Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 240 241
WELP
WELP
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
SHE IS SO FREAKING PRETTY
SHE IS SO FREAKING PRETTY
yEET
yEET
Ooh Fog is so pretty!

I'm totally not still freaking about about Opaugust babies or anything
Ooh Fog is so pretty!

I'm totally not still freaking about about Opaugust babies or anything
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
Yessssssssssss

Also @Aetherstorm
Can I be added to the Pinglist? That way it will be easier to look through alerts lol
Yessssssssssss

Also @Aetherstorm
Can I be added to the Pinglist? That way it will be easier to look through alerts lol
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Chocolate!!!
Chocolate!!!
tbHpr.gifVB4qH.gif9Vxv6.gifdxK2S.gifbABxQ.gif7qglm.gifQCcgi.gifGJJIG.gifO7UxO.giflGYgC.gifxscJQ.gifBMSFu.gifmAYc1.gif

^ click on eggs to help hatch them
I LOVE FOG SO MUCH ALREADY OH MY GOODNESS
I LOVE FOG SO MUCH ALREADY OH MY GOODNESS
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
wheRE'S MY KAZOO I WANT TO PLAY MEGALOVAINIA
wheRE'S MY KAZOO I WANT TO PLAY MEGALOVAINIA
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn
Greetings, y'all! I have a few things to share with you regarding future updates:
  1. My friend @LuminusPrime's birthday was yesterday!!! I would like to use that as my excuse for a lack of an update, as we were eating food celebrating all day. As a late birthday present, I will also be incorporating one of her dragons into my Pinkerlocke temporarily, so you should expect to see a new temp dragon in the near future ;D

2. I will be traveling to a different continent for the next three weeks! This means that there will be far fewer updates. The keyboards there are different and a bit hard to work with, I will be very caught up in a bunch of random family stuff, and will have a heard time getting to the computer in general. As much as I want to continue the plot, updates may be scarce within the next few days.

3. And last but not least, the 1-year anniversary of this Pinkerlocke is nearing at a startling speed, and I have something grand planned for the occasion. Any suggestions made by you all will be taken into account as well ;)

So that is all for now. I hope I will manage to get an update out today, but no promises will be made. All I want to add is that I'm incredibly thankful for the support you all have given me, and that's it's half of the reason why I keep writing every day :D
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn
Greetings, y'all! I have a few things to share with you regarding future updates:
  1. My friend @LuminusPrime's birthday was yesterday!!! I would like to use that as my excuse for a lack of an update, as we were eating food celebrating all day. As a late birthday present, I will also be incorporating one of her dragons into my Pinkerlocke temporarily, so you should expect to see a new temp dragon in the near future ;D

2. I will be traveling to a different continent for the next three weeks! This means that there will be far fewer updates. The keyboards there are different and a bit hard to work with, I will be very caught up in a bunch of random family stuff, and will have a heard time getting to the computer in general. As much as I want to continue the plot, updates may be scarce within the next few days.

3. And last but not least, the 1-year anniversary of this Pinkerlocke is nearing at a startling speed, and I have something grand planned for the occasion. Any suggestions made by you all will be taken into account as well ;)

So that is all for now. I hope I will manage to get an update out today, but no promises will be made. All I want to add is that I'm incredibly thankful for the support you all have given me, and that's it's half of the reason why I keep writing every day :D
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
I have a suggestion of what NOT to do for the anniversary: no more emperors. Please. My heart can only take so much.

In all seriousness, A PARTY! :D

Also Happy Birthday @LuminusPrime! :D
@Aetherstorm
I have a suggestion of what NOT to do for the anniversary: no more emperors. Please. My heart can only take so much.

In all seriousness, A PARTY! :D

Also Happy Birthday @LuminusPrime! :D
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 240 241