Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Together... ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Skyeset

Oh dear, How many clicks do they need to hatch?
I don't know how to find scrolls yet, but I am Wolfen_Vincere there if you'd like to see mine?
@Skyeset

Oh dear, How many clicks do they need to hatch?
I don't know how to find scrolls yet, but I am Wolfen_Vincere there if you'd like to see mine?
Hello
@Deathwolf555

"There is no set amount. Hatching is based on a ratio of clicks, views, unique views, time left and time it has been alive, and type of dragon, so there is no magic number that you must reach. The higher the amount of views a dragon has, the less unique views and clicks it will need to hatch. The more unique views and clicks it has, the less views it will require. Clicks are like an extra little boost in growing up faster." This is taken from the forums, so basically it's saying that there's a bunch of factors involved. But generally you should aim for at least 1500~2000 views, and as many clicks as you can get--that will pretty much hatch just about everything, except for the rarer breeds (GoNs, gold/silver/bronze prizes, avatars) which usually are a little more stubborn to hatch. You can hatch them on much less than that, but it's always better to have more views and clicks than less, just be careful of sickness.

So yeah, put them in a clicksite as fast as possible. All of yours currently have first stage cracking, so they'll probably be okay if you don't, but it might get pretty close. A clicksite will have them hatched in a couple of hours, by tomorrow at the latest (since they're under the four-day mark).

To find scrolls, all you need to do is go to your scrollpage, see where it says if you would like to show your scroll, blahblahblah, then plop it in the address bar and replace your username with the person's you want to find. If you're just looking for random scrolls and don't have a username, then... you're out of luck, as the site isn't set up to easily access other people's scrolls for some reason.
@Deathwolf555

"There is no set amount. Hatching is based on a ratio of clicks, views, unique views, time left and time it has been alive, and type of dragon, so there is no magic number that you must reach. The higher the amount of views a dragon has, the less unique views and clicks it will need to hatch. The more unique views and clicks it has, the less views it will require. Clicks are like an extra little boost in growing up faster." This is taken from the forums, so basically it's saying that there's a bunch of factors involved. But generally you should aim for at least 1500~2000 views, and as many clicks as you can get--that will pretty much hatch just about everything, except for the rarer breeds (GoNs, gold/silver/bronze prizes, avatars) which usually are a little more stubborn to hatch. You can hatch them on much less than that, but it's always better to have more views and clicks than less, just be careful of sickness.

So yeah, put them in a clicksite as fast as possible. All of yours currently have first stage cracking, so they'll probably be okay if you don't, but it might get pretty close. A clicksite will have them hatched in a couple of hours, by tomorrow at the latest (since they're under the four-day mark).

To find scrolls, all you need to do is go to your scrollpage, see where it says if you would like to show your scroll, blahblahblah, then plop it in the address bar and replace your username with the person's you want to find. If you're just looking for random scrolls and don't have a username, then... you're out of luck, as the site isn't set up to easily access other people's scrolls for some reason.
ck2CMHK.gif
[center][b]Days 26-27(post 11) - Alive[/b] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] Sentence : Writing[/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ The day's results had been fruitless and Vice was tearing at his horns; He'd be turning himself into little more than a knotted rope....If it didn't take so long last time to unknot him. He didn't was a repeat of that, therefore he was stuck taking out his anxiety in other ways. Slowly, one hand reached down to the jewel that hung from the bracelet around his neck. The orange gem shown brightly against his hand. 'It would look beautiful on her' His thoughts wavered, and he sighed, letting the jewel go. It fell once more, hitting his chest. Hemlock had been chatting with Cecelia the entire day, trying to keep her spirits up. Armillwald had more success with showing her the growth of his second mushroom on his trunk. It was a momentous occasion, according to Hemlock. The bushes rustled as they made way for Buttercup's large form. Much to her confusion, no one stirred. Each dragon looked solemn. No, that wasn't the right word. Cecelia looked sick, Hemlock looked almost frustrated, Wisteria looked like she was mourning, and Vice was nothing but pure anxiety. "....A-are you guys okay...? You look as if...someone died?" The comment caused Wisteria to perk up. Her eyes widened and her mouth was left agape with incredulity. Words were trying to form themselves on her tongue. Cecelia shoved Hemlock out of the way(accidentally pushing him into the pond), her feathers perking up. She began to emit a sharp squeak, her maw pulled ear to ear in a grin. Her hands began to clap excitedly, as if Be's return were a big reveal in a play. Vice's claws suddenly stopped racking on his horns. His ears slowly perked up as his eyes, too, widened. The Spiral turned his head over his shoulder. He shook his head in disbelief as he tried to accept the fact that Buttercup was right in front of him. Before he got the better of himself, his wings forced him into the sky and in an instant he was in front of the Guardian. "Buttercup, for the love of all eleven deities, [b][i]WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?![/i][/b] You are [b]never[/b] allowed to leave the Den ever again! I will not allow it! You are staying here, and you are staying safe with me and you're never leaving my side again!" Be's eyes widened in shock as the Spiral glared hot coals into her eyes. His claws gripped onto her face as he screeched a long list of demands and worries at her. She couldn't help but smile as his sentences fell apart and became little more than incoherent babbles. Vice didn't realize his cheeks were stained with tears as his voice got softer and his grip lessened as his tantrum ended. Buttercup smiled and nuzzled her secret charge. His brows lifted in concern and embarrassment as his scales reddened and blushed. Cecelia bounded over, running around her sister's large claws. "Cuppy! You're finally back!" Her voice contained nothing but glee. Hemlock slowly rose from the pond, moving his now wet hair from his eyes. "That was a major rejection, wasn't it?" He deadpanned to Armillwald. "Hrrnnn" The Mushroom nodded. Slowly, Wisteria walked over to her friend. Her smile slowly turned to a frown as she noticed the cuts and bruises in her friend's flank. "Buttercup...What happened to you?" At her words, both Buttercup and Vice glanced at her side, the Spiral immedietly becoming concerned. "....I fell, I think. I have a lot to tell you. I'm....No, let's have something to eat. I'm starving, personally." Her serious tone brought a new dread to each dragon, and her vague words didn't help. Buttercup swallowed the hearty meat that Wisteria had prepared. Already, Hemlock was sure she had scarfed down half her body weight in food. [i]'Be gone two or so days and eat as much as an army'[/i] He guessed. "I...I don't think we're safe here. Not anymore." Buttercup spoke, licking the juices from her teeth. "Wha...Whaddyouya mean?" Vice's words slurred as they tumbled from his mouth. "I traveled to the border...And saw...this thing. It was like a mass of worms, or tentacles, or something. It was a deep, blood red. Its form was ever changing, and it was fighting this thing. It was long and dark and feathery...It might have been a dragon." Buttercup gazed up as she spoke, trying to see the details clearly in her head. As the terrible creature had burned itself into her memory, the mysterious maybe-dragon did not. "A dragon..." Wisteria furrowed her eyebrows in thought. Feathery dragons..."Skydancers aren't really long... and Imperials aren't very feathery....The only feathery dragon I can think of are skydancers...." She tried once more to remember characteristics of each known breed of dragon. Buttercup pulled out the few feathers she had picked up from the ground around her, showing them to the group. Cecelia 'oooed' softly as Hemlock picked up a feather from her claw. "It saw me....And I fell. Into a hole, or something. I woke up on the trail. I couldn't see the thing that saved me. My blind eye was...well, blind. I eventually looked up, but it was too far away. There were these feathers. I think that means that the thing is gone, but.....I don't know if we can be certain. We should go...further into the woods, away from here. Or we should leave and go to lands far away from Plague. That thing...It wasn't natural." The Guardian scarfed down the rest of her meal, licking her chops once more. The weight of this revelation hung over the air as the other dragons huddled around the dying fire. One by one, starting with Hemlock, the dragons turned to Wisteria. It took a moment for the Snapper to realize that they looked to her. "Wissi...You led up here. You should lead us somewhere else!" Vice was the first to present his argument. "We're going based off a dragon who didn't even see the threat she speaks of? For all we know, she could have been delusional!" Hemlock spoke next, prompting Vice to glare at him. The Pearlcatcher mumbled a quick 'no offense' to the Guardian. "You bring up a valid point, Hem. No need to apologize" The Guardian began, "But...I'm sure it wasn't a delusion. I know what I saw...and I don't want to be that scared again. I don't want to have to face it. Call me selfish, but if it tried to attack any of you... I'd have to fight. To protect you....I don't want to have to do that..." "But...The nice creature could have defeated the bad one! We could be safe!" Cecelia perked up, trying to be optimistic. Wisteria nodded, taking everything into account. "I think, we shouldn't make a decision just yet....Let's give it a night, and we can investigate a bit tomorrow. I do think though...This is very concerning. However, we should give this time. I don't want any of you to talk about this just for tonight. I'll talk with you privately later, Be. Until then, everyone, try and make the best of the day you can." And with that, the five dragons dispersed. Despite Wisteria's words, none of them could get Buttercup's story out of their mind. The Snapper saw how Hemlock and Cecelia walked around the pond, trying to find some pointless to discuss. She saw how Vice was trying to avoid worrying over Be and the creature, how instead he was telling her sweet things, if not to calm them both down. [center]She shook her head, and walked into the den.[/center] [center][b]"Another dragon was met on this journey. I did not intend it. She was a Guardian, like you once were............I protected her from you, and I can feel only joy in that. Yet I worry.....Whoever that dragoness is....She better leave, go far away. As for you....All my hope is gone........."[/b][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan I live! Dang that trip was awful. Took us 12 hours to drive home cause of snow. But I'm back! NotN starts tomorrow. Perhaps I can even find an egg and we can....Idk, do something with that. I STILL need to finish coli. So hopefully Hemlock doesn't die cause he needs to be caught up with the rest.... I feel like I should speak more. Uh, you guys like the story thus far? Comment on it. I'm half asleep right now, but I'll respond to you all in the morning. So yeah; Happy NotN everyone!
Days 26-27(post 11) - Alive
Bluefin Charger Fin
Sentence : Writing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The day's results had been fruitless and Vice was tearing at his horns; He'd be turning himself into little more than a knotted rope....If it didn't take so long last time to unknot him. He didn't was a repeat of that, therefore he was stuck taking out his anxiety in other ways.

Slowly, one hand reached down to the jewel that hung from the bracelet around his neck. The orange gem shown brightly against his hand.
'It would look beautiful on her' His thoughts wavered, and he sighed, letting the jewel go. It fell once more, hitting his chest.

Hemlock had been chatting with Cecelia the entire day, trying to keep her spirits up. Armillwald had more success with showing her the growth of his second mushroom on his trunk. It was a momentous occasion, according to Hemlock.

The bushes rustled as they made way for Buttercup's large form. Much to her confusion, no one stirred. Each dragon looked solemn. No, that wasn't the right word.
Cecelia looked sick, Hemlock looked almost frustrated, Wisteria looked like she was mourning, and Vice was nothing but pure anxiety.

"....A-are you guys okay...? You look as if...someone died?" The comment caused Wisteria to perk up. Her eyes widened and her mouth was left agape with incredulity. Words were trying to form themselves on her tongue.

Cecelia shoved Hemlock out of the way(accidentally pushing him into the pond), her feathers perking up. She began to emit a sharp squeak, her maw pulled ear to ear in a grin. Her hands began to clap excitedly, as if Be's return were a big reveal in a play.

Vice's claws suddenly stopped racking on his horns. His ears slowly perked up as his eyes, too, widened. The Spiral turned his head over his shoulder. He shook his head in disbelief as he tried to accept the fact that Buttercup was right in front of him.

Before he got the better of himself, his wings forced him into the sky and in an instant he was in front of the Guardian.

"Buttercup, for the love of all eleven deities, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! You are never allowed to leave the Den ever again! I will not allow it! You are staying here, and you are staying safe with me and you're never leaving my side again!" Be's eyes widened in shock as the Spiral glared hot coals into her eyes. His claws gripped onto her face as he screeched a long list of demands and worries at her.

She couldn't help but smile as his sentences fell apart and became little more than incoherent babbles. Vice didn't realize his cheeks were stained with tears as his voice got softer and his grip lessened as his tantrum ended. Buttercup smiled and nuzzled her secret charge. His brows lifted in concern and embarrassment as his scales reddened and blushed.

Cecelia bounded over, running around her sister's large claws. "Cuppy! You're finally back!" Her voice contained nothing but glee. Hemlock slowly rose from the pond, moving his now wet hair from his eyes.

"That was a major rejection, wasn't it?" He deadpanned to Armillwald.
"Hrrnnn" The Mushroom nodded.

Slowly, Wisteria walked over to her friend. Her smile slowly turned to a frown as she noticed the cuts and bruises in her friend's flank.

"Buttercup...What happened to you?" At her words, both Buttercup and Vice glanced at her side, the Spiral immedietly becoming concerned.

"....I fell, I think. I have a lot to tell you. I'm....No, let's have something to eat. I'm starving, personally." Her serious tone brought a new dread to each dragon, and her vague words didn't help.

Buttercup swallowed the hearty meat that Wisteria had prepared. Already, Hemlock was sure she had scarfed down half her body weight in food.
'Be gone two or so days and eat as much as an army' He guessed.

"I...I don't think we're safe here. Not anymore." Buttercup spoke, licking the juices from her teeth.

"Wha...Whaddyouya mean?" Vice's words slurred as they tumbled from his mouth.

"I traveled to the border...And saw...this thing. It was like a mass of worms, or tentacles, or something. It was a deep, blood red. Its form was ever changing, and it was fighting this thing. It was long and dark and feathery...It might have been a dragon." Buttercup gazed up as she spoke, trying to see the details clearly in her head. As the terrible creature had burned itself into her memory, the mysterious maybe-dragon did not.

"A dragon..." Wisteria furrowed her eyebrows in thought. Feathery dragons..."Skydancers aren't really long... and Imperials aren't very feathery....The only feathery dragon I can think of are skydancers...." She tried once more to remember characteristics of each known breed of dragon.

Buttercup pulled out the few feathers she had picked up from the ground around her, showing them to the group. Cecelia 'oooed' softly as Hemlock picked up a feather from her claw.
"It saw me....And I fell. Into a hole, or something. I woke up on the trail. I couldn't see the thing that saved me. My blind eye was...well, blind. I eventually looked up, but it was too far away. There were these feathers. I think that means that the thing is gone, but.....I don't know if we can be certain. We should go...further into the woods, away from here. Or we should leave and go to lands far away from Plague. That thing...It wasn't natural." The Guardian scarfed down the rest of her meal, licking her chops once more.

The weight of this revelation hung over the air as the other dragons huddled around the dying fire. One by one, starting with Hemlock, the dragons turned to Wisteria. It took a moment for the Snapper to realize that they looked to her.

"Wissi...You led up here. You should lead us somewhere else!" Vice was the first to present his argument.

"We're going based off a dragon who didn't even see the threat she speaks of? For all we know, she could have been delusional!" Hemlock spoke next, prompting Vice to glare at him. The Pearlcatcher mumbled a quick 'no offense' to the Guardian.

"You bring up a valid point, Hem. No need to apologize" The Guardian began, "But...I'm sure it wasn't a delusion. I know what I saw...and I don't want to be that scared again. I don't want to have to face it. Call me selfish, but if it tried to attack any of you... I'd have to fight. To protect you....I don't want to have to do that..."

"But...The nice creature could have defeated the bad one! We could be safe!" Cecelia perked up, trying to be optimistic.

Wisteria nodded, taking everything into account. "I think, we shouldn't make a decision just yet....Let's give it a night, and we can investigate a bit tomorrow. I do think though...This is very concerning. However, we should give this time. I don't want any of you to talk about this just for tonight. I'll talk with you privately later, Be. Until then, everyone, try and make the best of the day you can."

And with that, the five dragons dispersed. Despite Wisteria's words, none of them could get Buttercup's story out of their mind. The Snapper saw how Hemlock and Cecelia walked around the pond, trying to find some pointless to discuss. She saw how Vice was trying to avoid worrying over Be and the creature, how instead he was telling her sweet things, if not to calm them both down.
She shook her head, and walked into the den.

"Another dragon was met on this journey. I did not intend it. She was a Guardian, like you once were............I protected her from you, and I can feel only joy in that. Yet I worry.....Whoever that dragoness is....She better leave, go far away. As for you....All my hope is gone........."
____________________________________________________________________________________
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan

I live! Dang that trip was awful. Took us 12 hours to drive home cause of snow. But I'm back!

NotN starts tomorrow. Perhaps I can even find an egg and we can....Idk, do something with that. I STILL need to finish coli. So hopefully Hemlock doesn't die cause he needs to be caught up with the rest.... I feel like I should speak more.

Uh, you guys like the story thus far? Comment on it. I'm half asleep right now, but I'll respond to you all in the morning. So yeah; Happy NotN everyone!
Hello
@Deathwolf555 I love the story!!! :)
@Deathwolf555 I love the story!!! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Deathwolf555

Hmmm.... I'm getting the feeling that whoever is writing those notes is the same dragon/creature that was fighting the monster that Buttercup saw.... Amiright?
@Deathwolf555

Hmmm.... I'm getting the feeling that whoever is writing those notes is the same dragon/creature that was fighting the monster that Buttercup saw.... Amiright?
ck2CMHK.gif
[center][b]Day 28(post 12) - Return[/b] [item=Small Legbones] Sentence : Writing[/center] _______________________________________________________________________________________ Morning came too quickly. Wisteria had talked to Buttercup, had heard her side. She believed her friend. But still, she had no idea what to do. Morning had not made the decision easier. Through out the night, she found it smothering to be around her sleeping companions; each restless and scared. No one would be having sweet dreams that night. That is why she found herself outside, idly waiting in the dark for daybreak. The moon was waning, getting ready to disappear and hide itself, if not for a short while. [i]'Poor Moon....You must be bored, being forced to watch us all each night. You deserve a break...'[/i] Was her lament to the moon's fate. Before the sun was up for an hour, Wisteria felt another presence join her. Cecelia sat down next to her eldest sister, waiting in silence for the opportune moment to speak. "Good morning Cecelia....Please tell me that I didn't wake you..." "No no....I wasss awake a bit. I wanted to assk you sssomething, Sssiss" The Coatl had a serious face; It was slightly unnerving on the child she had raised and had only known to bear happy, joyful expressions. "Anything, my child..." The Snapper muttered, turning to her companion. "I want...to go there..." Was what came from her. The statement brought a confused expression to her face. "And where....is 'there', Cece?" "...There is...The placce you found me. I want to go there......" The coatl felt the need to explain herself, her words stumbling as she tried to force them out, "I wasss thinking....And I'm sssorry if it hasssn't been a day yet. It's why I waited til morning....Jussst... I-i thought-" "Cecelia. Stop. Take a deep breath, and calm your words. You can tell me anything without fear." "I...Alright. I want....To sssee...Without you, Wisssssi, I'd be dead. And I love you forever for that. But, if we leave....I'll have never known what I would be without you, if nothing ever bad happened. I jussst want to sssay goodbye. Or hello. Or sssomething...." Her feathers drooped, before picking up in a bit of hopefulness. She tried to copy Be, and search Wisteria's eyes for an answer. Wisteria meerly smiled, albeit a bit sadly. "Yes, Cecelia...We can go. If we leave now, we can return by breakfast." The coatl grinned, before jumping up and hugging her. The Snapper laughed gleefully at her sister's happier appearance. Cecelia found her throat dry as she slowly walked around the ruined caravan. The ash had sunk into the earth by now, but the area was littered with broken carriages. Further, beyond them were the stark bones of dragons whom she knew once; whom she may have loved. No matter how hard she tried, she could not remember their faces. The lack of remembrance brought tears to her eyes. "I don't know...which one wasss my father...or what he looked like. I feel.....like I'm betraying them.......That I've let them down". When had tears started to fall down her face? She had not known how close Wisteria was to her before her foot rested comfortingly on her back. "My dear, it's alright....You were naught but a babe when they passed. Even if you remembered, this event could have jogged your memory and made it surpass it. The mind works in mysterious ways...Perhaps one day, you may remember them." Wisteria gave her a comforting smile, "Until then, you'll always have us, won't you? I know...We may not be as secure as a clan, but we're a small one in our own right." Cecelia blinked the tears away from her eyes, smiling softly to her sister. She once more wrapped her arms around the Snapper, sobbing softly onto her shoulder. Once the Coatl calmed down, Wisteria pulled out the little wooden horse carving she had taken from the ashen ground the day she had found her. She handed Cecelia the horse, watching as her small paws ran over the intricate detail. "Mom? Dad...? Did I call you guysss that...? Can you watch over usss from heaven, if we leave? Or....even if we don't....Jussst be here for all of usss. Becaussse, Wissssi isss great. Ssshe's taken good care of me...Ssso hasss Viccce and Cuppy....They desserve your protection as well..." The coatl looked up into the sky, as if she could see them if she did, "Watch over and protect usss....and I won't ever forget you ever again. I live in your memory now....And I promissse to make the mossst of what thisss chance has given me..." The Coatl rested back into the Snapper's side. "That was beautiful, Cece...." the Snapper glanced up as rain lightly began to sprinkle on the two, immediately noticing the lack of clouds in the sky. "...A Trickster's wedding? Well well....They certainly must be watching us." She smiled, only laughing as the Coatl stuck her tongue out to catch the falling drops. Vice sighed as he thought over the contents of the note Wisteria had left this morning. [i]"Dear everyone. Cecelia and I are taking a walk. Be back by breakfast. - W."[/i] "Great..." Vice muttered, rolling his eyes. He flew around, collecting berries for the morning's jam. Buttercup was still sleeping, and he dare not wake her. He didn't care about Hemlock, but he was sleeping too. "Lazy butt Pearlcatcher holier than thou mother- Huh...?" Vice stopped, glancing at a lamp. It was rather large, and just.....in the middle of the ground. The Spiral slowly approached the lamp as smoke began to rise from it. It suddenly sprung to life, as two more came from the bushes to join it. "Woah!! What the hell are you?" It seemed like talking wasn't an option. Vice was alone. Alone and having to prepare to fight. "Today is not going to be a good day...." ____________________________________________________________________________________ @Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan Woo! Two days in a row! Happy start to NotN! I hope everyone's been having good luck thus far. ^^ Tomorrow, It'll be the one month anniversary of Together, and I think that's a really big deal, since my last attempt at a pinkerlocke only lasted.....about 2 weeks. So this is great! I hope you're all enjoying this as I am. Tomorrow, I plan on updating. So hopefully we'll have 3 posts in a row. That'd be great. Question time! :[b] Do you think that the group should leave the den? Or do you think they should stay?[/b] I'm curious on your opinion; Who knows? It may effect the outcome of the story ;) Until tomorrow, everyone!
Day 28(post 12) - Return
Small Legbones
Sentence : Writing
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Morning came too quickly. Wisteria had talked to Buttercup, had heard her side. She believed her friend. But still, she had no idea what to do. Morning had not made the decision easier.

Through out the night, she found it smothering to be around her sleeping companions; each restless and scared. No one would be having sweet dreams that night. That is why she found herself outside, idly waiting in the dark for daybreak.

The moon was waning, getting ready to disappear and hide itself, if not for a short while.
'Poor Moon....You must be bored, being forced to watch us all each night. You deserve a break...' Was her lament to the moon's fate.

Before the sun was up for an hour, Wisteria felt another presence join her. Cecelia sat down next to her eldest sister, waiting in silence for the opportune moment to speak.

"Good morning Cecelia....Please tell me that I didn't wake you..."

"No no....I wasss awake a bit. I wanted to assk you sssomething, Sssiss" The Coatl had a serious face; It was slightly unnerving on the child she had raised and had only known to bear happy, joyful expressions.

"Anything, my child..." The Snapper muttered, turning to her companion.

"I want...to go there..." Was what came from her. The statement brought a confused expression to her face.

"And where....is 'there', Cece?"

"...There is...The placce you found me. I want to go there......" The coatl felt the need to explain herself, her words stumbling as she tried to force them out, "I wasss thinking....And I'm sssorry if it hasssn't been a day yet. It's why I waited til morning....Jussst... I-i thought-"

"Cecelia. Stop. Take a deep breath, and calm your words. You can tell me anything without fear."

"I...Alright. I want....To sssee...Without you, Wisssssi, I'd be dead. And I love you forever for that. But, if we leave....I'll have never known what I would be without you, if nothing ever bad happened. I jussst want to sssay goodbye. Or hello. Or sssomething...." Her feathers drooped, before picking up in a bit of hopefulness. She tried to copy Be, and search Wisteria's eyes for an answer.

Wisteria meerly smiled, albeit a bit sadly. "Yes, Cecelia...We can go. If we leave now, we can return by breakfast." The coatl grinned, before jumping up and hugging her. The Snapper laughed gleefully at her sister's happier appearance.

Cecelia found her throat dry as she slowly walked around the ruined caravan. The ash had sunk into the earth by now, but the area was littered with broken carriages. Further, beyond them were the stark bones of dragons whom she knew once; whom she may have loved.

No matter how hard she tried, she could not remember their faces. The lack of remembrance brought tears to her eyes.
"I don't know...which one wasss my father...or what he looked like. I feel.....like I'm betraying them.......That I've let them down". When had tears started to fall down her face?

She had not known how close Wisteria was to her before her foot rested comfortingly on her back.

"My dear, it's alright....You were naught but a babe when they passed. Even if you remembered, this event could have jogged your memory and made it surpass it. The mind works in mysterious ways...Perhaps one day, you may remember them." Wisteria gave her a comforting smile, "Until then, you'll always have us, won't you? I know...We may not be as secure as a clan, but we're a small one in our own right."

Cecelia blinked the tears away from her eyes, smiling softly to her sister. She once more wrapped her arms around the Snapper, sobbing softly onto her shoulder.

Once the Coatl calmed down, Wisteria pulled out the little wooden horse carving she had taken from the ashen ground the day she had found her. She handed Cecelia the horse, watching as her small paws ran over the intricate detail.

"Mom? Dad...? Did I call you guysss that...? Can you watch over usss from heaven, if we leave? Or....even if we don't....Jussst be here for all of usss. Becaussse, Wissssi isss great. Ssshe's taken good care of me...Ssso hasss Viccce and Cuppy....They desserve your protection as well..." The coatl looked up into the sky, as if she could see them if she did, "Watch over and protect usss....and I won't ever forget you ever again. I live in your memory now....And I promissse to make the mossst of what thisss chance has given me..."

The Coatl rested back into the Snapper's side.

"That was beautiful, Cece...." the Snapper glanced up as rain lightly began to sprinkle on the two, immediately noticing the lack of clouds in the sky. "...A Trickster's wedding? Well well....They certainly must be watching us." She smiled, only laughing as the Coatl stuck her tongue out to catch the falling drops.

Vice sighed as he thought over the contents of the note Wisteria had left this morning.
"Dear everyone. Cecelia and I are taking a walk. Be back by breakfast. - W."

"Great..." Vice muttered, rolling his eyes. He flew around, collecting berries for the morning's jam. Buttercup was still sleeping, and he dare not wake her. He didn't care about Hemlock, but he was sleeping too. "Lazy butt Pearlcatcher holier than thou mother- Huh...?"

Vice stopped, glancing at a lamp. It was rather large, and just.....in the middle of the ground. The Spiral slowly approached the lamp as smoke began to rise from it. It suddenly sprung to life, as two more came from the bushes to join it.

"Woah!! What the hell are you?" It seemed like talking wasn't an option. Vice was alone. Alone and having to prepare to fight. "Today is not going to be a good day...."

____________________________________________________________________________________
@Leopardmask @AnnaStar353 @Belviere @AmmieKatt @KyloRen @Skyeset @DragonWarrior333 @Metroid @CrimsonSakura @patchedprankster @LadyFang @ScarletSultan

Woo! Two days in a row! Happy start to NotN! I hope everyone's been having good luck thus far. ^^ Tomorrow, It'll be the one month anniversary of Together, and I think that's a really big deal, since my last attempt at a pinkerlocke only lasted.....about 2 weeks. So this is great! I hope you're all enjoying this as I am.

Tomorrow, I plan on updating. So hopefully we'll have 3 posts in a row. That'd be great.

Question time! : Do you think that the group should leave the den? Or do you think they should stay?

I'm curious on your opinion; Who knows? It may effect the outcome of the story ;)
Until tomorrow, everyone!
Hello
@Deathwolf555
I pick whichever option keeps them alive. All of them.
@Deathwolf555
I pick whichever option keeps them alive. All of them.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Skyeset
I dunno~ Yeah, they are. ^^

@Belviere
And that option would be....? :3
@Skyeset
I dunno~ Yeah, they are. ^^

@Belviere
And that option would be....? :3
Hello
@Deathwolf555
You're the god in this story please don't kill them.
@Deathwolf555
You're the god in this story please don't kill them.
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@DeathWolf555 I would pick the option that keeps them all alive as well. For me, this seems like leaving the den. (I would also love for them to visit the Starwood Strand!) :)
@DeathWolf555 I would pick the option that keeps them all alive as well. For me, this seems like leaving the den. (I would also love for them to visit the Starwood Strand!) :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17