. [b]"I was merely concerned for the security of our. . . our clan."[/b] He scoffed, his voice reverted back to the lighter, mildly amused tone once again. [font=chalkduster][i]"You have nothing to be concerned about."[/i][/font] He said firmly, slowly slithering past them. [font=chalkduster][i]"They have never discovered us before, and they will not discover us now. Especially with the. . . extra measures I took to ensure our secrecy."[/i][/font] They nod, reluctantly trailing after him as The Master slithered forward, coiled like a snake and silent like the shadows. [b]"I see your meaning."[/b] They murmured, following him as he slides smoothly into an abandoned, downcast building. [b]"It's worth the risk if our numbers will grow."[/b] The Master glanced back at them, subtly nodding. He turned back to the interior of the abandoned structure, shadows creeping over the floors and cast across it's walls. The Master gave it a long, appreciative look before opening his mouth, a long string of ghostly screeches and clicks echoing from the depths of his throat. Then the air shimmered and a withered, bony snapper stepped into view her dark, striped scales painted over with the bleached white color of a skeleton. She coddled something carefully in her arms, giving The Master and his accomplice wary glances with her deep pink eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44079098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440791/44079098_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=chalkduster][i]"Quara."[/i][/font] He hissed, fixing her with his chilling gaze. [b]"Master."[/b] The snapped murmured obediently in response, bowing her head. [font=chalkduster][i]"I've kept her safe, just like you asked."[/i][/font] The master smiled. [font=chalkduster][i]"Good job, Quara."[/i][/font] He murmured approvingly. [font=chalkduster][i]"You've done your duty well. Now. . . the recruit?"[/i][/font] The snapped flinched at his inquiring question, shivering under The Master's mere presence. [b]"O-of course, sir."[/b] She blurted hurridley, stepping forward and ever so gently setting the thing in her arms down on the ground. The master and his accomplice leaned over, inspective it closely as it wiggled to life, ruffling it's limp wings and stretching it's tiny limbs. [b]"It seems. . . young."[/b] They muttered, a trace of guilt running through their voice. [font=chalkduster][i]"You were younger."[/i][/font] The Master said quietly, watching the hatchling squirm helplessly on the floor. [font=chalkduster][i]"And just like this little one, you were special."[/i][/font] He added softly, gazing at the hatchling, endless new possibilities filling his mind. [font=chalkduster][i]"You two are more alike than you think."[/i][/font] [b]"Does this one also have curses?"[/b] They asked skeptically. The Master chuckled. [font=chalkduster][i]"The same way I have them."[/i][/font] He rumbled, an amused edge to his voice. [font=chalkduster][i]"This one is like me. She has converted. Changed. She's one of us now. Can't you tell?"[/i][/font] They squinted thoughtfully at the hatchling for a few long moments. [b]"No."[/b] They decided, shooting The Master a sideways glance. He didn't seem bothered by their ignorance. Instead, he seemed rather pleased to surprise them. [font=chalkduster][i]"Look at her [i]eyes[/i]."[/i][/font] He hissed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44291874][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=16&auth=46e58c42175b856ee66d81a2244537d5c83492a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]"Her birthclan named her Mirka."[/b] Quara put in helpfully in a soft, timid voice. The Master sighed. [font=chalkduster][i]"Pity."[/i][/font] He drawled, watching as the hatchling tried to catch her own tail. [font=chalkduster][i]"She'd have made a good Rarity, don't you think?"[/i][/font] He added, purposefully glancing at his accomplice. They stayed silent, watching with a stone mask pulled over their face. Quara watched as The Master bent down and lifted Mirka into his darkness-touched arms, the young coatl fitting snugly in the elder dragon's grasp. She hummed a small melody to herself, staring up at him with her large, dark eyes. [font=chalkduster][i]"You are the future, Mirka."[/i][/font] The Master whispered, his voice barely distinguishable from the looming shadows that surrounded them. [font=chalkduster][i]"You are destined to change the world."[/i][/font][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid[/size] More spooky dergs :3 Cool stuff to come with these shady dudes! Hope you enjoyed ^w^

(Lost of dramatic pauses in this one, guys)

Day 147:
The creature slithered up through the darkness, his head raised in anticipation. Today, something special was going to happen. Today there were things to see, actions to witness, and futures to change. Today, everything would change for the better.

When he was only a little distance away did the dragon from the day before intercept him. They stepped up beside their Master, their features still and expressionless, as usual.
"Oh, hello." The Master hissed in greeting, drawing out his words. "Have you met the new recruit yet? I've heard they're quite unique."

"No, Master. I have not." They replied, blank eyes showing no emotion. "I just wanted to. . . clarify something." The Master sighed softly, a ghostly sound that stirred the air like a dying breeze. "And what may your concern be?" He asked in a low, patient voice.

The dragon shrank away in fear, but they showed no expression on their face, still hidden in shadow. "I thought we were meant to be a subtle, organization." They said quietly, avoiding his sharp gaze. "We've never recruited so freely before, and lately we've been accepting many different sorts of mongrels. Are you sure it's the right course of action? To take others in so freely?"

He laughed in response, his voice thick and raspy. "As one of the youngest agents here, you really shouldn't dismiss the value of our new recruits so easily." He purred, a snake-like hiss accompanying every 's' he spoke. "After all, you were quite the miracle yourself, weren't you?" He added, flashing an unsettlingly knowing grin.

They hesitated, drawing out the silence like a long string of gum. "I. . . I suppose." They admitted, weakness in their words. "But there still poses a risk of being discovered by those who seek to stop us." He gave them an exaggeratedly wounded look, the shadows swelling in size as his emotions grew stronger.

"You don't doubt me that much, do you?" He growled, his voice falling into a dark, menacing tone. They flinched at the sound of his warped voice, fear finally breaking through the barrier they had built around their emotions. "N-n-no! Of course not, Master." They insist hurridley, ducking their head in submission. "I was merely concerned for the security of our. . . our clan."

He scoffed, his voice reverted back to the lighter, mildly amused tone once again. "You have nothing to be concerned about." He said firmly, slowly slithering past them. "They have never discovered us before, and they will not discover us now. Especially with the. . . extra measures I took to ensure our secrecy."

They nod, reluctantly trailing after him as The Master slithered forward, coiled like a snake and silent like the shadows. "I see your meaning." They murmured, following him as he slides smoothly into an abandoned, downcast building. "It's worth the risk if our numbers will grow."

The Master glanced back at them, subtly nodding. He turned back to the interior of the abandoned structure, shadows creeping over the floors and cast across it's walls. The Master gave it a long, appreciative look before opening his mouth, a long string of ghostly screeches and clicks echoing from the depths of his throat.

Then the air shimmered and a withered, bony snapper stepped into view her dark, striped scales painted over with the bleached white color of a skeleton. She coddled something carefully in her arms, giving The Master and his accomplice wary glances with her deep pink eyes.

44079098_350.png

"Quara." He hissed, fixing her with his chilling gaze. "Master." The snapped murmured obediently in response, bowing her head. "I've kept her safe, just like you asked."

The master smiled. "Good job, Quara." He murmured approvingly. "You've done your duty well. Now. . . the recruit?" The snapped flinched at his inquiring question, shivering under The Master's mere presence. "O-of course, sir." She blurted hurridley, stepping forward and ever so gently setting the thing in her arms down on the ground.

The master and his accomplice leaned over, inspective it closely as it wiggled to life, ruffling it's limp wings and stretching it's tiny limbs. "It seems. . . young." They muttered, a trace of guilt running through their voice. "You were younger." The Master said quietly, watching the hatchling squirm helplessly on the floor.

"And just like this little one, you were special." He added softly, gazing at the hatchling, endless new possibilities filling his mind. "You two are more alike than you think."

"Does this one also have curses?" They asked skeptically. The Master chuckled. "The same way I have them." He rumbled, an amused edge to his voice. "This one is like me. She has converted. Changed. She's one of us now. Can't you tell?"

They squinted thoughtfully at the hatchling for a few long moments. "No." They decided, shooting The Master a sideways glance. He didn't seem bothered by their ignorance. Instead, he seemed rather pleased to surprise them. "Look at her eyes." He hissed.
dragon?age=0&body=17&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=16&auth=46e58c42175b856ee66d81a2244537d5c83492a2&dummyext=prev.png
"Her birthclan named her Mirka." Quara put in helpfully in a soft, timid voice. The Master sighed. "Pity." He drawled, watching as the hatchling tried to catch her own tail. "She'd have made a good Rarity, don't you think?" He added, purposefully glancing at his accomplice.

They stayed silent, watching with a stone mask pulled over their face. Quara watched as The Master bent down and lifted Mirka into his darkness-touched arms, the young coatl fitting snugly in the elder dragon's grasp. She hummed a small melody to herself, staring up at him with her large, dark eyes.

"You are the future, Mirka." The Master whispered, his voice barely distinguishable from the looming shadows that surrounded them. "You are destined to change the world."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Jaycid
More spooky dergs :3 Cool stuff to come with these shady dudes! Hope you enjoyed ^w^
oh boi
Oh boi
Oh boiiiiiiii
She's cute tho
She stab us all tho
Shadey pwibcess
oh boi
Oh boi
Oh boiiiiiiii
She's cute tho
She stab us all tho
Shadey pwibcess
drastrciallyfantastic.gif pong.png Check out my threads!
...Oh. Oh dear. Mirka's gonna break my heart, I can already tell.
...Oh. Oh dear. Mirka's gonna break my heart, I can already tell.
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[s]I have a Posiden like dragon in my lair [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39186306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391864/39186306_350.png[/img] [/url] but there is no space in my lair for him anymore. Do any of you want him? As I will exalt him otherwise.[/s] Novaborn now has Posiden.
I have a Posiden like dragon in my lair
39186306_350.png
but there is no space in my lair for him anymore. Do any of you want him? As I will exalt him otherwise.

Novaborn now has Posiden.

?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
I love Mirka already!!! Oooo I am loving these mysterious dragons!!! I can't wait to see what they are up to!
I love Mirka already!!! Oooo I am loving these mysterious dragons!!! I can't wait to see what they are up to!
tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dcm2381.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.pngCorgii.png
Mirka pretty
Mirka pretty
apple.png
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 247 248