Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | What Remains: A Pinkerton Nuzlocke
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
BITTERSWEET END PLEASE! Someone in this clan deserves an escape from death! Plus those kinds of endings are always interesting (in my opinion), bc having lots of possibilities for what might happen to the character next is very fun!

(Also I am definitely up for adopting her and volunteering my dergs for story purposes! Not sure if you had someone specific in mind but I am 100% down! If #3 is the option you go with, anyway-)
BITTERSWEET END PLEASE! Someone in this clan deserves an escape from death! Plus those kinds of endings are always interesting (in my opinion), bc having lots of possibilities for what might happen to the character next is very fun!

(Also I am definitely up for adopting her and volunteering my dergs for story purposes! Not sure if you had someone specific in mind but I am 100% down! If #3 is the option you go with, anyway-)
PdiBTNZ.pngbzEU9i1.pngWjoRtbD.pngoCJqe3G.pngCe9NmVm.png XXXXXXX
5zPzNgV.png
MTtORbV.png
e7NCmti.pngjaogUTu.pngQJAOLGp.pngZ5EpBf9.pngSCjxpBr.pngmPQFox6.pngGJZzfu4.png
n4je4QW.png
[center][b]Day 441: [item=Plague Bat][/b][/center] Penthesilea went on a hunting trip to the redrock cove and brought Tamlin and Anome with her. Tamlin only managed to get 1 level putting him at lvl 11, while Anome got 2 and is now at lvl 12. It was slow going until I switched Penthesilea's ability from anticipate to meditate. Anticipate is only useful up to a point I think. Great when the dragons in early/mid levels and likely to go somewhere they're not ready for. Once a dragon is near the top though... well we saw with Juniper anticipate dragons should not be sent in with two much lower level dragons [center][b]Day 442: [item=Sunspot Clouddancer][/b][/center] New dragons everywhere! This time we get another ridgey, please welcome Kaida from the plague lands [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94818826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948189/94818826_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Day 443: [item=Blue Warrior Face Mask][/b][/center] Wanted to give Dawn and HoneyTea another try on the nests but Dawn's not ready yet so Anome and Asmat have sat another nest. They've got two eggs, best of luck to the little ones on getting here. Gotten some feedback about what folks would like to happen to Belina but if you've yet to drop your thoughts I'd love to hear them! Again the three options for our egg girl are: 1) Exalt her - them's the rules 2) Bad End - Do not exalt her but she ends up beholden/working for some extremely unpleasant people and is separated from her family forever 3) Bittersweet End - Do Not Exalt her and someone else adopts her, Belina has a near death experience and is found by kind souls from the new clan (willing to work with folks and incorperate non locke dragons for the story beats here) and starts a new life @pinglist-1755 [right]Click below to join the pinglist if you like [pinglist=1755][/right]
Day 441: Plague Bat

Penthesilea went on a hunting trip to the redrock cove and brought Tamlin and Anome with her. Tamlin only managed to get 1 level putting him at lvl 11, while Anome got 2 and is now at lvl 12. It was slow going until I switched Penthesilea's ability from anticipate to meditate. Anticipate is only useful up to a point I think. Great when the dragons in early/mid levels and likely to go somewhere they're not ready for. Once a dragon is near the top though... well we saw with Juniper anticipate dragons should not be sent in with two much lower level dragons
Day 442: Sunspot Clouddancer

New dragons everywhere! This time we get another ridgey, please welcome Kaida from the plague lands
94818826_350.png

Day 443: Blue Warrior Face Mask

Wanted to give Dawn and HoneyTea another try on the nests but Dawn's not ready yet so Anome and Asmat have sat another nest. They've got two eggs, best of luck to the little ones on getting here.

Gotten some feedback about what folks would like to happen to Belina but if you've yet to drop your thoughts I'd love to hear them! Again the three options for our egg girl are:

1) Exalt her - them's the rules

2) Bad End - Do not exalt her but she ends up beholden/working for some extremely unpleasant people and is separated from her family forever

3) Bittersweet End - Do Not Exalt her and someone else adopts her, Belina has a near death experience and is found by kind souls from the new clan (willing to work with folks and incorperate non locke dragons for the story beats here) and starts a new life

@What Remains Pinkerlocke
Click below to join the pinglist if you like

J64tse8.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
[center][b]Day 444-445: [item=Scholar][item=Berserker][/b][/center] Buckle up because we got 4 of these in a row before we can hit the coliseum normally (and 3 of these were indeed consecutive pinkerdrops) and uh we're going in! First up is Penthesilea, Asmat and Kaida since Kaida is only level 1 and we're going the waterway it's pretty obvious who's going to be leaving us here. And sure enough though they did get lucky enough to squeak through the first battle, Kaida went down the first turn of the next. Next up is MaryLou, Cypri and Bright and honestly... I don't wanna do this one XD I don't want any of these dragons to have to go. But go they will and to a new venue for the locke at that, Boreal Woods. Luck was on our side at first with a variety of ice enemies which were easy enough to clear, however when we ran into the light vustals there was no amount of healing that could keep up and Cypri just managed to survive a light slash leaving Bright to go down the next turn. I really liked Bright and was enjoying the idea of having a visual artist among the group. [center][b]Day 446: [item=Scholar][/b][/center] No one's going anywhere, thank goodness. [center][b]Day 447: [item=Ambush][/b][/center] Deidrich, Madea and Asmat went out to the thundercrack savanna. Since this group was all fairly close in level there was a slim chance everyone could make it through... but then on the fifth battle we ran into a boss. Already hurting from the prior battles it was only a few turns before Madea went down. She may have left us, but rest assured her legacy will linger. [edit] Anome and Asmat's latest nest hatched today but uh... none of the kids survived. Yet another 0 sum nest, with both kiddos up for grabs: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95180997][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/951810/95180997_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95180998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/951810/95180998_350.png[/img][/url][/center] @pinglist-1755 [right]Click below to join the pinglist if you like [pinglist=1755][/right]
Day 444-445: Scholar Berserker

Buckle up because we got 4 of these in a row before we can hit the coliseum normally (and 3 of these were indeed consecutive pinkerdrops) and uh we're going in!

First up is Penthesilea, Asmat and Kaida since Kaida is only level 1 and we're going the waterway it's pretty obvious who's going to be leaving us here. And sure enough though they did get lucky enough to squeak through the first battle, Kaida went down the first turn of the next.

Next up is MaryLou, Cypri and Bright and honestly... I don't wanna do this one XD I don't want any of these dragons to have to go. But go they will and to a new venue for the locke at that, Boreal Woods. Luck was on our side at first with a variety of ice enemies which were easy enough to clear, however when we ran into the light vustals there was no amount of healing that could keep up and Cypri just managed to survive a light slash leaving Bright to go down the next turn. I really liked Bright and was enjoying the idea of having a visual artist among the group.
Day 446: Scholar

No one's going anywhere, thank goodness.
Day 447: Ambush

Deidrich, Madea and Asmat went out to the thundercrack savanna. Since this group was all fairly close in level there was a slim chance everyone could make it through... but then on the fifth battle we ran into a boss. Already hurting from the prior battles it was only a few turns before Madea went down. She may have left us, but rest assured her legacy will linger.

[edit] Anome and Asmat's latest nest hatched today but uh... none of the kids survived. Yet another 0 sum nest, with both kiddos up for grabs:
95180997_350.png95180998_350.png

@What Remains Pinkerlocke
Click below to join the pinglist if you like

J64tse8.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86