Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Bios/Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@balthy would you mind if I threw one of my dragons into albatross' lore?
[quote name="excessnight" date=2017-03-27 21:18:56] @balthy would you mind if I threw one of my dragons into albatross' lore? [/quote] Not at all! I love dragons that have other dragons in their lore. If you had the first instance of the name to be linked that'd be great also.
excessnight wrote on 2017-03-27:

Not at all! I love dragons that have other dragons in their lore. If you had the first instance of the name to be linked that'd be great also.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy will do c:
@balthy will do c:
@balthy

“Fear not the light, child. It will not harm you. It is us that will lead you to Death.”

Great stories have been told of dragons whose presence was more powerful than that of their deity. Though none have been quite as peculiar as the child of Light born from Death.

Albatross was born into a prestigious Light clan, his ancestors going as far back as to the first Imperial. But there was also the untold story of the Emperors, the demons formed from death. Somewhere in his family history, one of his ancestors became an Emperor and as such things go, mated with an Imperial. The clutch that was spawned from such an abomination was to be the grandfather to Albatross.

Such secrets unknown to Albatross, he spend his hatchlinghood in relative safety. Yet his blood yearned for more. His father, Bloodmoon, neglecting to tell him about his grandfather, watched as the blood of the Emperor arose in Albatross. At first it was slow, the accidental killing of a butterfly, then the intentional bruising of his siblings. It was apparent that the sadistic Imperial would travel down a dark path. In order to protect his son, and his own value in the clan, Bloodmoon told the clan that his son was infected with the Plague.

Cast out of the clan, Albatross headed towards the Scarred Wasteland where he felt a deep calling. His personality developed, moving away from the bored, sadistic hatchling to a young, phlegmatic, nihilistic drake. Not only did his personality grow, but so did his strength and size.

When he finally arrived upon his new clan, there was an air to him that was respected. Quiet as he was, he commanded attention and provided protection. They welcomed him, for his charming demeanour won them over. Unaware of the disease running through his veins, they trained him as a warrior. With each day he grew twice as strong as his fellow companions. Surprised and shocked, they decided Albatross would be put in charge of the ones to be exalted to the Plaguebringer. This only gave him more pleasure and room for perfection.

“Change your ways or follow in your grandfather's footsteps.”

Albatross rolled his eyes and turned his head in the direction of the voice. It only took him a second to spot the tiny Spiral as she hovered some distance away from him. She followed him in his dreams, but this was the first instance she had followed him in the waking world. He had no name for her, but just the sight of her and her useless familiar made him sneer in pure rage.

“Stay out of my way,” he growled, nothing but malice in his tone. He wasn't hiding anything from her, for she pushed all the wrong buttons and made the Emperor in him arise.

“Or what? Will you kill a dragon whose name you do not know or which clan they belong to?” she said, unfazed and unafraid of Albatross’ rage. Smirking, Albatross took in a deep breath and tried to catch a scent off of her. She radiated a cold that only came from one place.

“An Ice clan,” he responded, watching her flinch just a bit. “Oh? Did I hit a nerve?” he taunted.

She is trying to help you, her familiar, an Arcane sprite, whispered wordlessly into his mind.

“I need no help! Not from a blind Spiral no bigger than a hatchling,” he snapped. “If I am meant to be an Emperor, so it will be.”

He wasn't going to waste anymore time. He turned his back on the Spiral and started back on his path.

“Then, let the prophecy begin,” she whispered. Albatross turned just as she flickered out of sight. An illusion, he sneered. Can't even face me herself. But one thing did wonder him, deep down under his boiling rage. How could a Spiral he'd never met decide his fate? He dug his claws into the dirt and grit his teeth. He'd find her, one day.

EDITED
im merely just showing you what i have and if you like it i can clean it up.

the sprial he is talking to is Nalyth
@balthy

“Fear not the light, child. It will not harm you. It is us that will lead you to Death.”

Great stories have been told of dragons whose presence was more powerful than that of their deity. Though none have been quite as peculiar as the child of Light born from Death.

Albatross was born into a prestigious Light clan, his ancestors going as far back as to the first Imperial. But there was also the untold story of the Emperors, the demons formed from death. Somewhere in his family history, one of his ancestors became an Emperor and as such things go, mated with an Imperial. The clutch that was spawned from such an abomination was to be the grandfather to Albatross.

Such secrets unknown to Albatross, he spend his hatchlinghood in relative safety. Yet his blood yearned for more. His father, Bloodmoon, neglecting to tell him about his grandfather, watched as the blood of the Emperor arose in Albatross. At first it was slow, the accidental killing of a butterfly, then the intentional bruising of his siblings. It was apparent that the sadistic Imperial would travel down a dark path. In order to protect his son, and his own value in the clan, Bloodmoon told the clan that his son was infected with the Plague.

Cast out of the clan, Albatross headed towards the Scarred Wasteland where he felt a deep calling. His personality developed, moving away from the bored, sadistic hatchling to a young, phlegmatic, nihilistic drake. Not only did his personality grow, but so did his strength and size.

When he finally arrived upon his new clan, there was an air to him that was respected. Quiet as he was, he commanded attention and provided protection. They welcomed him, for his charming demeanour won them over. Unaware of the disease running through his veins, they trained him as a warrior. With each day he grew twice as strong as his fellow companions. Surprised and shocked, they decided Albatross would be put in charge of the ones to be exalted to the Plaguebringer. This only gave him more pleasure and room for perfection.

“Change your ways or follow in your grandfather's footsteps.”

Albatross rolled his eyes and turned his head in the direction of the voice. It only took him a second to spot the tiny Spiral as she hovered some distance away from him. She followed him in his dreams, but this was the first instance she had followed him in the waking world. He had no name for her, but just the sight of her and her useless familiar made him sneer in pure rage.

“Stay out of my way,” he growled, nothing but malice in his tone. He wasn't hiding anything from her, for she pushed all the wrong buttons and made the Emperor in him arise.

“Or what? Will you kill a dragon whose name you do not know or which clan they belong to?” she said, unfazed and unafraid of Albatross’ rage. Smirking, Albatross took in a deep breath and tried to catch a scent off of her. She radiated a cold that only came from one place.

“An Ice clan,” he responded, watching her flinch just a bit. “Oh? Did I hit a nerve?” he taunted.

She is trying to help you, her familiar, an Arcane sprite, whispered wordlessly into his mind.

“I need no help! Not from a blind Spiral no bigger than a hatchling,” he snapped. “If I am meant to be an Emperor, so it will be.”

He wasn't going to waste anymore time. He turned his back on the Spiral and started back on his path.

“Then, let the prophecy begin,” she whispered. Albatross turned just as she flickered out of sight. An illusion, he sneered. Can't even face me herself. But one thing did wonder him, deep down under his boiling rage. How could a Spiral he'd never met decide his fate? He dug his claws into the dirt and grit his teeth. He'd find her, one day.

EDITED
im merely just showing you what i have and if you like it i can clean it up.

the sprial he is talking to is Nalyth
@excessnight

Whoa! That's so cool! And it fits the personality I imagined for him really well.

Haha I will have to make his bio longer cx
@excessnight

Whoa! That's so cool! And it fits the personality I imagined for him really well.

Haha I will have to make his bio longer cx

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy I'm glad you like it. I'll clean it up and reping you when it's ready
@balthy I'm glad you like it. I'll clean it up and reping you when it's ready
@balthy it has been edited i hope you enjoy.
@balthy it has been edited i hope you enjoy.
@DeathSpecter sorry about this but i was reading Caesar's bio again and i realized spend in his personality description is supposed to be spent.
@DeathSpecter sorry about this but i was reading Caesar's bio again and i realized spend in his personality description is supposed to be spent.
@Nagujaa I will be working on Erilee today, with any luck I'll have him done tomorrow. I make no promises though u_u
@Nagujaa I will be working on Erilee today, with any luck I'll have him done tomorrow. I make no promises though u_u
Thank you!! :D
Thank you!! :D
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10