Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Bios/Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@excessnight

That looks great! Feel free to do any clean up and edits you need. ^^
@excessnight

That looks great! Feel free to do any clean up and edits you need. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur all finished. c:
@VoxxVoleur all finished. c:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26325272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263253/26325272_350.png[/img] [/url] Hi, this is my aunts, dogs, memorial dragon Cleo. Cleo is super sweet and perky and gets along with everyone. @excessnight I love your lore and I would love it if you picked Cleo :)

26325272_350.png

Hi, this is my aunts, dogs, memorial dragon Cleo. Cleo is super sweet and perky and gets along with everyone.
@excessnight
I love your lore and I would love it if you picked Cleo :)
jtb7ed.jpg
@Inahetalian @LevianthBlood @CayCay@Elyverin @Bynder @Kalypsonite@doglover101

I haven't forgot you guys! I'm off monday, i can work on your bios then.
@Inahetalian @LevianthBlood @CayCay@Elyverin @Bynder @Kalypsonite@doglover101

I haven't forgot you guys! I'm off monday, i can work on your bios then.
@excessnight
Hey, no rush!
@excessnight
Hey, no rush!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@excessnight If you're not already swamped, maybe some help with Brynhildr? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11915024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119151/11915024_350.png[/img] [/url] She's quite near and dear to my heart, having been the first dragon I received when I joined FR. She's managed to survive every lair purge and desperate conquest push, which is more than can be said even for one of my progens. Yet I can't fit her into my clan either aesthetically or lore-wise, and have been struggling to write her an appropriate character and role.
@excessnight

If you're not already swamped, maybe some help with Brynhildr?

11915024_350.png

She's quite near and dear to my heart, having been the first dragon I received when I joined FR. She's managed to survive every lair purge and desperate conquest push, which is more than can be said even for one of my progens.

Yet I can't fit her into my clan either aesthetically or lore-wise, and have been struggling to write her an appropriate character and role.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
@Inahetalian I was going to go super crazy with Letty until I realized his mate is Ceres and then I had to tone it down by a lot.
@Inahetalian I was going to go super crazy with Letty until I realized his mate is Ceres and then I had to tone it down by a lot.
@Inahetalian okay so it's finished but it's not edited. please read it over and let me know what you think, then I'll edit it and ping you again.

"Are you watching?”

“Of course I am! How many times are you going to ask?” Mutiara laughed.

“As many times until you are actually paying attention,” Letty smirked and Mutiara rolled his eyes.

“For the love of the Arcanist, Letty! You drive me insane,” he sighed with a shake of his head. But despite his insistence, Mutiara was well aware of why the Spiral made absolutely sure his audience was paying attention.

With a deep breath, Letty formed his body into the starting pose he desired. Then, as if realizing something very important, he paused and turned his large eyes to Mutiara.

“Magic or no magic?”

Mutiara wasted no time with his response, “Magic.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course,” the Skydancer scoffed. “You're more into the dance when you use it. You focus more and your face is relaxed.”

Letty blushed at the comment and lowered his eyes. With another deep breath, he closed his eyes and conjured up the melody he wished to dance with. As the music started, Mutiara noticed this was a new tune, one he had not heard before.

And it was beautiful. He watched as Letty flew into the sky and twist and turned his body to the music. Suddenly, images of butterflies were fluttering around him. The whole ensemble was magnificent and breathtaking. When the song was finally over, the images disappeared and Letty returned to the ground, slightly out of breath.

"What did you think?" he smiled through deep breaths.

"That was the most lovely performance I've seen you do," Mutiara said as Letty blushed. The young Spiral looked down and smiled.

"Thanks," he murmured and looked his best friend in the eyes again, happiness shining through.

Letty was a hatchling of three and unlike his siblings, he had no talents his parents desired. His mother focused most of her free time training Gin about Shadow magic and his father took a liking to Elegy. Letty, the youngest, was forgotten.

Because of that, he constantly tried to seek approval and attention from his parents, but to no avail. They had no interest in a Spiral who only wanted to perform tricks. So, he learned magic from his brother and sister. When they had a moment to spare, they taught Letty the brighter points of magic. They knew they would be sent off to the Arcanist, but at least Letty could use his magic for good and beauty.

When his siblings came of age, Elegy and Gin were indeed sent to the Arcanist. It was only then that he realized he had no real reason to stay. His parents didn't care for him and neither did the clan.

So he went off into the world. He travelled alone for quite some time until he met a group of Skydancers. They were preformers and dancers, their dream to entice their audience and take them away from their daily lives for a bit. It was only with this travelling group that Letty learned how to apply his magic his siblings taught him to dance.

He stayed quite a while with them until he realized he needed to be moving once again. It wasn't long after leaving the group that he came upon Mutiara. The Skydancer would become his best friend and would welcome him home as no one had done before.

Letty does not like to be alone. He loves company and warmth, but mostly the cold air left by nothing is something he is terrified of. He always has a smile on his face, is always on the move, and is rather friendly. But despite all this, Letty is incredibly anxious. He hardly shows it to anyone, but he does let Mutiara see. He fidgets and constantly checks to make sure the Skydancer is paying attention. He entertains the entire clan, but he does so much more than that. He's a wonderful babysitter and caretaker. He fills whatever job needs to be filled as long as he spends quality time with someone.
@Inahetalian okay so it's finished but it's not edited. please read it over and let me know what you think, then I'll edit it and ping you again.

"Are you watching?”

“Of course I am! How many times are you going to ask?” Mutiara laughed.

“As many times until you are actually paying attention,” Letty smirked and Mutiara rolled his eyes.

“For the love of the Arcanist, Letty! You drive me insane,” he sighed with a shake of his head. But despite his insistence, Mutiara was well aware of why the Spiral made absolutely sure his audience was paying attention.

With a deep breath, Letty formed his body into the starting pose he desired. Then, as if realizing something very important, he paused and turned his large eyes to Mutiara.

“Magic or no magic?”

Mutiara wasted no time with his response, “Magic.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course,” the Skydancer scoffed. “You're more into the dance when you use it. You focus more and your face is relaxed.”

Letty blushed at the comment and lowered his eyes. With another deep breath, he closed his eyes and conjured up the melody he wished to dance with. As the music started, Mutiara noticed this was a new tune, one he had not heard before.

And it was beautiful. He watched as Letty flew into the sky and twist and turned his body to the music. Suddenly, images of butterflies were fluttering around him. The whole ensemble was magnificent and breathtaking. When the song was finally over, the images disappeared and Letty returned to the ground, slightly out of breath.

"What did you think?" he smiled through deep breaths.

"That was the most lovely performance I've seen you do," Mutiara said as Letty blushed. The young Spiral looked down and smiled.

"Thanks," he murmured and looked his best friend in the eyes again, happiness shining through.

Letty was a hatchling of three and unlike his siblings, he had no talents his parents desired. His mother focused most of her free time training Gin about Shadow magic and his father took a liking to Elegy. Letty, the youngest, was forgotten.

Because of that, he constantly tried to seek approval and attention from his parents, but to no avail. They had no interest in a Spiral who only wanted to perform tricks. So, he learned magic from his brother and sister. When they had a moment to spare, they taught Letty the brighter points of magic. They knew they would be sent off to the Arcanist, but at least Letty could use his magic for good and beauty.

When his siblings came of age, Elegy and Gin were indeed sent to the Arcanist. It was only then that he realized he had no real reason to stay. His parents didn't care for him and neither did the clan.

So he went off into the world. He travelled alone for quite some time until he met a group of Skydancers. They were preformers and dancers, their dream to entice their audience and take them away from their daily lives for a bit. It was only with this travelling group that Letty learned how to apply his magic his siblings taught him to dance.

He stayed quite a while with them until he realized he needed to be moving once again. It wasn't long after leaving the group that he came upon Mutiara. The Skydancer would become his best friend and would welcome him home as no one had done before.

Letty does not like to be alone. He loves company and warmth, but mostly the cold air left by nothing is something he is terrified of. He always has a smile on his face, is always on the move, and is rather friendly. But despite all this, Letty is incredibly anxious. He hardly shows it to anyone, but he does let Mutiara see. He fidgets and constantly checks to make sure the Skydancer is paying attention. He entertains the entire clan, but he does so much more than that. He's a wonderful babysitter and caretaker. He fills whatever job needs to be filled as long as he spends quality time with someone.
@excessnight Hello! Would you possibly be interested in giving Rina here a bit of a bio? I've sorta dubbed her as some one who is like a guardian of the dead. She helps souls that are restless find peace and provides the living with information from those that have passed on. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26860920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268610/26860920_350.png[/img] [/url]
@excessnight

Hello! Would you possibly be interested in giving Rina here a bit of a bio? I've sorta dubbed her as some one who is like a guardian of the dead. She helps souls that are restless find peace and provides the living with information from those that have passed on.

26860920_350.png
@excessnight I have these two that I have pretty much drawn up a blank on what im wanting to do for their lore. I am currently in the process of revamping my entire lair and its lore but i still have no idea what to do for these two :/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17185315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171854/17185315_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19048842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190489/19048842_350.png[/img] [/url]
@excessnight

I have these two that I have pretty much drawn up a blank on what im wanting to do for their lore. I am currently in the process of revamping my entire lair and its lore but i still have no idea what to do for these two :/

17185315_350.png

19048842_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10