Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Together... ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
[center][b]Day 34 (post 15) - I live[/b] [item=Sakura Owlet] Sentence : 40-50 coli battles[/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ Once the snacks had run out, the little nocturne began gnawing on her "father's" horn. Vice only sighed and began to grumble; He couldn't do anything about it as long as Wisteria was around. All the child seemed to do was eat...or want to. "Y'know, Glutton would be a good name for her..." Vice loudly said, making sure the others heard him. The nocturne hatchling giggled and attempted to mimic his voice, dropping hers down a bit. The unintelligent growl that was suppose to be a copy of Vice's made the others laugh. "She has your tone of voice down!" Be grinned, getting a look shot at her by the Spiral. "We should rest here!" Wisteria called over the crowd. The other dragons filled in the small clearing of the forest, taking a moment to rest and relax. Hemlock plucked the small hatchling off of Vice and handed her to Cecelia, giving the new "papa" a break. The forest was greener than the previous areas, seemingly losing most of the purple hues the Shadow flight was known for. Wisteria gazed at the trees, as if waiting for them to tell her where they were. The trees didn't speak, but she still gazed on. Buttercup's eyes shot open, lifting her head from its position on her paws. Her gaze narrowed at a bush across the small patch. It rustled ever so slightly. The other dragons stilled upon noticing the Guardian's tense stance. Out from the bush came an armored claw, and then another. Standing before them was a heavily armored dragon; At least, that's what it appeared to be. It took a few moments to notice that no dragon drove the dark suit of armor. The dragon like figure roared, but came no closer. It wavered, causing Hemlock to furrow his eyes. "....Llllaaaaannnnn......" It spoke. The Nocturne grinned, trying to copy the noise that came from the spirit armor. "I think it wants us to follow it." The Pearlcatcher spoke suddenly. "What? That's stupid, why would it want us to follow it?" Sometimes, Hemlock swore Vice argued just for the sake of arguing. "Look at its stance. The way it wavers. There must be something it wants us to find..." "Perhaps he's right..." Wisteria murmured, before stepping closer to the spirit. "Are you calling us somewhere? Is there something you want us to find?" "....dddddoooonnnnnnnnn......" The suit of armor dashed back into the bushes, its roar echoing. "Vice, stay here with Hemlock, Cecelia, and Mimic. Buttercup, follow me. If we're not back within the hour, move on." The Snapper spoke, beckoning to the Guardian. Be merely nodded, before the two took off, running after the spirit. "M-mimic? Who's Mimi- Hey!" Vice called after them, before fuming and gripping the ground in distress. "I think she means your child." Hemlock calmly commented. The two found themselves stopped at a river. The suit of armor moaned lightly, pawing at the ground. Wisteria attempted to follow its gaze. She looked over the river twice, not finding anything of worth. "Wissi! There, by the rocks." Wisteria turned her gaze over to where her Guardian friend had pointed. "Is that....A body?" The two made their way over across the small river to where the dragon lay. A pale skydancer, the few pieces of armor on her were dented and her banner was torn. There looked to be no other signs of a battle. No marks in the earth or nearby trees. Yet this dragon lay, heavily injured or dead. Buttercup could not tell. "Be, help me lift her. We'll take her to the others. She is still breathing, we can save her like we saved you." "Right!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29021594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290216/29021594_350.png[/img] [/url] ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon I live! I tried to write a long thing but writing takes longer than I expected and its time for me to sleep. But I wanted to post this. FINALLY WE'LL BE ABLE TO MEET CHRYS. She got rolled into the story before Mimic did. Anyways, I'm back, and we shall continue once more with the story of Wisteria and her band of dragons!
Day 34 (post 15) - I live
Sakura Owlet
Sentence : 40-50 coli battles
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Once the snacks had run out, the little nocturne began gnawing on her "father's" horn. Vice only sighed and began to grumble; He couldn't do anything about it as long as Wisteria was around. All the child seemed to do was eat...or want to.

"Y'know, Glutton would be a good name for her..." Vice loudly said, making sure the others heard him. The nocturne hatchling giggled and attempted to mimic his voice, dropping hers down a bit. The unintelligent growl that was suppose to be a copy of Vice's made the others laugh.

"She has your tone of voice down!" Be grinned, getting a look shot at her by the Spiral.

"We should rest here!" Wisteria called over the crowd. The other dragons filled in the small clearing of the forest, taking a moment to rest and relax. Hemlock plucked the small hatchling off of Vice and handed her to Cecelia, giving the new "papa" a break.

The forest was greener than the previous areas, seemingly losing most of the purple hues the Shadow flight was known for. Wisteria gazed at the trees, as if waiting for them to tell her where they were. The trees didn't speak, but she still gazed on.

Buttercup's eyes shot open, lifting her head from its position on her paws. Her gaze narrowed at a bush across the small patch. It rustled ever so slightly. The other dragons stilled upon noticing the Guardian's tense stance.

Out from the bush came an armored claw, and then another. Standing before them was a heavily armored dragon; At least, that's what it appeared to be. It took a few moments to notice that no dragon drove the dark suit of armor.

The dragon like figure roared, but came no closer. It wavered, causing Hemlock to furrow his eyes.
"....Llllaaaaannnnn......" It spoke. The Nocturne grinned, trying to copy the noise that came from the spirit armor.

"I think it wants us to follow it." The Pearlcatcher spoke suddenly.

"What? That's stupid, why would it want us to follow it?" Sometimes, Hemlock swore Vice argued just for the sake of arguing.

"Look at its stance. The way it wavers. There must be something it wants us to find..."

"Perhaps he's right..." Wisteria murmured, before stepping closer to the spirit. "Are you calling us somewhere? Is there something you want us to find?"

"....dddddoooonnnnnnnnn......" The suit of armor dashed back into the bushes, its roar echoing.

"Vice, stay here with Hemlock, Cecelia, and Mimic. Buttercup, follow me. If we're not back within the hour, move on." The Snapper spoke, beckoning to the Guardian. Be merely nodded, before the two took off, running after the spirit.

"M-mimic? Who's Mimi- Hey!" Vice called after them, before fuming and gripping the ground in distress.

"I think she means your child." Hemlock calmly commented.

The two found themselves stopped at a river. The suit of armor moaned lightly, pawing at the ground. Wisteria attempted to follow its gaze. She looked over the river twice, not finding anything of worth.

"Wissi! There, by the rocks." Wisteria turned her gaze over to where her Guardian friend had pointed.

"Is that....A body?" The two made their way over across the small river to where the dragon lay. A pale skydancer, the few pieces of armor on her were dented and her banner was torn. There looked to be no other signs of a battle. No marks in the earth or nearby trees. Yet this dragon lay, heavily injured or dead. Buttercup could not tell.
"Be, help me lift her. We'll take her to the others. She is still breathing, we can save her like we saved you."

"Right!"

29021594_350.png

____________________________________________________________________________________
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon

I live! I tried to write a long thing but writing takes longer than I expected and its time for me to sleep. But I wanted to post this. FINALLY WE'LL BE ABLE TO MEET CHRYS. She got rolled into the story before Mimic did. Anyways, I'm back, and we shall continue once more with the story of Wisteria and her band of dragons!
Hello
[center][b]Day 35 (post 16) - Amensiac[/b] [item=Brack Bloat] Sentence : Give me a break, Pink DX[/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ Chrysanthemum found her vision flooded with light. A large, blurry light of all different colors as she attempted to stir. The lights brought her comfort and warmth, and made it easier to ignore the aching pain all throughout her body. The good thing about being a skydancer is that she could at least block her own pain receptors with enough mental concentration. Very slowly, the lights dimmed enough for her to make out shapes. Her eyes wandered and found trees. She was in a forest. Her eyes blinked twice and she chuckled; a very dry, choking chuckle. But she could find a resemblance of happiness in it.... "....bhgru....." [i]What...?[/i] "....huruugu? Hruuuu?" [i]What was that noise...?[/i] "..eh! Bthhhp, Wjjj! Hesakp!" [i]It sounds almost like words. Is someone speaking to me?[/i] "...ss. Hyy, msss......cn.....ar me?" [i]Maybe I should listen...?[/i] "....An you hear me?" A Pearlcatcher came into her view. He was wearing a really tacky fedora. "....I think..." She croaked. Even using her voice that much caused her to cough and dry heave painfully. The Pearlcatcher rushed to grab a cup for water. Slowly, he placed it to her lips. "D-drink slowly..." The water ran down her throat, soothing the burn of it at least for a while. "You have a terrible fever, miss.....Can you tell me who you are?" The Pearlcatcher said. "....My name......My name........" [i]What is my name? I know it. I must....[/i] "....I think....It might be on....somewhere on my body. My armor." Hemlock furrowed his brows, but sighed and looked the remnants of her shattered armor. There was a scented paper, singed at the edges and worn. Hemlock opened the note, his eyes skimming the note. "A love letter....?" A growl resounded behind him, sending a shiver down his spine. Hemlock turned to find that damn suit of armor behind him. It didn't have eyes, but the Pearlcatcher could feel its gaze set on him. Shaking, he carefully looked at the names. "Chrysanthemum?" "....That sounds about right...." The Skydancer murmured, her voice barely a whisper now. "Okay...Chrysanthemum, could you tell me anything...that you remember? Why you were by a river, what attacked you, or what that....creepy armor thingy following you is?" "....No....I can't.........I can't think......I don't....want to......" Her eyes closed once more. "Hey.....H-hey, don't die!" The Pearlcatcher panicked, before noticing her chest rise and fall. She was still alive, just asleep. Sitting back, he allowed himself to relax as he stared at the armored....menace. "So what about you...? What's your name?" He scoffed when the beast didn't answer. "Okay great. Nice to meet you." Hemlock rolled his eyes, giving a thumbs up to Wisteria who raised her head in inquiry of their injured visitor. "Chrysanthemum, huh? Well, won't Vice be ecstatic to find out we have another plant in the family..." ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon Ok. I meant to get this to you days ago. But I started one way, didn't like it, and instead of doing something, I kind of let it sit for a while...Haha whoops. So, update on the Coli levels: Wisteria - Lv 4 Vice - Lv 5 Buttercup - Lv 6 Cecelia - Lv 4 Hemlock - Lv 4 Chrysanthemum - Lv 4 Mimic - Lv 3 I need more scratches and stuff so I can replace some stones, and level out some of these peeps. Since Pink wants to keep forcing food on me, I need to be prepared so I can coli properly. Like, Cece, Hemlock, Wissi, they need scratches. Cause Be is my trainer right now. Anyways, sorry for making everyone wait so long! This'll get back to being regularly scheduled every two days or every day to make up for lost time. I will be moving soon lately, and Idk how that'll affect my Internet. But if worst comes to worst, I'll pull on my phone and type in microsoft word or something until Internet is restored. Then I can post multiple times a day. Uh. If there is a coli pull...I guess I'll have a super attack day. So that's just a lil heads up. Idk when I'm going, but it'll be before the start of February.
Day 35 (post 16) - Amensiac
Brack Bloat
Sentence : Give me a break, Pink DX
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chrysanthemum found her vision flooded with light. A large, blurry light of all different colors as she attempted to stir. The lights brought her comfort and warmth, and made it easier to ignore the aching pain all throughout her body. The good thing about being a skydancer is that she could at least block her own pain receptors with enough mental concentration.

Very slowly, the lights dimmed enough for her to make out shapes. Her eyes wandered and found trees. She was in a forest.
Her eyes blinked twice and she chuckled; a very dry, choking chuckle. But she could find a resemblance of happiness in it....

"....bhgru....." What...?

"....huruugu? Hruuuu?" What was that noise...?

"..eh! Bthhhp, Wjjj! Hesakp!" It sounds almost like words. Is someone speaking to me?

"...ss. Hyy, msss......cn.....ar me?" Maybe I should listen...?

"....An you hear me?" A Pearlcatcher came into her view. He was wearing a really tacky fedora.

"....I think..." She croaked. Even using her voice that much caused her to cough and dry heave painfully. The Pearlcatcher rushed to grab a cup for water. Slowly, he placed it to her lips.

"D-drink slowly..." The water ran down her throat, soothing the burn of it at least for a while. "You have a terrible fever, miss.....Can you tell me who you are?" The Pearlcatcher said.

"....My name......My name........" What is my name? I know it. I must.... "....I think....It might be on....somewhere on my body. My armor."

Hemlock furrowed his brows, but sighed and looked the remnants of her shattered armor. There was a scented paper, singed at the edges and worn. Hemlock opened the note, his eyes skimming the note.

"A love letter....?" A growl resounded behind him, sending a shiver down his spine. Hemlock turned to find that damn suit of armor behind him. It didn't have eyes, but the Pearlcatcher could feel its gaze set on him.

Shaking, he carefully looked at the names. "Chrysanthemum?"

"....That sounds about right...." The Skydancer murmured, her voice barely a whisper now.

"Okay...Chrysanthemum, could you tell me anything...that you remember? Why you were by a river, what attacked you, or what that....creepy armor thingy following you is?"

"....No....I can't.........I can't think......I don't....want to......" Her eyes closed once more.

"Hey.....H-hey, don't die!" The Pearlcatcher panicked, before noticing her chest rise and fall. She was still alive, just asleep.

Sitting back, he allowed himself to relax as he stared at the armored....menace.

"So what about you...? What's your name?" He scoffed when the beast didn't answer. "Okay great. Nice to meet you." Hemlock rolled his eyes, giving a thumbs up to Wisteria who raised her head in inquiry of their injured visitor. "Chrysanthemum, huh? Well, won't Vice be ecstatic to find out we have another plant in the family..."

____________________________________________________________________________________
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon

Ok. I meant to get this to you days ago. But I started one way, didn't like it, and instead of doing something, I kind of let it sit for a while...Haha whoops. So, update on the Coli levels:
Wisteria - Lv 4
Vice - Lv 5
Buttercup - Lv 6
Cecelia - Lv 4
Hemlock - Lv 4
Chrysanthemum - Lv 4
Mimic - Lv 3

I need more scratches and stuff so I can replace some stones, and level out some of these peeps. Since Pink wants to keep forcing food on me, I need to be prepared so I can coli properly. Like, Cece, Hemlock, Wissi, they need scratches. Cause Be is my trainer right now.

Anyways, sorry for making everyone wait so long! This'll get back to being regularly scheduled every two days or every day to make up for lost time. I will be moving soon lately, and Idk how that'll affect my Internet. But if worst comes to worst, I'll pull on my phone and type in microsoft word or something until Internet is restored. Then I can post multiple times a day. Uh. If there is a coli pull...I guess I'll have a super attack day. So that's just a lil heads up. Idk when I'm going, but it'll be before the start of February.
Hello
@Deathwolf555
Yay update! \o/
Also, sending you my spare scratches/shred.
@Deathwolf555
Yay update! \o/
Also, sending you my spare scratches/shred.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Belviere @Metroid

YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS! *hugs* Well, now Im drowning in battle stones. Everyone's getting a coli make over. Woo!
@Belviere @Metroid

YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS! *hugs* Well, now Im drowning in battle stones. Everyone's getting a coli make over. Woo!
Hello
Day 36 (Post 17) - Who am I?
Bluefin Charger Fin
Sentence : Writing

Chrys woke up in a cold sweat, only to find the sun already high in the sky. She also found a collection of dragons staring at her.

A green bat-like dragon hopped closer to her, ('they're called Nocturnes, I think...' she recalled from her memory) before chirping, Mimicking one of the birds in the trees. It wasn't the best, but they were learning. The Nocturne screeched again, before a red noodle ('A...spiral?' she thought) looped around the green dragon and shushed them lightly.

"'Kay Pa-pa" The Nocturne said, her voice shakily testing out the words. She must be just learning...

"Are you alright?" Came a gentle voice behind her. Chrys jumped slightly, slowly turning her head to find a large white dragon behind her. 'Snapper..'

"Hemlock told us you awoke earlier for just a bit. That sleep...you didn't seem very peaceful. Did you have a bad dream...?" There was concern in her large eyes as the snapper slowly laid down next to her, as if not to startle her with any quick movements.

"....I can't remember....I don't think I want to." She was surprised at how even her own voice sounded. The Skydancer could have sworn it was trembling earlier.

"Well....I'm not going to force you to do anything. Don't worry. The good news is that your fever broke when asleep....And your wounds are on the track to healing. Cecelia tried her best to mend your blanket. I hope you find it to your liking..." A fever dream. Thats what it had to have been. That awful dream....

"My....Blanket?"

"Yes, to your side there..." The blue material beside her. The word banner came to mind.

"It's...my banner."

"Are you a warrior?" A voice came from the largest dragon of the group. Protector came to mind, but it felt wrong.

"I think I must've been." The dragon looked like a bad paint job, with yellow blotches on her scales. Compared to the dragon, Chrys didn't feel very much like a warrior.

The snapper spoke again, "My name is Wisteria. Your friend led us to you. You're lucky they did... I was fearful you wouldn't make it." The snapper gestured to a suit of armor that sat a few meters away. Its head tilted, and Chrysanthemum could feel the spirit around it. It was very much alive... Or at least possessed. The aura was so....familiar, and yet she could not think of who it was, or even traveling with it before.

"...I'd like to keep it. It's....sort of alive." Chrys spoke softly.

"I'll say," a rude tone was latched onto those words, spoken by the fedora wearing pearlcatcher she had briefly spoken to earlier.

"That is Hemlock. He was on your shift when you awoke." Wisteria said. She ran over a list of other names as well. The Nocturne was Mimic, a fitting name; protested by Vice, the red noodle. Buttercup was the Guardian dragon, not protector as she had originally thought, more commonly referred to just as Be(She could give herself some credit for being close). And the Coatl who's purple blanket was draped over her was Cecelia. She was also the one who mended her banner.

Most of her armor, she learned, was shredded and twisted into her skin; Carefully removed but also trashed and useless as protection now. Only her gauntlets, helmet, and pauldrons remained dented, but still useful. And of course, her banner.

Eventually, they helped her to get onto her feet, and start walking again. It was a difficult task, of which her muscles protested in agony every time. Yet by sundown, she could walk without leaning on Buttercup's shoulder. On four feet at least.

By dinner, she was comfortable around the dragons who had saved her, laughing at the silly things Mimic did, or the jokes Wisteria told. Yet, with each passing moment, something in her gut told her this was wrong. This wasn't her purpose. Why was she here?

Gnawing on her mind like how she gnawed on the soften food they gave her, was how she got to be so injured. There was a battle, there had to have been. But all she could do was think back...and get nothing but "light". What about the light had caused her such injuries? The light was fine to her today, this morning, this day. What could it have done?

Her mind came to something the pearlcatcher, Hemlock had mentioned. That he found the name she accepted on a note that was found on her body. He seemed rather awkward, talking about it, and wasn't much help other than telling her the existence of the note.

Chrysanthemum glanced to the familiar she called her own, that spirit armor. It sat still next to her, illuminated by the camp fire. It wouldn't give her any answers, either. The only clue was with that note. But it was too dark now. It would be a matter to wait for morning. Her name was called and she was snapped out of her thoughts for a moment, allowing her mind to take a peaceful break.

"...I defeated one of those monsters today. The blood coral snapped off, and the worms melted. I recognized the body; a Pearlcatcher called Reydon. We weren't close, him being a courier that I've talked to once or twice, but it is still a shock. This reveals that underneath their infested armor, their body semi remains, ruined. This gives me a slim hope that my theory is correct....
I go hunting again at dawn...."
Don't mind me, just catching up on lost time ^^

I would like to give a big shout out to two awesome people, Belviere and Metroid for donating some well needed scratches and shreds, so now my dragons can all get STONED! WOO! Not in that way, this isn't a plant pull!

I updated Hemlock's bio on the front page finally. I'll maybe do Chrys and Mimic's tomorrow if I can. Blame a lot of people for his title......Like Crim, Met, I think even Syb voted for it. Ect. So yeah. I may post again tomorrow. And welcome back, mysterious bold text at the bottom of the page! We've all missed you. At least I did.
Day 36 (Post 17) - Who am I?
Bluefin Charger Fin
Sentence : Writing

Chrys woke up in a cold sweat, only to find the sun already high in the sky. She also found a collection of dragons staring at her.

A green bat-like dragon hopped closer to her, ('they're called Nocturnes, I think...' she recalled from her memory) before chirping, Mimicking one of the birds in the trees. It wasn't the best, but they were learning. The Nocturne screeched again, before a red noodle ('A...spiral?' she thought) looped around the green dragon and shushed them lightly.

"'Kay Pa-pa" The Nocturne said, her voice shakily testing out the words. She must be just learning...

"Are you alright?" Came a gentle voice behind her. Chrys jumped slightly, slowly turning her head to find a large white dragon behind her. 'Snapper..'

"Hemlock told us you awoke earlier for just a bit. That sleep...you didn't seem very peaceful. Did you have a bad dream...?" There was concern in her large eyes as the snapper slowly laid down next to her, as if not to startle her with any quick movements.

"....I can't remember....I don't think I want to." She was surprised at how even her own voice sounded. The Skydancer could have sworn it was trembling earlier.

"Well....I'm not going to force you to do anything. Don't worry. The good news is that your fever broke when asleep....And your wounds are on the track to healing. Cecelia tried her best to mend your blanket. I hope you find it to your liking..." A fever dream. Thats what it had to have been. That awful dream....

"My....Blanket?"

"Yes, to your side there..." The blue material beside her. The word banner came to mind.

"It's...my banner."

"Are you a warrior?" A voice came from the largest dragon of the group. Protector came to mind, but it felt wrong.

"I think I must've been." The dragon looked like a bad paint job, with yellow blotches on her scales. Compared to the dragon, Chrys didn't feel very much like a warrior.

The snapper spoke again, "My name is Wisteria. Your friend led us to you. You're lucky they did... I was fearful you wouldn't make it." The snapper gestured to a suit of armor that sat a few meters away. Its head tilted, and Chrysanthemum could feel the spirit around it. It was very much alive... Or at least possessed. The aura was so....familiar, and yet she could not think of who it was, or even traveling with it before.

"...I'd like to keep it. It's....sort of alive." Chrys spoke softly.

"I'll say," a rude tone was latched onto those words, spoken by the fedora wearing pearlcatcher she had briefly spoken to earlier.

"That is Hemlock. He was on your shift when you awoke." Wisteria said. She ran over a list of other names as well. The Nocturne was Mimic, a fitting name; protested by Vice, the red noodle. Buttercup was the Guardian dragon, not protector as she had originally thought, more commonly referred to just as Be(She could give herself some credit for being close). And the Coatl who's purple blanket was draped over her was Cecelia. She was also the one who mended her banner.

Most of her armor, she learned, was shredded and twisted into her skin; Carefully removed but also trashed and useless as protection now. Only her gauntlets, helmet, and pauldrons remained dented, but still useful. And of course, her banner.

Eventually, they helped her to get onto her feet, and start walking again. It was a difficult task, of which her muscles protested in agony every time. Yet by sundown, she could walk without leaning on Buttercup's shoulder. On four feet at least.

By dinner, she was comfortable around the dragons who had saved her, laughing at the silly things Mimic did, or the jokes Wisteria told. Yet, with each passing moment, something in her gut told her this was wrong. This wasn't her purpose. Why was she here?

Gnawing on her mind like how she gnawed on the soften food they gave her, was how she got to be so injured. There was a battle, there had to have been. But all she could do was think back...and get nothing but "light". What about the light had caused her such injuries? The light was fine to her today, this morning, this day. What could it have done?

Her mind came to something the pearlcatcher, Hemlock had mentioned. That he found the name she accepted on a note that was found on her body. He seemed rather awkward, talking about it, and wasn't much help other than telling her the existence of the note.

Chrysanthemum glanced to the familiar she called her own, that spirit armor. It sat still next to her, illuminated by the camp fire. It wouldn't give her any answers, either. The only clue was with that note. But it was too dark now. It would be a matter to wait for morning. Her name was called and she was snapped out of her thoughts for a moment, allowing her mind to take a peaceful break.

"...I defeated one of those monsters today. The blood coral snapped off, and the worms melted. I recognized the body; a Pearlcatcher called Reydon. We weren't close, him being a courier that I've talked to once or twice, but it is still a shock. This reveals that underneath their infested armor, their body semi remains, ruined. This gives me a slim hope that my theory is correct....
I go hunting again at dawn...."
Don't mind me, just catching up on lost time ^^

I would like to give a big shout out to two awesome people, Belviere and Metroid for donating some well needed scratches and shreds, so now my dragons can all get STONED! WOO! Not in that way, this isn't a plant pull!

I updated Hemlock's bio on the front page finally. I'll maybe do Chrys and Mimic's tomorrow if I can. Blame a lot of people for his title......Like Crim, Met, I think even Syb voted for it. Ect. So yeah. I may post again tomorrow. And welcome back, mysterious bold text at the bottom of the page! We've all missed you. At least I did.
Hello
@Deathwolf555
Woo, bolded text dragon is back! \o/ Also, is Reydon the Pearlcatcher the same PC that wiped Chrys' battle party? o.o
@Deathwolf555
Woo, bolded text dragon is back! \o/ Also, is Reydon the Pearlcatcher the same PC that wiped Chrys' battle party? o.o
@Belviere

I haven't thought of it like that o.o I think even if he had gotten cursed/infected, it would be a few days before he could become that size. Reydon had been cursed for a while. So I don't think they are the same dragon. I don't even know if we'll see that PC again....might be useful for later things, maybe.
@Belviere

I haven't thought of it like that o.o I think even if he had gotten cursed/infected, it would be a few days before he could become that size. Reydon had been cursed for a while. So I don't think they are the same dragon. I don't even know if we'll see that PC again....might be useful for later things, maybe.
Hello
@Deathwolf555
The plot thickens. XD
@Deathwolf555
The plot thickens. XD
[center][b]Days 37-38 (Post 18) - Not just playmates anymore[/b] [item=Burnished Filigree Boots] Sentence : 0^0[/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ "Well, she seems nice enough," Hemlock stated, looking around for the berries Wisteria had sent them to find. "I don't know....I guess I worry about the fact that if she was attacked, how far did she travel before fainting? They could be right behind her. We already have to move since that thing that Be saw....was apparently a monster or something..." He tipped his fedora slightly, looking among the foliage of the trees. Not here. "You jussst worry too much." Cecelia giggled slightly, her feathers perking up. She grinned softly at the Pearlcatcher, who glanced away, a blush rising to his cheeks. She took the opportune time to lightly peck his cheek, only causing his blush to deepen. "Now come on! You've been dragging your feet the entire time~" Her tail waved and curled under his chin as she walked in front of him, Hemlock only biting his lip as he straightened up. His eye peered around to see if any berries hid in plain sight. The Coatl sighed, leaning into her friend. "It'sss colder without my blanket..." "You use to never wear it..." Hemlock stated, leaning slightly away from her. He didn't process the slippery substance beneath it in time. His paw slipped on the wet mud, causing him to tumble straight into more mud, the thick sludge getting on his face and shirt. He lifted his head with a plop, only to hear the Coatl laugh. The sound brought a light feeling to his chest, and he slyly grinned, propping his head up with his arm. "The view is SO pretty down here!" The sarcasm dripped off his tongue and was thicker than the mud. "Not as pretty as your face right now." He scoffed in mock hurt and threw a handful of mud at her. His aim was terrible, and his attack awkwardly hit a tree trunk about a foot away from her. "...I never said I was good at ball as a hatchling..." Hemlock shook his head, looking up just to have Cecelia tackle him. She stretched out onto her playmate, looking at the sky above. "You were right about thisss view, Hemy! I could jussst lay here all day, jussst you and me. And thisss view." She contemplated, her eyes bright and wide, enjoying the scenery. Hemlock pushed his fedora up, attempting to look at her. "Are you genuinely saying that or are you attempting to flirt with me?" "What's a flirt?" She looked at him with her large, innocent eyes. "Rrriiiight. Nevermind." Hemlock stood up slowly, the Coatl slinking off of him. "If we had brought food, we could've had a picnic." He stated dryly. Cecelia nuzzled him gently, before scooping mud up in her paw and whacking it into his face. She grinned as his stunned face slowly turned to the realization of betrayal. "Three...Two..." Hemlock mumbled as the Coatl quickly scurried away, "One!". Hemlock sprinted after her, weaving in and out through the forest. Being bright red didn't help her one bit as her friend blended into the surrounding area. She shrieked as he tackled her, losing the game. Cecelia then joined him in his laughter, nuzzling up to her playmate, allowing the stresses of recent events to just wash away. Her head found its way to the crook of his neck, laying with him and allowing her body to relax. Hemlock held her close, their auras unknowingly synchronizing. Cecelia gazed up at him. Their snouts were so close together already. She gently pressed hers to his, finalizing the kiss that was on both of their minds. In his mind, Hemlock wasn't even sure if dragons could kiss, but they could at least mimic the affectionate action that Centaurs, Serthis(Serthii?) and Maren did. Cecelia pulled away first, giggling lightly. Her head bumped his, and nestled underneath his, content to just be held like this. Hemlock smiled lightly, and gently bumped her head....Only to get bumped back in return. [i]'Okay...'[/i] He thought, a hypothesis formulating in his mind. He repeated the action to get the same result. He scoffed. "You're so childish," He smirked, lightly shaking his head. "I'm going to be the last dragon to nuzzle..." She stated very matter of factly. "Is that a challenge?" Her playmate murmured, with a hint of interest. The two locked eyes, both equally competitive. Their cuddle war began, and the forest was once again disturbed by the sound of their laughter. Buttercup glanced at the area the rustling was coming from. She added another log to the fire, stoking it to life once more. To her surprise, Cecelia walked out, her feathers ruffled, with dirt covering a fair amount of them. She cocked her eyebrow as Cecelia simply hummed at her and waddled over to where the others slept. A few moments later, Hemlock followed, his fedora pulled over his eyes. She placed a paw out. "You guys are late. Very." The Guardian softly spoke to him. Hemlock glanced away. "O-Oh yeah? Sorry....Cecelia just took me around the forest..." The lie was painful, and horrible, and semi true. "Your breathing is heavy..." She observed. "The view...was breathtaking..." He spoke quickly. The Guardian thought it over, before nodding. "I'm sure it must've been." She removed her paw, giving him permission to continue. He muttered a quick thank you and moved on. Be waited a moment before speaking again. "Hemlock, one last thing...." "..Y-Yes...?" "Your shirt is on backwards." The Pearlcatcher stiffened, before quickening his pace to the others. Buttercup only chuckled, blinking and continuing her watch, [i]'Seems like you were right, Wissi....'[/i] ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan @ScarletTheDragon I was halfway between laughing and hyperventilating the entire time while writing this....That is all I have to say.
Days 37-38 (Post 18) - Not just playmates anymore
Burnished Filigree Boots
Sentence : 0^0

"Well, she seems nice enough," Hemlock stated, looking around for the berries Wisteria had sent them to find. "I don't know....I guess I worry about the fact that if she was attacked, how far did she travel before fainting? They could be right behind her. We already have to move since that thing that Be saw....was apparently a monster or something..." He tipped his fedora slightly, looking among the foliage of the trees. Not here.

"You jussst worry too much." Cecelia giggled slightly, her feathers perking up. She grinned softly at the Pearlcatcher, who glanced away, a blush rising to his cheeks. She took the opportune time to lightly peck his cheek, only causing his blush to deepen.

"Now come on! You've been dragging your feet the entire time~" Her tail waved and curled under his chin as she walked in front of him, Hemlock only biting his lip as he straightened up. His eye peered around to see if any berries hid in plain sight.

The Coatl sighed, leaning into her friend. "It'sss colder without my blanket..."

"You use to never wear it..." Hemlock stated, leaning slightly away from her. He didn't process the slippery substance beneath it in time.
His paw slipped on the wet mud, causing him to tumble straight into more mud, the thick sludge getting on his face and shirt. He lifted his head with a plop, only to hear the Coatl laugh.

The sound brought a light feeling to his chest, and he slyly grinned, propping his head up with his arm.
"The view is SO pretty down here!" The sarcasm dripped off his tongue and was thicker than the mud.

"Not as pretty as your face right now." He scoffed in mock hurt and threw a handful of mud at her. His aim was terrible, and his attack awkwardly hit a tree trunk about a foot away from her.

"...I never said I was good at ball as a hatchling..." Hemlock shook his head, looking up just to have Cecelia tackle him. She stretched out onto her playmate, looking at the sky above.

"You were right about thisss view, Hemy! I could jussst lay here all day, jussst you and me. And thisss view." She contemplated, her eyes bright and wide, enjoying the scenery.

Hemlock pushed his fedora up, attempting to look at her. "Are you genuinely saying that or are you attempting to flirt with me?"

"What's a flirt?" She looked at him with her large, innocent eyes.

"Rrriiiight. Nevermind." Hemlock stood up slowly, the Coatl slinking off of him. "If we had brought food, we could've had a picnic." He stated dryly.

Cecelia nuzzled him gently, before scooping mud up in her paw and whacking it into his face. She grinned as his stunned face slowly turned to the realization of betrayal.

"Three...Two..." Hemlock mumbled as the Coatl quickly scurried away, "One!".
Hemlock sprinted after her, weaving in and out through the forest. Being bright red didn't help her one bit as her friend blended into the surrounding area.

She shrieked as he tackled her, losing the game. Cecelia then joined him in his laughter, nuzzling up to her playmate, allowing the stresses of recent events to just wash away. Her head found its way to the crook of his neck, laying with him and allowing her body to relax. Hemlock held her close, their auras unknowingly synchronizing.

Cecelia gazed up at him. Their snouts were so close together already. She gently pressed hers to his, finalizing the kiss that was on both of their minds. In his mind, Hemlock wasn't even sure if dragons could kiss, but they could at least mimic the affectionate action that Centaurs, Serthis(Serthii?) and Maren did.

Cecelia pulled away first, giggling lightly. Her head bumped his, and nestled underneath his, content to just be held like this. Hemlock smiled lightly, and gently bumped her head....Only to get bumped back in return.

'Okay...' He thought, a hypothesis formulating in his mind. He repeated the action to get the same result. He scoffed.
"You're so childish," He smirked, lightly shaking his head.

"I'm going to be the last dragon to nuzzle..." She stated very matter of factly.

"Is that a challenge?" Her playmate murmured, with a hint of interest. The two locked eyes, both equally competitive. Their cuddle war began, and the forest was once again disturbed by the sound of their laughter.

Buttercup glanced at the area the rustling was coming from. She added another log to the fire, stoking it to life once more. To her surprise, Cecelia walked out, her feathers ruffled, with dirt covering a fair amount of them. She cocked her eyebrow as Cecelia simply hummed at her and waddled over to where the others slept.

A few moments later, Hemlock followed, his fedora pulled over his eyes. She placed a paw out.

"You guys are late. Very." The Guardian softly spoke to him. Hemlock glanced away.

"O-Oh yeah? Sorry....Cecelia just took me around the forest..." The lie was painful, and horrible, and semi true.

"Your breathing is heavy..." She observed.

"The view...was breathtaking..." He spoke quickly. The Guardian thought it over, before nodding.

"I'm sure it must've been." She removed her paw, giving him permission to continue. He muttered a quick thank you and moved on.

Be waited a moment before speaking again. "Hemlock, one last thing...."

"..Y-Yes...?"

"Your shirt is on backwards."

The Pearlcatcher stiffened, before quickening his pace to the others. Buttercup only chuckled, blinking and continuing her watch,

'Seems like you were right, Wissi....'

I was halfway between laughing and hyperventilating the entire time while writing this....That is all I have to say.
Hello
"friends" yeah, right xDDD
"friends" yeah, right xDDD
update_dominance_sig_sig.gifbombuary_participation_badge.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17