Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1584 1585
Ah, that was actually kind of a hanging overture/ominous warning, not really meant to be heard by anyone in the room, almost like someone watching from the sidelines said it? I don't want to give away too much, but I think that's the best explanation I can really give without going into detail of why that's there, sorry about that. ^^;; (If nothing else, it will definitely be explained later down the line!) I.E. I spend WAY too much time reading really old and long stories, so I may be heavily influenced by those.

Really? Thanks! But really, if it is terrible, I rather be outright told so then keep writing something that's awful, really. But if you ever have anything you want to point out, don't hesitate to do so! I'll try either to explain it as best as I can and/or fix/change it. :3

Huh... This is true, this is true. XD Um, then.... I'll just inform everyone when I need more characters, I guess, lol.

(By the way, for Odysseus... He doesn't have his Lore written yet because A) he's based on the character from the Odyssey and B) The I wrote for him thus far includes a 13+ page long story which isn't going to fit into his bio. XD)
Ah, that was actually kind of a hanging overture/ominous warning, not really meant to be heard by anyone in the room, almost like someone watching from the sidelines said it? I don't want to give away too much, but I think that's the best explanation I can really give without going into detail of why that's there, sorry about that. ^^;; (If nothing else, it will definitely be explained later down the line!) I.E. I spend WAY too much time reading really old and long stories, so I may be heavily influenced by those.

Really? Thanks! But really, if it is terrible, I rather be outright told so then keep writing something that's awful, really. But if you ever have anything you want to point out, don't hesitate to do so! I'll try either to explain it as best as I can and/or fix/change it. :3

Huh... This is true, this is true. XD Um, then.... I'll just inform everyone when I need more characters, I guess, lol.

(By the way, for Odysseus... He doesn't have his Lore written yet because A) he's based on the character from the Odyssey and B) The I wrote for him thus far includes a 13+ page long story which isn't going to fit into his bio. XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
13+ pages doesnt fit?? i once gave someone 15,000 words / 15 pages of lore and it totally fit?? *baffled?*
13+ pages doesnt fit?? i once gave someone 15,000 words / 15 pages of lore and it totally fit?? *baffled?*
@/ixris
It doesn't fit in because I also have about 10+ pieces of art for him, some other extensive Lore for his relationships in the Clan, and also all the bio coding takes up space among other things. I could fit it if I wanted to, but overall: I'm just too lazy to do it. XD

(Procrastination = Laziness)
@/ixris
It doesn't fit in because I also have about 10+ pieces of art for him, some other extensive Lore for his relationships in the Clan, and also all the bio coding takes up space among other things. I could fit it if I wanted to, but overall: I'm just too lazy to do it. XD

(Procrastination = Laziness)
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
i've literally never seen a bio that breaks. XD what did it do???
i've literally never seen a bio that breaks. XD what did it do???
(To break a bio: Add < or > and watch EVERYTHING get erased.)

I.E. FR REALLY doesn't like HTMLs, I've seen the drawback many, many times. XD

(And all because I wanted to add a <3 . T_T)
(To break a bio: Add < or > and watch EVERYTHING get erased.)

I.E. FR REALLY doesn't like HTMLs, I've seen the drawback many, many times. XD

(And all because I wanted to add a <3 . T_T)
U4Cs8mx.gif
yeeeeaaaah brackets are super unfriendly and for a long time we couldnt use them in pms or forum posts. im honestly super surprised every time they work there now lol.

excuse the terrible typing rn. im painting my nails lol.
yeeeeaaaah brackets are super unfriendly and for a long time we couldnt use them in pms or forum posts. im honestly super surprised every time they work there now lol.

excuse the terrible typing rn. im painting my nails lol.
(Sorry for late replies, distracted from writing. XD)

Really? At least they fixed them in the forums an such, then! It would suck if we couldn't, because then I could do this. <3 ^^

It's fine~ Ooh, and you're painting your nails? That's cool! Are you giving them a design, or just straight one color? :3
(Sorry for late replies, distracted from writing. XD)

Really? At least they fixed them in the forums an such, then! It would suck if we couldn't, because then I could do this. <3 ^^

It's fine~ Ooh, and you're painting your nails? That's cool! Are you giving them a design, or just straight one color? :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
Mmmm popping in real quick to say- If you guys want any of the dragons on the last two rows of page five in my lair (save Bron), >-> take theeeem

there is a G1 that is a perfect mate for my coli fighter, but IDK if I want to keep him because I guess I don't want to breed her.

A really nice spiral, a really nice skydancer, both with abyss.

A beautiful bronze/obsidian/obsidian imp (the only one I'm super iffy about letting go of), and I tracked down a gene-project unrelated pearlcatcher mate for her...

And a couple of my oilslick skydancer kids because I'm terrible. There might be something else in there, I'm not sure, because again, terrible.

ixris- that imp you liked from Andelice is in there, the G3 tan/beige/beige guy

Mmmm popping in real quick to say- If you guys want any of the dragons on the last two rows of page five in my lair (save Bron), >-> take theeeem

there is a G1 that is a perfect mate for my coli fighter, but IDK if I want to keep him because I guess I don't want to breed her.

A really nice spiral, a really nice skydancer, both with abyss.

A beautiful bronze/obsidian/obsidian imp (the only one I'm super iffy about letting go of), and I tracked down a gene-project unrelated pearlcatcher mate for her...

And a couple of my oilslick skydancer kids because I'm terrible. There might be something else in there, I'm not sure, because again, terrible.

ixris- that imp you liked from Andelice is in there, the G3 tan/beige/beige guy

@/GM
Hey! Just wondering If you have any Dragons in Lore that A) are hospitalible at meeting Dragons that come to your Clan or B) Are leaders of your Clan, maybe a mix of the two? :3

(Just wondering. ;3)
@/GM
Hey! Just wondering If you have any Dragons in Lore that A) are hospitalible at meeting Dragons that come to your Clan or B) Are leaders of your Clan, maybe a mix of the two? :3

(Just wondering. ;3)
U4Cs8mx.gif
GM - is abda the imp you spoke first on the other week? because if so i am so taking him if he's up for grabs. cr me and lmk how much you want.
GM - is abda the imp you spoke first on the other week? because if so i am so taking him if he's up for grabs. cr me and lmk how much you want.
1 2 ... 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1584 1585