Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Sketches - Closed To Catch Up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Siouxsie
aw thanks! i hope it has helped you too, if you ever plan to draw anything of that sort :D
@Siouxsie
aw thanks! i hope it has helped you too, if you ever plan to draw anything of that sort :D
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

I love drawing ^_^ I just never have a lot of free time.. hopefully in a month or so, I'd really like to get into making FR related stuff and doing fun art trades and whatnot. I only do traditional art though, I *wish* I had a drawing tablet -- maybe someday! Here's some of my old junk, if you wanna take a peek. :B
@SweetToothArt

I love drawing ^_^ I just never have a lot of free time.. hopefully in a month or so, I'd really like to get into making FR related stuff and doing fun art trades and whatnot. I only do traditional art though, I *wish* I had a drawing tablet -- maybe someday! Here's some of my old junk, if you wanna take a peek. :B
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Guppies27 Oh that looks cute! But the pricing all really depends on how much time and effort it takes to make these. From the looks of it I WANNA say around 10 or 15kt, although it's entirely up to you.
@Guppies27 Oh that looks cute! But the pricing all really depends on how much time and effort it takes to make these. From the looks of it I WANNA say around 10 or 15kt, although it's entirely up to you.
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@Guppies27
If you do start an adopt for this, do ping me, I have some book lovers in my lair :)
@Guppies27
If you do start an adopt for this, do ping me, I have some book lovers in my lair :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Sorry for the ping!

So after a while of working on the adopt draft, I realized that I could simply just place the Psywurm on some kind of container. Which then allows me to add little objects to make it customizable.

What are your opinions?
(Personally, I'd like that since I could add little succulents and other stuff. The size of the adopt is also up for debate.)

@Retof @KaiCrow @SamIamLuvDov @Snowsilver @Tala2121 @Sacridite @winchester67 @Meowruff @Siouxsie @SamanthaLea @CayCay @SweetToothArt @CascadingThief @Shyvana123 @Angel04
Sorry for the ping!

So after a while of working on the adopt draft, I realized that I could simply just place the Psywurm on some kind of container. Which then allows me to add little objects to make it customizable.

What are your opinions?
(Personally, I'd like that since I could add little succulents and other stuff. The size of the adopt is also up for debate.)

@Retof @KaiCrow @SamIamLuvDov @Snowsilver @Tala2121 @Sacridite @winchester67 @Meowruff @Siouxsie @SamanthaLea @CayCay @SweetToothArt @CascadingThief @Shyvana123 @Angel04
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8