Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | + Mibella's Templates and Graphics +
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 125 126
I saved them a while back; they're in my signature and Clan profile as well if that is more convenient :)
I saved them a while back; they're in my signature and Clan profile as well if that is more convenient :)
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
@CrowByTheCoast @xSaudade
Archivers of the internet are a godsend sometimes. Thanks bunches you two!
@CrowByTheCoast @xSaudade
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
1.2.png
[quote name="xSaudade" date="2023-02-02 08:35:28" ] I saved them a while back; they're in my signature and Clan profile as well if that is more convenient :) [/quote] Thank you so much for doing this, and to Mibella/Tochiro for creating and sharing them! They are so beautiful. I wonder whose art files we are all linking to when we use the templates... If those ever go down, there will be a cry of despair from users across FR! XD
xSaudade wrote on 2023-02-02 08:35:28:

Thank you so much for doing this, and to Mibella/Tochiro for creating and sharing them! They are so beautiful.

I wonder whose art files we are all linking to when we use the templates... If those ever go down, there will be a cry of despair from users across FR! XD
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="UnholyFidelity" date="2023-02-02 22:21:37" ] Archivers of the internet are a godsend sometimes. Thanks bunches you two! [/quote] [i]Happy to help! It would be a shame if these beautiful templates went missing ^^[/i] [quote name="Fledhyris" date="2023-03-05 07:38:06" ] Thank you so much for doing this, and to Mibella/Tochiro for creating and sharing them! They are so beautiful. I wonder whose art files we are all linking to when we use the templates... If those ever go down, there will be a cry of despair from users across FR! XD [/quote] [i]Welcome! The images all seem to be hosted on imgur, so we can only hope imgur itself or (presumably) Tochiro does not remove them. If that happens however, there won't be any way out of it, sadly![/i] (To anyone outside this discussion, templates are [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ogm00y8lgx_6LTbly_Z1VNuL2N2bLGhzhHP2hvh2PNY]> here <[/url]. Read rule/title page.)
UnholyFidelity wrote on 2023-02-02 22:21:37:

Happy to help! It would be a shame if these beautiful templates went missing ^^

Fledhyris wrote on 2023-03-05 07:38:06:
Thank you so much for doing this, and to Mibella/Tochiro for creating and sharing them! They are so beautiful.

I wonder whose art files we are all linking to when we use the templates... If those ever go down, there will be a cry of despair from users across FR! XD

Welcome! The images all seem to be hosted on imgur, so we can only hope imgur itself or (presumably) Tochiro does not remove them. If that happens however, there won't be any way out of it, sadly!

(To anyone outside this discussion, templates are > here <. Read rule/title page.)
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
Commenting to find later
Commenting to find later
nudX0O8.png
Did anyone save the link to the images by themselves?
DG7KWkt.png The Ichorborne Subspecies
About Me
Wishlist
Shadowbinder's Tears Shadowbinder Onyx Idol
[quote name="CesiumV" date="2023-03-07 11:50:52" ] Did anyone save the link to the images by themselves? [/quote] [i]Definitely not me, and I doubt anyone will; not only am I not sure if that would be allowed by the author, it would be a tremendous amount of work to download > upload > put them in all of the codes.[/i]
CesiumV wrote on 2023-03-07 11:50:52:

Definitely not me, and I doubt anyone will; not only am I not sure if that would be allowed by the author, it would be a tremendous amount of work to download > upload > put them in all of the codes.
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
fingers crossed that imgur doesn't delete the template images- i super don't have the coding knowledge to salvage things quite this intricate
fingers crossed that imgur doesn't delete the template images- i super don't have the coding knowledge to salvage things quite this intricate
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
A long time ago I grabbed a LOT of the images to make edits (Couldn't figure out bbc code so I was going to make pngs), and then never got to it, the files may still be in my computer.
A long time ago I grabbed a LOT of the images to make edits (Couldn't figure out bbc code so I was going to make pngs), and then never got to it, the files may still be in my computer.
B5OziA4.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 125 126