Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Darkest Memories [Nuzlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MasqD
I really like this! It is very intriguing. Can I be added to the Pinglist, please?
@MasqD
I really like this! It is very intriguing. Can I be added to the Pinglist, please?
The Empyreal Library
[quote name="ArgenteaMoon" date=2017-01-01 23:09:55] @MasqD I think your paragraphs are too long? But that might be my inability to focus on long blocks of text on a screen. Also, I think there are places where you need a punctuation mark, but there are nothing and places where there are too many commas. Can be more specific if you like. [/quote] I struggle with punctuation; and grammar as a whole. [s]totally flunked that class in high school.[/s] I added Grammarly to my computer hoping it would help, but it's still a program. I would definitely love any help you can give me. over comma-ing is my tragic flaw. As far as the huge large paragraphs; My biggest plan for this was to kinda do my coding (pictures of births/deaths etc.) inside of the text so the text was broken up better. But my computer was absolutely fighting me; I had to do 3 different tabs just to get anywhere. [s]shockwave is evil![/s] But I will go back through and break up the text better. :DD
ArgenteaMoon wrote on 2017-01-01:
@MasqD I think your paragraphs are too long? But that might be my inability to focus on long blocks of text on a screen. Also, I think there are places where you need a punctuation mark, but there are nothing and places where there are too many commas. Can be more specific if you like.

I struggle with punctuation; and grammar as a whole. totally flunked that class in high school. I added Grammarly to my computer hoping it would help, but it's still a program.
I would definitely love any help you can give me. over comma-ing is my tragic flaw.

As far as the huge large paragraphs; My biggest plan for this was to kinda do my coding (pictures of births/deaths etc.) inside of the text so the text was broken up better. But my computer was absolutely fighting me; I had to do 3 different tabs just to get anywhere. shockwave is evil! But I will go back through and break up the text better. :DD
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
Bumpbump
Bumpbump
@MasqD I'll send you a message :3

EDIT: oops nope the message box is too small, and I find it easier to see what I would do to change it if I just rewrite the entire piece :p I'm not honestly the best at proofreading but hey I offered :p
@MasqD I'll send you a message :3

EDIT: oops nope the message box is too small, and I find it easier to see what I would do to change it if I just rewrite the entire piece :p I'm not honestly the best at proofreading but hey I offered :p
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@MasqD I love the environment description!
Also I'm getting the feeling that Leslie is dead and I'm angry in advance.
@MasqD I love the environment description!
Also I'm getting the feeling that Leslie is dead and I'm angry in advance.
@AerinCantator

Thank you. <3

............ ;-}

P.s did you want to be added to the pinglist for future updates?
@AerinCantator

Thank you. <3

............ ;-}

P.s did you want to be added to the pinglist for future updates?
@MasqD finished me editing advice and sent it!

(aaaand who knows if @AerinCantator is going to notice you asked her if she wanted to be on your pinglist. She only came here because I wanted to show her who I was helping :P)
@MasqD finished me editing advice and sent it!

(aaaand who knows if @AerinCantator is going to notice you asked her if she wanted to be on your pinglist. She only came here because I wanted to show her who I was helping :P)
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@Argenteamoon

Yeah, I figured that out in your message. :D
@Argenteamoon

Yeah, I figured that out in your message. :D
Bump
Bump
@MasqD Yes please, add me to the ping list!
@MasqD Yes please, add me to the ping list!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7