Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | What Remains: A Pinkerton Nuzlocke
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86
[center][b]Day 317:[/b][item=Fortification Agate] There is no tranquility, The woods take even that, All I have is my son, And that cursèd runic bat! [/center] [right]-MaryLou[/right] ********************************************* I love how much MaryLou dislikes the bat, I probably think about it way too much XD [center][b]Day 318:[/b][item=Swamp Rat][/center] Penthesilea, MaryLou and Bug went out to the Thunderstruck Savannah for 50 battles. Everyone got a level making Penthesilea lvl 12, MaryLou lvl 16 and Bug lvl 11. They uhhhh... also brought back another egg: [center][item=unhatched shadow egg][/center] So I again present a you with series of options, please let me know your opinion: 1) Hatch the egg and add the triple basic dragon to the Pinkerlocke 2) Hatch the egg and have the resulting dragon be a character that appears at the end of the Pinkerlocke somehow, with scrying/dressup input from folks watching the thread 3) Hatch the egg and do a scry contest give away 4) Do not hatch the egg and do another sort of give away 5) I keep the egg and do what I want with it [b]4 more updates until I switch the pinglists[/b] Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings! [pinglist=1755] [pinglist=1765] I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system @pinglist-1755 @luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows
Day 317: Fortification Agate

There is no tranquility,
The woods take even that,
All I have is my son,
And that cursèd runic bat!
-MaryLou

I love how much MaryLou dislikes the bat, I probably think about it way too much XD
Day 318: Swamp Rat

Penthesilea, MaryLou and Bug went out to the Thunderstruck Savannah for 50 battles. Everyone got a level making Penthesilea lvl 12, MaryLou lvl 16 and Bug lvl 11. They uhhhh... also brought back another egg:
Unhatched Shadow Egg

So I again present a you with series of options, please let me know your opinion:

1) Hatch the egg and add the triple basic dragon to the Pinkerlocke
2) Hatch the egg and have the resulting dragon be a character that appears at the end of the Pinkerlocke somehow, with scrying/dressup input from folks watching the thread
3) Hatch the egg and do a scry contest give away
4) Do not hatch the egg and do another sort of give away
5) I keep the egg and do what I want with it

4 more updates until I switch the pinglists

Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings!

I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system

@What Remains Pinkerlocke
@luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows

J64tse8.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
As a Shadow Egg I vote for 1
As a Shadow Egg I vote for 1
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
5! While another dragon is always nice I can see that you already have quite the backlog when it comes to introducing them. So just do whatever feels right to you :)
5! While another dragon is always nice I can see that you already have quite the backlog when it comes to introducing them. So just do whatever feels right to you :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

[center][b]Day 319:[/b][item=Cheerful Bird Toy][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/svIG3ZF.jpeg[/img] ********************************************* It's Diedrich! I had hoped to get a more complex outfit for him but I got totally baffled by the anatomy half way through, still with some shading I think he looks great! And definitely like a person who would be on mantracker. [center][b]Day 320:[/b][item=Discipline][/center] Nothing happens no one dies! However I'd still like input on our new eggum [center][item=unhatched shadow egg][/center] Thanks for the input so far, but if you haven't given me your opinion, please chime in with one of the following: 1) Hatch the egg and add the triple basic dragon to the Pinkerlocke 2) Hatch the egg and have the resulting dragon be a character that appears at the end of the Pinkerlocke somehow, with scrying/dressup input from folks watching the thread 3) Hatch the egg and do a scry contest give away 4) Do not hatch the egg and do another sort of give away 5) I keep the egg and do what I want with it [b]3 more updates until I switch the pinglists[/b] Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings! [pinglist=1755] [pinglist=1765] I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system @pinglist-1755 @luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows
Day 319: Cheerful Bird Toy
svIG3ZF.jpeg

It's Diedrich! I had hoped to get a more complex outfit for him but I got totally baffled by the anatomy half way through, still with some shading I think he looks great! And definitely like a person who would be on mantracker.
Day 320: Discipline

Nothing happens no one dies!

However I'd still like input on our new eggum
Unhatched Shadow Egg

Thanks for the input so far, but if you haven't given me your opinion, please chime in with one of the following:

2) Hatch the egg and have the resulting dragon be a character that appears at the end of the Pinkerlocke somehow, with scrying/dressup input from folks watching the thread

3 more updates until I switch the pinglists

Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings!

I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system

@luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows

Option 5 for the eggo
Option 5 for the eggo
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
[center][b]Day 321-322:[/b][item=sprightly mushroom overalls][item=Contrast Rogue Mask][/center] Straight up just forgot to post yesterday whoops! Well we're at [b]Breed Count: 2[/b], though I plan to put Diedrich and Belina on to nest tomorrow [center][b]Day 323:[/b][item=Chewy Tentacle][/center] Rey, Penthesilea and Lyra went out to the forgotten cave for 40 battles. Penthesilea and Lyra both got a level putting them at lvls 13 and 12 respectively. Still taking opinions on the eggum: [center][item=unhatched shadow egg][/center] Thanks for the input so far, but if you haven't given me your opinion, please chime in with one of the following: 1) Hatch the egg and add the triple basic dragon to the Pinkerlocke 2) Hatch the egg and have the resulting dragon be a character that appears at the end of the Pinkerlocke somehow, with scrying/dressup input from folks watching the thread 3) Hatch the egg and do a scry contest give away 4) Do not hatch the egg and do another sort of give away 5) I keep the egg and do what I want with it [b]2 more updates until I switch the pinglists[/b] Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings! [pinglist=1755] [pinglist=1765] I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system @pinglist-1755 @luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows [/quote]
Day 321-322: Sprightly Mushroom Overalls Contrast Rogue Mask

Straight up just forgot to post yesterday whoops! Well we're at Breed Count: 2, though I plan to put Diedrich and Belina on to nest tomorrow
Day 323: Chewy Tentacle

Rey, Penthesilea and Lyra went out to the forgotten cave for 40 battles. Penthesilea and Lyra both got a level putting them at lvls 13 and 12 respectively.

Still taking opinions on the eggum:
Unhatched Shadow Egg

Thanks for the input so far, but if you haven't given me your opinion, please chime in with one of the following:

2 more updates until I switch the pinglists

[/quote]
[center][b]Day 324:[/b][item=Iron Ore][/center] Without Juniper, Diedrich was lost. His days had been filled with mapping expeditions and experimenting with gear and provisions to make longer trips possible as most of what they could map within a half day’s trip of the lair had been mapped. There were a few final sections and then they would make a scaled down version of the whole area. At least, that had been the plan. Diedrich avoided the library, it felt empty even with Karal there. MaryLou and her son being there didn’t make things any better either, while the little spiral was sweet he looked up to Karal and MaryLou in a way that reminded Diedrich of himself when he was younger, when he wanted more than anything to impress Juniper so he could go on mapping trips one day. Instead he spent time sitting with Cypri at the front of the lair where it was dry enough to try to attempt to work and the light was good. Often the pair of them would sit in silence simply staring out in the mists. Cypri had not been completely joyless since the deaths but her laughter was sparser and she dreaded being on her own. Today however, she’d gone out hunting with Lyra and Penthesilea and so the only company Diedrich had was the birdsong, and a small earwig napping in the small tube created by a broken blade of grass. He had the notes and the rough sketches he and Juniper had made in the field arrayed out in front of him on sheets of a sort of paper made of pulped mushroom fibres. It had taken Karal and Juniper quite a while to perfect the recipe and process but it was faster than weaving and more convenient for taking small notes on the move, though it was more easily damaged. The numbers and letters on the sheets shifted treacherously under his eyes and Diedrich sighed. He hadn’t actually put anything to paper in days, though he had hoped to reorganize the information in a way that was easier for him to read. His skills had improved since he was a hatchling but he still preferred to work with images. He had largely collected sketches from different vantage points in the woods to include with the maps as orientation help and estimated sizes and distance that were difficult to measure with the tools they brought, note taking and data manipulation had been Juniper’s domain. “What are all those numbers about?” asked Belina as she landed near him, a puff of air from her wings gently disturbing the sheets. “Oh um, they’re height and distance measurements mostly, though I think there are some notes on the sizes of notable outcroppings and stuff that can be used as landmarks,” replied Diedrich. Belina was something of a mystery to him. His usual activities had kept him away from the lair, while Belina appeared to spend most of her time around the garden and with the animals so their paths had rarely crossed. While she had been born completely patternless, parts of her scales and wings had become a strange iridescent brown, like wet clay, an intriguing process Diedrich had heard Karal speculating about with Piera. She craned her neck to peer at pages, her large green eyes scanning the information. “That’s for the maps right? I saw some of the others in the library I think, though I don’t quite get how numbers become a map.” “It’s so when you shrink things for the drawing they stay the same size relative to each other. Um...” Diedrich shuffled the papers finding one of his quickly sketched maps at the bottom. “See there, that line at the bottom is the scale, so every claw length on the paper represents about a glide and a half.” “Well that makes much more sense than what I was thinking,” Belina traced the contours of a small stream that ran through the map slowly. “I thought the numbers might be a code for certain features so you could write faster.” Diedrich grimaced, “I’m glad it’s not that. I find it hard enough when it says plainly what features there are.” Belina didn’t seem to be fully listening, she was spreading the papers out with a delicate claw, watching as more and more rows of numbers revealed themselves to her. There was a touch of awe in her voice when she next spoke. “How much are you planning to map, the whole world?” “Binder no!” exclaimed Diedrich laughing, “Perhaps the whole woods if that’s what we need to do to find the Sable City.” His tone fell suddenly and he shifted uncomfortably, “Though, honestly, I’m not sure I’ll be the one to map any more of anything. I can’t keep more than a few numbers straight at a time.” “Then I’ll just have to the numbers for you,” said Belina. “I like the maps and I don’t mind numbers and note taking.” “Plus,” she said, her eyes shining with excitement, “imagine if we did find the city! The place where wingless dragons can fly and magic pools like water in the hollows of the trees.” She sighed wistfully at the thought and then grinned impishly. “Besides, even if we don’t, imagine all the adventures we could have on the way!” “You seem really keen on that idea,” said Diedrich. “Of course, I’ve read the stories,” Belina fluttered up to give a dramatic pose, “from humble origins rise a hero!” She seemed to catch herself and smiled ruefully looking at Diedrich, “Heroes.” He laughed again despite himself and Belina settled back down, tucking her wings away. “So it settled then, teach me cartography.” Diedrich agreed, he had no reason not to and it gave him something significantly less frustrating to do. Belina was attentive and learned quickly. She even changed how she wrote to make it slightly easier for Diedrich, he wasn’t quite sure what it was besides thicker lines and slightly more distinct shapes but he appreciated it. Soon, the pair of them were spending almost every waking hour together as Diedrich sketched and Belina practised with the data from maps that had already been made, using the finished copy as a guide. She had difficulty correctly drawing to scale, but once she got the hang of it, everything ended up where it was meant to be. It was no surprise to anyone that one morning would find Diedrich and Belina in the nursery with a clutch of eggs. Belina was not overly pleased with this turn of events and lamented that her adventuring dreams had died before they even begun, but Diedrich pointed out that they could still go on the occasional day trip before their hatchlings were old enough to be engaged in their own pursuits. This mollified Belina somewhat, though she worked twice as hard as before in her studies and was soon almost as skilled as Diedrich at making maps, and the two of them did venture out together to previously surveyed parts of the woods nearby to spot check that the work held up. “After all,” said Diedrich, “we’ll want to rely on these maps when we eventually start taking longer trips.” But Belina still itched to get into unmapped territory, though she did not shirk her responsibilities to her eggs. When the children hatched her lamentations of being home-bound all but ceased. From the four eggs in the clutch only two dragons emerged. One large, one small, Diedrich loved them more than anything and he vowed that he and Belina would make their world a little bit larger. ********************************* This group has been looking for the city for a while now, so the stories about it might have gotten a bit more fantastical then they were already haha. [center][b]Day 325:[/b][item=Flighted Molecricket][/center] New dragon get! Please welcome one big ol' boy, Ulysses, to the pinkerlocke! I do believe he is our first snapper [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90332026][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903321/90332026_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Now for the egg - Votes stacked up for me doing what I wanted with the egg. So I hatched it and got this girl inside: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90525636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905257/90525636_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I'm of two minds of what to do with her. I have some scries I've done up, but I also like contests! So, please scry your ideal version of this dragon and write me a short story about your clan/dragon finding the egg. If we get two or more entries I will choose a winner and provide the dragon and all NON GEM breed changes/genes required for your scry. [b]1 more updates until I switch the pinglists[/b] Since the site pinglists are self editing you need to click to sign up on the pinglist, and can remove yourself at any time. However, this does mean I cannot add you, so please do subscribe if you'd still like pings! [pinglist=1755] [pinglist=1765] I have started transitioning the list slowly so I can get used to using the new ping system @pinglist-1755 @luckgandor @Saseum @GrinningWolf24 @winterbright @Elementis @Sabariel @Rowan00 @Tsundoka @FeralJester @lungbarrows
Day 324: Iron Ore
Without Juniper, Diedrich was lost. His days had been filled with mapping expeditions and experimenting with gear and provisions to make longer trips possible as most of what they could map within a half day’s trip of the lair had been mapped. There were a few final sections and then they would make a scaled down version of the whole area. At least, that had been the plan.

Diedrich avoided the library, it felt empty even with Karal there. MaryLou and her son being there didn’t make things any better either, while the little spiral was sweet he looked up to Karal and MaryLou in a way that reminded Diedrich of himself when he was younger, when he wanted more than anything to impress Juniper so he could go on mapping trips one day.

Instead he spent time sitting with Cypri at the front of the lair where it was dry enough to try to attempt to work and the light was good. Often the pair of them would sit in silence simply staring out in the mists. Cypri had not been completely joyless since the deaths but her laughter was sparser and she dreaded being on her own.

Today however, she’d gone out hunting with Lyra and Penthesilea and so the only company Diedrich had was the birdsong, and a small earwig napping in the small tube created by a broken blade of grass. He had the notes and the rough sketches he and Juniper had made in the field arrayed out in front of him on sheets of a sort of paper made of pulped mushroom fibres. It had taken Karal and Juniper quite a while to perfect the recipe and process but it was faster than weaving and more convenient for taking small notes on the move, though it was more easily damaged.

The numbers and letters on the sheets shifted treacherously under his eyes and Diedrich sighed. He hadn’t actually put anything to paper in days, though he had hoped to reorganize the information in a way that was easier for him to read. His skills had improved since he was a hatchling but he still preferred to work with images. He had largely collected sketches from different vantage points in the woods to include with the maps as orientation help and estimated sizes and distance that were difficult to measure with the tools they brought, note taking and data manipulation had been Juniper’s domain.

“What are all those numbers about?” asked Belina as she landed near him, a puff of air from her wings gently disturbing the sheets.

“Oh um, they’re height and distance measurements mostly, though I think there are some notes on the sizes of notable outcroppings and stuff that can be used as landmarks,” replied Diedrich. Belina was something of a mystery to him. His usual activities had kept him away from the lair, while Belina appeared to spend most of her time around the garden and with the animals so their paths had rarely crossed. While she had been born completely patternless, parts of her scales and wings had become a strange iridescent brown, like wet clay, an intriguing process Diedrich had heard Karal speculating about with Piera.

She craned her neck to peer at pages, her large green eyes scanning the information. “That’s for the maps right? I saw some of the others in the library I think, though I don’t quite get how numbers become a map.”

“It’s so when you shrink things for the drawing they stay the same size relative to each other. Um...” Diedrich shuffled the papers finding one of his quickly sketched maps at the bottom. “See there, that line at the bottom is the scale, so every claw length on the paper represents about a glide and a half.”

“Well that makes much more sense than what I was thinking,” Belina traced the contours of a small stream that ran through the map slowly. “I thought the numbers might be a code for certain features so you could write faster.”

Diedrich grimaced, “I’m glad it’s not that. I find it hard enough when it says plainly what features there are.”

Belina didn’t seem to be fully listening, she was spreading the papers out with a delicate claw, watching as more and more rows of numbers revealed themselves to her. There was a touch of awe in her voice when she next spoke. “How much are you planning to map, the whole world?”

“Binder no!” exclaimed Diedrich laughing, “Perhaps the whole woods if that’s what we need to do to find the Sable City.”

His tone fell suddenly and he shifted uncomfortably, “Though, honestly, I’m not sure I’ll be the one to map any more of anything. I can’t keep more than a few numbers straight at a time.”

“Then I’ll just have to the numbers for you,” said Belina. “I like the maps and I don’t mind numbers and note taking.”

“Plus,” she said, her eyes shining with excitement, “imagine if we did find the city! The place where wingless dragons can fly and magic pools like water in the hollows of the trees.”

She sighed wistfully at the thought and then grinned impishly. “Besides, even if we don’t, imagine all the adventures we could have on the way!”

“You seem really keen on that idea,” said Diedrich.

“Of course, I’ve read the stories,” Belina fluttered up to give a dramatic pose, “from humble origins rise a hero!”

She seemed to catch herself and smiled ruefully looking at Diedrich, “Heroes.”

He laughed again despite himself and Belina settled back down, tucking her wings away. “So it settled then, teach me cartography.”

Diedrich agreed, he had no reason not to and it gave him something significantly less frustrating to do. Belina was attentive and learned quickly. She even changed how she wrote to make it slightly easier for Diedrich, he wasn’t quite sure what it was besides thicker lines and slightly more distinct shapes but he appreciated it.

Soon, the pair of them were spending almost every waking hour together as Diedrich sketched and Belina practised with the data from maps that had already been made, using the finished copy as a guide. She had difficulty correctly drawing to scale, but once she got the hang of it, everything ended up where it was meant to be.

It was no surprise to anyone that one morning would find Diedrich and Belina in the nursery with a clutch of eggs. Belina was not overly pleased with this turn of events and lamented that her adventuring dreams had died before they even begun, but Diedrich pointed out that they could still go on the occasional day trip before their hatchlings were old enough to be engaged in their own pursuits.

This mollified Belina somewhat, though she worked twice as hard as before in her studies and was soon almost as skilled as Diedrich at making maps, and the two of them did venture out together to previously surveyed parts of the woods nearby to spot check that the work held up.

“After all,” said Diedrich, “we’ll want to rely on these maps when we eventually start taking longer trips.”

But Belina still itched to get into unmapped territory, though she did not shirk her responsibilities to her eggs. When the children hatched her lamentations of being home-bound all but ceased. From the four eggs in the clutch only two dragons emerged. One large, one small, Diedrich loved them more than anything and he vowed that he and Belina would make their world a little bit larger.

This group has been looking for the city for a while now, so the stories about it might have gotten a bit more fantastical then they were already haha.
Day 325: Flighted Molecricket

New dragon get! Please welcome one big ol' boy, Ulysses, to the pinkerlocke! I do believe he is our first snapper
90332026_350.png

Now for the egg - Votes stacked up for me doing what I wanted with the egg.
So I hatched it and got this girl inside:
90525636_350.png

I'm of two minds of what to do with her. I have some scries I've done up, but I also like contests! So, please scry your ideal version of this dragon and write me a short story about your clan/dragon finding the egg. If we get two or more entries I will choose a winner and provide the dragon and all NON GEM breed changes/genes required for your scry.

1 more updates until I switch the pinglists

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=115&body=94&winggene=114&wings=130&tertgene=121&tert=128&element=7&eyetype=7][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=115&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=121&winggene=114&wings=130&auth=4f5f1a1e70c75f8259dd3809f53e2efe04af587e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Bezymyannyyi knew she was a creature of the deep. She came out of the furthest depths of the Leviathan Trench, where not even other Undertides dared to swim. They all had the same instinctual fear of something that had lurked in the darkness of the trench, something that knew of a time before the Shade attacked the planet. With her glowing eyes and bioluminescent markings, Bezymyannyyi treated with the monsters of the deep easily. The main thing she learned, though....was that most of them were happy to have someone to share their knowledge with for sometimes the first time in centuries. Some gave her things that had fallen into the deep over the years as a gift for taking the time to keep them company. Having been isolated in the darkness for so long, many had strange ideas regarding objects that most considered to be common or worthless. One ancient leviathan had spoken of her children and how she missed them. It had been centuries since she last saw them, and Bezymyannyyi wondered just how long she had lived for. She had no children of her own, and the ones she spoke of were adopted, but loved as fiercely as if she had borne them herself. Many hours were spent conversing with the leviathan, and Bezymyannyyi felt her muscles stiffening from the cold and her lack of movement. Yet she ignored the discomfort in favor of listening to the deep, beautiful voice of the leviathan. When at last the great leviathan had nothing more to say, she noticed how uncomfortable the Undertide was and apologized formally. She reached behind her and presented Bezymyannyyi with a curious item. It was an oval nearly the size of the Undertide's head, glowing an eerie blue in places and giving off a lively warmth. The object, she realized, was a dragon egg. One that emitted a powerful Shadow energy, too. She turned to ask the ancient leviathan how she had come to possess the egg, why she had given it to her, but the great creature had disappeared. Bezymyannyyi had no idea what one was to do with an egg like this. Perhaps, she thought, one of her kin living near the surface would know. edit: changed eye type from common to glowing edit 2: added story edit 3: added more to the story so it includes finding an unhatched Shadow egg (Bezymyannyyi means "unnamed" in Russian, and it's also the name of a volcano in Kamchatka, Russia)
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=115&breed=21&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=121&winggene=114&wings=130&auth=4f5f1a1e70c75f8259dd3809f53e2efe04af587e&dummyext=prev.png

Bezymyannyyi knew she was a creature of the deep. She came out of the furthest depths of the Leviathan Trench, where not even other Undertides dared to swim. They all had the same instinctual fear of something that had lurked in the darkness of the trench, something that knew of a time before the Shade attacked the planet.

With her glowing eyes and bioluminescent markings, Bezymyannyyi treated with the monsters of the deep easily.

The main thing she learned, though....was that most of them were happy to have someone to share their knowledge with for sometimes the first time in centuries.

Some gave her things that had fallen into the deep over the years as a gift for taking the time to keep them company. Having been isolated in the darkness for so long, many had strange ideas regarding objects that most considered to be common or worthless.

One ancient leviathan had spoken of her children and how she missed them. It had been centuries since she last saw them, and Bezymyannyyi wondered just how long she had lived for. She had no children of her own, and the ones she spoke of were adopted, but loved as fiercely as if she had borne them herself.

Many hours were spent conversing with the leviathan, and Bezymyannyyi felt her muscles stiffening from the cold and her lack of movement. Yet she ignored the discomfort in favor of listening to the deep, beautiful voice of the leviathan.

When at last the great leviathan had nothing more to say, she noticed how uncomfortable the Undertide was and apologized formally. She reached behind her and presented Bezymyannyyi with a curious item.

It was an oval nearly the size of the Undertide's head, glowing an eerie blue in places and giving off a lively warmth. The object, she realized, was a dragon egg. One that emitted a powerful Shadow energy, too.

She turned to ask the ancient leviathan how she had come to possess the egg, why she had given it to her, but the great creature had disappeared.

Bezymyannyyi had no idea what one was to do with an egg like this. Perhaps, she thought, one of her kin living near the surface would know.

edit: changed eye type from common to glowing
edit 2: added story
edit 3: added more to the story so it includes finding an unhatched Shadow egg

(Bezymyannyyi means "unnamed" in Russian, and it's also the name of a volcano in Kamchatka, Russia)
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=187&winggene=212&wings=130&auth=71b89ed5f45cf95aaa2ab064acee863b5cbf7b62&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mostly for fun since I just like Sandsurges
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=187&winggene=212&wings=130&auth=71b89ed5f45cf95aaa2ab064acee863b5cbf7b62&dummyext=prev.png
Mostly for fun since I just like Sandsurges
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Sandsurges do have great silhouettes and fun genes! Are you planning on adding a story to enter the contest?

@Potatoad

Excited to see what you write! Entries can be tweaked until the closing date which I will announce with today's update :D
@IronPen Sandsurges do have great silhouettes and fun genes! Are you planning on adding a story to enter the contest?

@Potatoad

Excited to see what you write! Entries can be tweaked until the closing date which I will announce with today's update :D
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86