Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82
Gosh, these are great. Normally, I'm not a fan of bios with loads of graphics, but they're wonderful when they're done well ^.^
Gosh, these are great. Normally, I'm not a fan of bios with loads of graphics, but they're wonderful when they're done well ^.^
olly / 15
@Mibella

Sorry about the double post, but would you be willing to do black or white versions of the roses? It would look very nice on monochromatic dragons
Also, could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks
@Mibella

Sorry about the double post, but would you be willing to do black or white versions of the roses? It would look very nice on monochromatic dragons
Also, could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks
olly / 15
@Mibella
These are absolutely stunning. I'd love to be added to your update ping list, please~

Also, I noticed Plague's doesn't seem to be matching the alignment in the preview.- The top "swirl" seems more far over to the right for some reason.

Sample: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165580&did=17912248
@Mibella
These are absolutely stunning. I'd love to be added to your update ping list, please~

Also, I noticed Plague's doesn't seem to be matching the alignment in the preview.- The top "swirl" seems more far over to the right for some reason.

Sample: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=165580&did=17912248
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Mibella

Please ping me if you make more? These are gorgeous ;w;
@Mibella

Please ping me if you make more? These are gorgeous ;w;
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Mibella I have added this thread to the Comprehensive Bio Resources thread, and I hate to nitpick when these are very well-done, but... that's not the meaning of cadres.

cadre
  1. a small group of people specially trained for a particular purpose or profession; e.g. "a small cadre of scientists"
  2. a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization
  3. a member of an activist group
@Mibella I have added this thread to the Comprehensive Bio Resources thread, and I hate to nitpick when these are very well-done, but... that's not the meaning of cadres.

cadre
  1. a small group of people specially trained for a particular purpose or profession; e.g. "a small cadre of scientists"
  2. a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization
  3. a member of an activist group

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@BrandendDraak @Warriors101 @Mythie @PrincessNight Okay!

@Britty Fixed it!

@sgkat It's french. It means frame.
@BrandendDraak @Warriors101 @Mythie @PrincessNight Okay!

@Britty Fixed it!

@sgkat It's french. It means frame.
h
@Mibella

Those are divine, XD while i can code my own, i believe i may use yours purely because they're so gorgeous. Can i be pinged for any new ones?
@Mibella

Those are divine, XD while i can code my own, i believe i may use yours purely because they're so gorgeous. Can i be pinged for any new ones?
sba5dKD.png
@mibella
I love your bio template!!!
Could you ping me if you have any new ones?
Thanks!
Self ping so I won't lose this thread:
@twilightblue
@mibella
I love your bio template!!!
Could you ping me if you have any new ones?
Thanks!
Self ping so I won't lose this thread:
@twilightblue
eiwITiZ.png
@Mibella

Woah! These are absolutely amazing!
May I be added to the Pinglist if you make more?

@Wolven
@Mibella

Woah! These are absolutely amazing!
May I be added to the Pinglist if you make more?

@Wolven
Wolven.gif
@Vistron
@Vistron
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82