Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shattered Plain Scripting - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dystopisaurus,

Thank you! ^^
@Dystopisaurus,

Thank you! ^^

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Dystopisaurus
Cant format bcz mobile but can u do one of Aeschylus? Everything is basically either in his bio or I've ranged to u about him.
@Dystopisaurus
Cant format bcz mobile but can u do one of Aeschylus? Everything is basically either in his bio or I've ranged to u about him.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

totally man lemme stick you in a slot
@Lup

totally man lemme stick you in a slot
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus I'd like to be taken off the pinglist! :> Thank you
@Harmonywish

Alrighty! No problem ^^
@Harmonywish

Alrighty! No problem ^^
any pronouns
fr + 2

Here's Aes! Sorry for the long wait ehehe ^^' I went ahead and formatted it for compensation!
Quote:
Alexander is a hedonist. Raised to the brim of prim and proper, the nocturne knows nothing beyond the plush life and though he wishes not to be, is only seen for his inherited riches and talent. Tortured with memories, 'Aeschylus' often expresses himself gruffly and with a common, dissatisfied stare, his true self only coming out through his work on paper. Lacking many communicative skills face-to-face, Alexander is a distant, quiet soul but truly only seeks happiness for himself in the end. To have a satisfactory life is his top priority, among many below it.

---

Alexander was born into a family of high esteem, a royal line forever rooted in the Tangled Wood. As a young dragon, he served his family best as an entertainer, both hosting events and putting on performances himself to support what was a growing monopoly in his home clan. However, relationships were unstable. Brawls for power were not uncommon, and while Alexander preferred to stay out of them, he was more often than not made victim of the squabbles. Eventually falling to stress and anguish within his family, Alex poured his feelings out into a side hobby of writing plays and books and when he found himself unable to take any more, fearing so much as his life, he fled with his inheritance.
Disgruntled and losing hope in a happy life separated from family, Alexander eventually abandoned his entertaining career and poured all of his efforts into making his writing hobby a living. Taking on the pen name 'Aeschylus', the Nocturne devoted himself to his works in light of a chance of redemption. He failed. Multiple times. However, a single play survived, and after being put on stage it was a hit. What looked like a loss of living for Alexander was a diamond in the rough, and his popularity only skyrocketed from then on.
Now residing with the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance for privacy purposes, Aeschylus works to cover up his questionable, conflicted past with the endless tragedies he has become so adept at writing. He often uses clanmates and family examples for his characters, and often can be caught staring at others to study their behavior, as well as sketching them in another practice; his drawing. Simply wanting pleasure in life and to live how he feels he deserves, he has recently taken up friendship with a member of the Benevolus Clan, Sucre. He and the Pearlcatcher make an odd pair, but something about her keeps him tied to her side and for her, the same. The two are rarely seen apart in their recent relationship development, Alexander doing his part in teaching the troubled lass how to read and write. Bonded, he finds a bigger peace in her company, and for once feels that his goal of lifelong pleasure isn't so far out of reach as long as Sucre is near. He's found his home.

I tried to format a bio for him but no matter how hard I tried, the symbols wouldn't work. Sorry!

@Lup

Here's Aes! Sorry for the long wait ehehe ^^' I went ahead and formatted it for compensation!
Quote:
Alexander is a hedonist. Raised to the brim of prim and proper, the nocturne knows nothing beyond the plush life and though he wishes not to be, is only seen for his inherited riches and talent. Tortured with memories, 'Aeschylus' often expresses himself gruffly and with a common, dissatisfied stare, his true self only coming out through his work on paper. Lacking many communicative skills face-to-face, Alexander is a distant, quiet soul but truly only seeks happiness for himself in the end. To have a satisfactory life is his top priority, among many below it.

---

Alexander was born into a family of high esteem, a royal line forever rooted in the Tangled Wood. As a young dragon, he served his family best as an entertainer, both hosting events and putting on performances himself to support what was a growing monopoly in his home clan. However, relationships were unstable. Brawls for power were not uncommon, and while Alexander preferred to stay out of them, he was more often than not made victim of the squabbles. Eventually falling to stress and anguish within his family, Alex poured his feelings out into a side hobby of writing plays and books and when he found himself unable to take any more, fearing so much as his life, he fled with his inheritance.
Disgruntled and losing hope in a happy life separated from family, Alexander eventually abandoned his entertaining career and poured all of his efforts into making his writing hobby a living. Taking on the pen name 'Aeschylus', the Nocturne devoted himself to his works in light of a chance of redemption. He failed. Multiple times. However, a single play survived, and after being put on stage it was a hit. What looked like a loss of living for Alexander was a diamond in the rough, and his popularity only skyrocketed from then on.
Now residing with the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance for privacy purposes, Aeschylus works to cover up his questionable, conflicted past with the endless tragedies he has become so adept at writing. He often uses clanmates and family examples for his characters, and often can be caught staring at others to study their behavior, as well as sketching them in another practice; his drawing. Simply wanting pleasure in life and to live how he feels he deserves, he has recently taken up friendship with a member of the Benevolus Clan, Sucre. He and the Pearlcatcher make an odd pair, but something about her keeps him tied to her side and for her, the same. The two are rarely seen apart in their recent relationship development, Alexander doing his part in teaching the troubled lass how to read and write. Bonded, he finds a bigger peace in her company, and for once feels that his goal of lifelong pleasure isn't so far out of reach as long as Sucre is near. He's found his home.

I tried to format a bio for him but no matter how hard I tried, the symbols wouldn't work. Sorry!

any pronouns
fr + 2
!!! Dys that is amazing! <3 I love it. Thanks bae.
@Dystopisaurus
!!! Dys that is amazing! <3 I love it. Thanks bae.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Dystopisaurus
Could I get added to the PING please?
@Dystopisaurus
Could I get added to the PING please?
@Gavilon

Sure thing!
@Gavilon

Sure thing!
any pronouns
fr + 2