Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | + Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
I found a few scattered around, which means I never deleted them, so they're hidden on there, just gotta find them.
I found a few scattered around, which means I never deleted them, so they're hidden on there, just gotta find them.
B5OziA4.png
These are stunning!
These are stunning!
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
[quote name="xSaudade" date="2023-02-02 08:35:28" ] I saved them a while back; they're in my signature and Clan profile as well if that is more convenient :) [/quote] friendly reminder for people passing by! :D these were a godsend, thank you xSaudade
xSaudade wrote on 2023-02-02 08:35:28:
I saved them a while back; they're in my signature and Clan profile as well if that is more convenient :)

friendly reminder for people passing by! :D these were a godsend, thank you xSaudade
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
Happy to help!

As the comment above states, you can access the templates through my signature and Clan profile :o) (commented for convenience)
Happy to help!

As the comment above states, you can access the templates through my signature and Clan profile :o) (commented for convenience)
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@windexx

(pinging myself so i can come back to this for my titan dragons)
@windexx

(pinging myself so i can come back to this for my titan dragons)
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Okay, I'm scared of bored teenager me, I downloaded ALL of them. I have all the images. Thank you you weird child.
Okay, I'm scared of bored teenager me, I downloaded ALL of them. I have all the images. Thank you you weird child.
B5OziA4.png
It appears all the images were taken down (at least on my end) RIP. I also downloaded them all and organized them a while back (including the preview images for reference), so @DJFallOutWolf if there’s any you think you missed, lmk!
It appears all the images were taken down (at least on my end) RIP. I also downloaded them all and organized them a while back (including the preview images for reference), so @DJFallOutWolf if there’s any you think you missed, lmk!
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@Lixue
Are you sure the images went down? I checked one of every template each to check, and checked a few of my dragons' templates, and so far, haven't found any that isn't working

If you have a dragon that was affected, link them and I'll take a look! I cannot replace the images myself, but I can at least put up a notice that certain templates don't work anymore
@Lixue
Are you sure the images went down? I checked one of every template each to check, and checked a few of my dragons' templates, and so far, haven't found any that isn't working

If you have a dragon that was affected, link them and I'll take a look! I cannot replace the images myself, but I can at least put up a notice that certain templates don't work anymore
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@xSaudade
I think it might have to do with this post. Some of my own images are broken too despite being on my Imgur account. I guess Imgur is a bit of a mess right now so it’s hard to tell.
@xSaudade
I think it might have to do with this post. Some of my own images are broken too despite being on my Imgur account. I guess Imgur is a bit of a mess right now so it’s hard to tell.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@Lixue
Ah, I see! Yeah, it's possible; today is the date when imgur deletes all images from their web that aren't on an account, so this doesn't surprise me.

Well, the template images seem working, at least, so let's hope the issue gets resolved on your end ASAP!
@Lixue
Ah, I see! Yeah, it's possible; today is the date when imgur deletes all images from their web that aren't on an account, so this doesn't surprise me.

Well, the template images seem working, at least, so let's hope the issue gets resolved on your end ASAP!
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126