Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Snowblind Clan lore wip seeking advice
1 2 3 4
@SunnyToxicBunny
Yeah I'm cool with it c:
And this is so exciting! I'll have to read thru it all when I have the time :D
@SunnyToxicBunny
Yeah I'm cool with it c:
And this is so exciting! I'll have to read thru it all when I have the time :D
aknPWuE.png
@SarafinaVadrel
Yay
I have been working on it all day xD I have no classes on Thursday, so you get to see alot or a little when you get the chance xD
@SarafinaVadrel
Yay
I have been working on it all day xD I have no classes on Thursday, so you get to see alot or a little when you get the chance xD
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
@Sunnytoxicbunny

I can't wait to see the enitre thing when it's finished! I should work on some of my lore too!! xD
@Sunnytoxicbunny

I can't wait to see the enitre thing when it's finished! I should work on some of my lore too!! xD
@SunnyToxicBunny I like how your lore thread (so far) has a mixture of in character description and out of character notes! The organization so far seems like it's getting there, it seems like you know how you want to put all the info together in your posts. Although I agree with KiyukiDragon's comment about how organizing everything is maybe the hardest step! If you want to see it, here's my lore thread, which is all in-character. I like that method a lot because it flows continuously, but I found that it doesn't let me write down all the notes I have about how my clan functions (exalting, prayers, tasking, etc.) Because that's more like taking a step back and seeing everything from a writer's perspective, which isn't what the IC perspective allows! :P

I found, also, that I probably should have saved more posts for future IC lore ideas - it seems like you saved enough posts which is great :D - but I've gotten over my mistake that bit by figuring, I can just make more lore threads as I need to. xD Which is what I'm doing right now, I'm working on my Clan's archives, inspired by velvetpaw's lore chronicles!

I really can't wait to read more, especially the history and your dragon stories. :3
And I'll definitely have to check out the lore threads that KiyukiDragon linked to on the previous page, too! :D
@SunnyToxicBunny I like how your lore thread (so far) has a mixture of in character description and out of character notes! The organization so far seems like it's getting there, it seems like you know how you want to put all the info together in your posts. Although I agree with KiyukiDragon's comment about how organizing everything is maybe the hardest step! If you want to see it, here's my lore thread, which is all in-character. I like that method a lot because it flows continuously, but I found that it doesn't let me write down all the notes I have about how my clan functions (exalting, prayers, tasking, etc.) Because that's more like taking a step back and seeing everything from a writer's perspective, which isn't what the IC perspective allows! :P

I found, also, that I probably should have saved more posts for future IC lore ideas - it seems like you saved enough posts which is great :D - but I've gotten over my mistake that bit by figuring, I can just make more lore threads as I need to. xD Which is what I'm doing right now, I'm working on my Clan's archives, inspired by velvetpaw's lore chronicles!

I really can't wait to read more, especially the history and your dragon stories. :3
And I'll definitely have to check out the lore threads that KiyukiDragon linked to on the previous page, too! :D
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Well thank you for the input! And that "Fallen" section of yours is an interesting touch!
I dont have anything like it though, exaltion is serving the Icewarden! What happens from then on, is a mystery. THough I have thought of visiting children of certain pairs and have letters written home of some sort.
@clarax

Well thank you for the input! And that "Fallen" section of yours is an interesting touch!
I dont have anything like it though, exaltion is serving the Icewarden! What happens from then on, is a mystery. THough I have thought of visiting children of certain pairs and have letters written home of some sort.
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
@SunnyToxicBunny Haha, thank-you! In fact, I also view exalting as a going on to serve the deity in various ways, and I exalt most of my hatchlings if they don't sell - however during a lair purge the perma-dragons I exalted were killed in lore. That's the only reason they were put there. I like the idea of having children write back home ! I would do that but I don't have a record of all the children I've exalted to serve the deities, otherwise I'd also have an honourable mention for them in my lore thread - but that's too big a task to tackle atm. :P
@SunnyToxicBunny Haha, thank-you! In fact, I also view exalting as a going on to serve the deity in various ways, and I exalt most of my hatchlings if they don't sell - however during a lair purge the perma-dragons I exalted were killed in lore. That's the only reason they were put there. I like the idea of having children write back home ! I would do that but I don't have a record of all the children I've exalted to serve the deities, otherwise I'd also have an honourable mention for them in my lore thread - but that's too big a task to tackle atm. :P
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

Ohh I see that makes sense!!

I am very picky about statistics haha, in all my dragons bios, if they have had children I keep track, with name portrait image and id # if they are exalted their name is replaced with the word "Exalted"

And I get the feel, I am behind on keeping track of the babs xD
@clarax

Ohh I see that makes sense!!

I am very picky about statistics haha, in all my dragons bios, if they have had children I keep track, with name portrait image and id # if they are exalted their name is replaced with the word "Exalted"

And I get the feel, I am behind on keeping track of the babs xD
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Still looking for input .3.
Still looking for input .3.
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me