Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1584 1585
CF!!! *hugs tightly* *pause* *Offers/asks for hugs* Hiw ya been?
CF!!! *hugs tightly* *pause* *Offers/asks for hugs* Hiw ya been?
otQd63W.png
I’m sorry to disturb the peace and quiet but I have an offspring from Sixten & Cortado I’d like to rehome and I thought I’d try it here first. I hope this is ok^^ Kildare is unbred and still has his original piece of lore. He is free to a good home if someone wants him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35875318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358754/35875318_350.png[/img] [/url]
I’m sorry to disturb the peace and quiet but I have an offspring from Sixten & Cortado I’d like to rehome and I thought I’d try it here first. I hope this is ok^^
Kildare is unbred and still has his original piece of lore. He is free to a good home if someone wants him

35875318_350.png

1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
@Silwyna

Hey there~! Don't worry about intruding, we're always glad to see new people!
@Silwyna

Hey there~! Don't worry about intruding, we're always glad to see new people!
otQd63W.png
@Silwyna

I'm happy to take him on, Sil. :) Welcome to the thread!
@Silwyna

I'm happy to take him on, Sil. :) Welcome to the thread!
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian @StephanWeaver

Thank you for the warm welcome^^

Sadly, Oakrest closed shortly after I found it but I do have 2 more of Sixten's kids (one rescued from the ah, a lucky find).

@/StephanWeaver
Thanks for taking him. I'll set up a cr in a minute
@Eulerian @StephanWeaver

Thank you for the warm welcome^^

Sadly, Oakrest closed shortly after I found it but I do have 2 more of Sixten's kids (one rescued from the ah, a lucky find).

@/StephanWeaver
Thanks for taking him. I'll set up a cr in a minute
Hey Sil! <3
Hey Sil! <3
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
[collapses]

I swear I'm still alive, it's just that my notifications for this thread keep getting eaten so I thought it had gone inactive or something when in actuality it had not

Anyway my favorite outfit shop on here opened up again, my birthday is not far away (we're taking a family trip to Pittsburgh for it), and I've been allowed to write a lot more lately, so life is good.
[collapses]

I swear I'm still alive, it's just that my notifications for this thread keep getting eaten so I thought it had gone inactive or something when in actuality it had not

Anyway my favorite outfit shop on here opened up again, my birthday is not far away (we're taking a family trip to Pittsburgh for it), and I've been allowed to write a lot more lately, so life is good.
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@/CF

I finally stumbled out of the shadows ;-P
@/CF

I finally stumbled out of the shadows ;-P
Lonefox - Good to hear also I adore your signature. :D

Sil - It seems so xD
Lonefox - Good to hear also I adore your signature. :D

Sil - It seems so xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Heya guys. Things going relatively alright, but my place is busy packing and preparing to finally move out. I’m going a little mad from having to share a room with my sibling for the past several weeks, and having no private space. Bah.

@Silwyna I’ll check in just a moment! Sorry for not taking the guy off your hands sooner!
Heya guys. Things going relatively alright, but my place is busy packing and preparing to finally move out. I’m going a little mad from having to share a room with my sibling for the past several weeks, and having no private space. Bah.

@Silwyna I’ll check in just a moment! Sorry for not taking the guy off your hands sooner!
otQd63W.png
1 2 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1584 1585