Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | {S} Dragon Mood Boards
1 2 3 4
@Revolutionary
sorry about that, I know it was a bit late.
I love what you have so far, but if a couple could be changed to encompass that description that would be great!
If possible, I'd like to keep the bottom left and the 'every inch a queen' panels. They're perfect! Anything else could be moved around or swapped C:

@Revolutionary
sorry about that, I know it was a bit late.
I love what you have so far, but if a couple could be changed to encompass that description that would be great!
If possible, I'd like to keep the bottom left and the 'every inch a queen' panels. They're perfect! Anything else could be moved around or swapped C:

@revolutionary Sorry I haven't been as active the past few days- but this is perfect! Thank you so much <3
@revolutionary Sorry I haven't been as active the past few days- but this is perfect! Thank you so much <3
Ar3AeBGm.png
BOOMP
BOOMP
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary I'd like to order a moodboard for this dragon here please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33579430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335795/33579430_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my "it's not phase mom!" dragon, alternatively called "2006 called". His lore won't be serious when it's finished, more like that kid in middle school who thinks he's edgy because he shops at hot topic and listens to MCR, Linkin Park, and all those good bands haha. If possible, I would like "It's not a phase mom!" in there somewhere please.
@Revolutionary

I'd like to order a moodboard for this dragon here please.

33579430_350.png

He's my "it's not phase mom!" dragon, alternatively called "2006 called". His lore won't be serious when it's finished, more like that kid in middle school who thinks he's edgy because he shops at hot topic and listens to MCR, Linkin Park, and all those good bands haha. If possible, I would like "It's not a phase mom!" in there somewhere please.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt Terribly sorry for the late reply! I'd love to do one of him seeing as he is basicalyl teenage me? If you still want one ^-^
@MeraHunt Terribly sorry for the late reply! I'd love to do one of him seeing as he is basicalyl teenage me? If you still want one ^-^
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

I'd love one. He's teenage me too haha. Best birthday hatch ever.
@Revolutionary

I'd love one. He's teenage me too haha. Best birthday hatch ever.
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 3 4