Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 240 241
I should be focusing on getting this research project finished but I'm too focused on this Pinkerlocke. I'm freaking out over what Stiletto's hatchling will look like.

Also, since Kodiak is apparently dead, I'm a tad curious. Do you plan to do something along the lines of exalting him once his nest hatches or keep him in your lair? If this is something you can't/won't answer, that's fine, though.
I should be focusing on getting this research project finished but I'm too focused on this Pinkerlocke. I'm freaking out over what Stiletto's hatchling will look like.

Also, since Kodiak is apparently dead, I'm a tad curious. Do you plan to do something along the lines of exalting him once his nest hatches or keep him in your lair? If this is something you can't/won't answer, that's fine, though.
79c13d0f171ef841fa2229d44a5d076914fe2598.png
-art by @owleics
This was heartbreaking and beautiful ;-; I feel empathy towards Stiletto
This was heartbreaking and beautiful ;-; I feel empathy towards Stiletto
4MdcPJR.png
Stiletto... :'(
Stiletto... :'(
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Sanddollar
I'm planning on exalting him, because it kind of supports the story that way.

And I spent all day ignoring my project and writing this pinkerlocke, so thank you ;v;
@Sanddollar
I'm planning on exalting him, because it kind of supports the story that way.

And I spent all day ignoring my project and writing this pinkerlocke, so thank you ;v;
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=wooly bear] (Can't think of anything to put in here -_-) [b]Day 84:[/b] [b]"Fletcher, use your legs!"[/b] Juno commanded, steadily treading water beside the floundering hatchling. Her fur was soaked and waterlogged, but she was still able to swim gracefully because of hours of practice. Fletcher, on the other hand, was splashing helplessly beside her, snorting water up his nose and clumsily slipping on the smooth stones beneath his feet. [b]"I [i]am[/i] using my legs!"[/b] Fletcher moaned, wiping wet fur out of his face. Juno rolled her eyes. [b]"Not by jumping off the rocks!"[/b] She protested. [b]"Kick the water. Like Romeo's doing."[/b] She added, jerking her head at the spiral. Romeo was swimming circles around a little spot in the water that kept on expelling bubbles, dipping his head curiously beneath the surface. His little claws beat at the water, propelling the spiral forward with the grace of a water snake. Fletcher watched him closely, then tried doing it himself and nearly ran his nose into the shore. [b]"Is this the only way to play laser narwhals?"[/b] He asked, mewling pathetically. Juno reached out and lightly touched Fletcher's wing with a sympathetic glance. [b]"You don't need to be an ocean animal."[/b] She assured him, nudging Fletcher towards solid ground. [b]"You just seemed so eager to swim."[/b] Fletcher dragged himself onto the ground, frowning, and looking quite unsophisticated with water dripping off of his sodden mane. [b]"I want to swim!"[/b] He cried unhappily. [b]"It's just [i]really hard[/i]. How do you do it?"[/b] He added with a whimper. Juno grinned sheepishly, unused to being congratulated on her swimming skills. [b]"Romeo and I have been playing Laser Narwhals since forever."[/b] She explained mildly. [b]"I guess we were just so into it when we were hatchlings that we just naturally grew into learning how to swim."[/b] Fletcher huffed and tossed his mane, scattering water droplets everywhere. [b]"What land animal can I be?"[/b] He asked with a glimmer of hope. Juno grinned and nudged Fletcher's wing as Romeo dragged himself to shore behind him, water sliding off of his smooth scales. [b]"You can be an Ermine!"[/b] She squeaked excitedly. Romeo's face lit up at the name. [b]"We have an Ermine Emperor?"[/b] He asked hopefully, bounding up to them. Juno nodded vigorously, but Fletcher just looked confused. [b]"Ermine?"[/b] He echoed. Juno giggled. [b]"It's such a weird word, right?"[/b] She enthused. [b]"We read about them in the scroll Opal got for us. Apparently they're edible."[/b] She added, the corners of her mouth twitching humorously. Fletcher let out an involuntary gasp and slid backwards. Juno laughed again, her cyan blue eyes shining with amusement. [b]"Don't worry, I'll keep Romeo from eating you."[/b] She assured him with a teasing poke at the spiral. Romeo snorted with laughter. [b]"You eat meat too!"[/b] He retorted, shoving playfully at her arm. Fletcher watched the two of them, kind of misty-eyed. [b]"How do you be an Ermine Emperor?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Who do I command? Does the kingdom smell bad? Is there pudding?"[/b] He added hopefully. Juno giggled. [b]"Pudding can be the sacred food of the ermines if you want."[/b] She said, poking Fletcher's nose. [b]"Do you know how to make pudding?"[/b] Fletcher scrunched up his face and scowled at the sky. [b]"I think. . ."[/b] He began, deep in thought. [b]"I think it has something to do with algae."[/b] Juno and Romeo both beamed at him. [b]"That's awesome! I'm sure the lake has plenty of that."[/b] said Romeo enthusiastically. Fletcher cast a nervous look at the water, which Juno caught from the corner of her eye. [b]"Don't worry, [i]we'll[/i] be the ones diving for it."[/b] She assured him with her unnatural sharp-toothed grin.[b] "And then we can tell you [i]all[/i] about being an emperor for the ermines."[/b] She added. Fletcher's face lit up. [b]"Das' a good plan!"[/b] He insisted, wings twitching excitedly. Juno and Romeo shared a mischievous grin. [b]"Last one in is a rotting Greatshell!"[/b] Romeo chortled, darting off towards the lake. Growling playfully, Juno bounded after him, her tail twitching energetically as she and her friend barged towards the lake, Fletcher watching wistfully from behind.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size]

(Can't think of anything to put in here -_-)

Day 84:
"Fletcher, use your legs!" Juno commanded, steadily treading water beside the floundering hatchling. Her fur was soaked and waterlogged, but she was still able to swim gracefully because of hours of practice. Fletcher, on the other hand, was splashing helplessly beside her, snorting water up his nose and clumsily slipping on the smooth stones beneath his feet.

"I am using my legs!" Fletcher moaned, wiping wet fur out of his face. Juno rolled her eyes. "Not by jumping off the rocks!" She protested. "Kick the water. Like Romeo's doing." She added, jerking her head at the spiral.

Romeo was swimming circles around a little spot in the water that kept on expelling bubbles, dipping his head curiously beneath the surface. His little claws beat at the water, propelling the spiral forward with the grace of a water snake. Fletcher watched him closely, then tried doing it himself and nearly ran his nose into the shore.

"Is this the only way to play laser narwhals?" He asked, mewling pathetically. Juno reached out and lightly touched Fletcher's wing with a sympathetic glance. "You don't need to be an ocean animal." She assured him, nudging Fletcher towards solid ground. "You just seemed so eager to swim."

Fletcher dragged himself onto the ground, frowning, and looking quite unsophisticated with water dripping off of his sodden mane. "I want to swim!" He cried unhappily. "It's just really hard. How do you do it?" He added with a whimper. Juno grinned sheepishly, unused to being congratulated on her swimming skills.

"Romeo and I have been playing Laser Narwhals since forever." She explained mildly. "I guess we were just so into it when we were hatchlings that we just naturally grew into learning how to swim." Fletcher huffed and tossed his mane, scattering water droplets everywhere.

"What land animal can I be?" He asked with a glimmer of hope. Juno grinned and nudged Fletcher's wing as Romeo dragged himself to shore behind him, water sliding off of his smooth scales. "You can be an Ermine!" She squeaked excitedly. Romeo's face lit up at the name.

"We have an Ermine Emperor?" He asked hopefully, bounding up to them. Juno nodded vigorously, but Fletcher just looked confused. "Ermine?" He echoed. Juno giggled. "It's such a weird word, right?" She enthused. "We read about them in the scroll Opal got for us. Apparently they're edible." She added, the corners of her mouth twitching humorously.

Fletcher let out an involuntary gasp and slid backwards. Juno laughed again, her cyan blue eyes shining with amusement. "Don't worry, I'll keep Romeo from eating you." She assured him with a teasing poke at the spiral. Romeo snorted with laughter. "You eat meat too!" He retorted, shoving playfully at her arm.

Fletcher watched the two of them, kind of misty-eyed. "How do you be an Ermine Emperor?" He asked. "Who do I command? Does the kingdom smell bad? Is there pudding?" He added hopefully. Juno giggled. "Pudding can be the sacred food of the ermines if you want." She said, poking Fletcher's nose. "Do you know how to make pudding?"

Fletcher scrunched up his face and scowled at the sky. "I think. . ." He began, deep in thought. "I think it has something to do with algae." Juno and Romeo both beamed at him. "That's awesome! I'm sure the lake has plenty of that." said Romeo enthusiastically. Fletcher cast a nervous look at the water, which Juno caught from the corner of her eye.

"Don't worry, we'll be the ones diving for it." She assured him with her unnatural sharp-toothed grin. "And then we can tell you all about being an emperor for the ermines." She added. Fletcher's face lit up. "Das' a good plan!" He insisted, wings twitching excitedly.

Juno and Romeo shared a mischievous grin. "Last one in is a rotting Greatshell!" Romeo chortled, darting off towards the lake. Growling playfully, Juno bounded after him, her tail twitching energetically as she and her friend barged towards the lake, Fletcher watching wistfully from behind.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
yeeee also is that a galaxy egg i seeeee
yeeee also is that a galaxy egg i seeeee
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn
Yep :3
I have at least one of each color except the purple one.
@NovaBorn
Yep :3
I have at least one of each color except the purple one.
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
squeeee))
I dont have that but i have another egg thing. Darn it, i better go fead em..))

galaxygalaxygalaxy))
squeeee))
I dont have that but i have another egg thing. Darn it, i better go fead em..))

galaxygalaxygalaxy))
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Oh my goodness, such a sweet update! Fletcher is too precious!
Oh my goodness, such a sweet update! Fletcher is too precious!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
My precioussssss. . .
@Petall
My precioussssss. . .
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 240 241