Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1584 1585
eulerian: I love giving babies forever homes?? Although I can't promise they'll be around forever forever if something terrible happens lorewise.. dun dun dun. (that probably wouldn't happen)
eulerian: I love giving babies forever homes?? Although I can't promise they'll be around forever forever if something terrible happens lorewise.. dun dun dun. (that probably wouldn't happen)
(That almost NEVER happens...)
(That almost NEVER happens...)
limesparrow: lolol it's forever enough.

I do have two kids now, if you like either of them? They're both the kids of the Arcanist's high priest and a clan musician. It was kind of "this seemed like a good idea" pair. Which. Huh, most of my pairs are like that actually. They're the imps at the back of my lair.
limesparrow: lolol it's forever enough.

I do have two kids now, if you like either of them? They're both the kids of the Arcanist's high priest and a clan musician. It was kind of "this seemed like a good idea" pair. Which. Huh, most of my pairs are like that actually. They're the imps at the back of my lair.
otQd63W.png
ixris plz
ixris plz
otQd63W.png
//giggles

Well Knowles is pretty cute! :0 the only baby i have right now is Fret, the baby guardian in my last slot. She's from Melk and Cumulus-- Melk is a very silly young man and Cumulus has a rebellious streak and may soon end up leaving the clan herself... None of them have much written lore, sadly
//giggles

Well Knowles is pretty cute! :0 the only baby i have right now is Fret, the baby guardian in my last slot. She's from Melk and Cumulus-- Melk is a very silly young man and Cumulus has a rebellious streak and may soon end up leaving the clan herself... None of them have much written lore, sadly
I think babies are a great idea! For however long 'forever' is in each of your respective lairs lmao. And shameless plug for the two double seafoams in the back of my lair, if anybody wants them. I'd love to give them to lore clans! They're children of my clan's witch doctor and her mate, an imp that basically just sits and burns incense and is generally just zen ** (he doesn't have written lore yet, but Sagebrush does). Nothing would make me happier than writing them a bit of starter lore and sending them on their way!
I think babies are a great idea! For however long 'forever' is in each of your respective lairs lmao. And shameless plug for the two double seafoams in the back of my lair, if anybody wants them. I'd love to give them to lore clans! They're children of my clan's witch doctor and her mate, an imp that basically just sits and burns incense and is generally just zen ** (he doesn't have written lore yet, but Sagebrush does). Nothing would make me happier than writing them a bit of starter lore and sending them on their way!
I'd take one of scar's but 8') I've been trying to weed the UB's out of my lair.

Lime, if you want Knowles, though, I could write up a bit of lore and send 'em over. I wouldn't mind if you changed the name either. I just.. You know. Randomly generated that hahaha

Although, are there any pairs in my lair that look like they should breed? I really want to make more nests. Yesterday, I set three but TWO OF THEM ONE-EGGED ME
I'd take one of scar's but 8') I've been trying to weed the UB's out of my lair.

Lime, if you want Knowles, though, I could write up a bit of lore and send 'em over. I wouldn't mind if you changed the name either. I just.. You know. Randomly generated that hahaha

Although, are there any pairs in my lair that look like they should breed? I really want to make more nests. Yesterday, I set three but TWO OF THEM ONE-EGGED ME
otQd63W.png
stares into the distance

and all my money is gone again
stares into the distance

and all my money is gone again
otQd63W.png
Well. That happened. I'll go update the thread.
Well. That happened. I'll go update the thread.
I'M SORRY IXRIS, SHOULD I NOT HAVE DONE THAT
I'M SORRY IXRIS, SHOULD I NOT HAVE DONE THAT
otQd63W.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1584 1585