Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 240 241
@SpiceCookie
No, actually ^^' I had her planned out long before Jani showed up in your pinkerlocke

@ObsidianMage
Thanks! I have lots planned for my precious child Thatcher ^w^
@SpiceCookie
No, actually ^^' I had her planned out long before Jani showed up in your pinkerlocke

@ObsidianMage
Thanks! I have lots planned for my precious child Thatcher ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm YAY!!! Happy. Finally!!!!!!!!
@Aetherstorm YAY!!! Happy. Finally!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Thatcher is already adorable! :D He just wanted to adventure, mom.

Why do I imagine him saying, "It's not a phase, mom." Is that just me? I guess. *slumps into a corner and reads Mysteries of Cove book 1*
Thatcher is already adorable! :D He just wanted to adventure, mom.

Why do I imagine him saying, "It's not a phase, mom." Is that just me? I guess. *slumps into a corner and reads Mysteries of Cove book 1*
@Aetherstorm
I didn't mean to jump to conclusions ^^' But it's a really cool coincidence how they both are Snappers, have similar names and use the word "dear" XD
@Aetherstorm
I didn't mean to jump to conclusions ^^' But it's a really cool coincidence how they both are Snappers, have similar names and use the word "dear" XD
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
I'm so glad Aurora and Luce have found a safe place where they can get some help while they get back onto their feet!
I'm so glad Aurora and Luce have found a safe place where they can get some help while they get back onto their feet!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@SpiceCookie
It's fine! Jenna just came prenamed, and I didn't want to buy a renaming scroll. Also 'dear' is used by a lot of dragons ^w^
@SpiceCookie
It's fine! Jenna just came prenamed, and I didn't want to buy a renaming scroll. Also 'dear' is used by a lot of dragons ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Hey Aether, do you want to see the ridiculously photogenic cat I’m taking care of?
Hey Aether, do you want to see the ridiculously photogenic cat I’m taking care of?
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
PHOTOGENIC KITTY YES
I would love to :3
@ObsidianMage
PHOTOGENIC KITTY YES
I would love to :3
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
This is Scout and I love him and want him to be mine [img]http://imgur.com/qH2G2R8.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/LwUyV02.png[/img]
This is Scout and I love him and want him to be mine
qH2G2R8.png
LwUyV02.png

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
He’s sleeping right now, I just took the top picture.
He’s sleeping right now, I just took the top picture.

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif

7YNarK2.gif
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 240 241