Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shattered Plain Scripting - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dystopisaurus Okay I am here. [b]Username:[/b] Lup [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22497255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224973/22497255_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]General Personality Ideas/Plans:[/b] He has personality and stuff in his bio <3 [b]Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand:[/b] I think you know quite some bit about the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance. Only thing I'd like to add is that Terrin and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22416207]Madanbir[/url] might get together but there is a lot of angst.
@Dystopisaurus
Okay I am here.
Username: Lup
Dragon Link:
22497255_350.png

General Personality Ideas/Plans: He has personality and stuff in his bio <3
Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand: I think you know quite some bit about the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance. Only thing I'd like to add is that Terrin and Madanbir might get together but there is a lot of angst.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

Here is Terrin! Hope I did him justice. Send payment whenever you're ready, in whichever form!
Quote:
Terrin, dubbed "The Weary Traveler" by many who know him, definitely lives up to the title. Known for both his offset, distant attitude and his shocking ability to go up to three months without sustenance, this odd Spiral knows his way around a long journey ahead and is well sought-after among dragonesses for his attributes. Introverted and shy, Terrin is never one to proclaim or boast himself and rather seeks to remain a mystery to many, though unfortunately his striking abilities and sense of self make him a tad famous. He only truly opens up to Madanbir, unaware that the Guardian is in love with him despite being attracted singly to males himself. The two spend a lot of time together, and Terrin's long absences from the lair often leave the tailor lonely and distraught.

---

Terrin joined the Tribe the only way he knows best: wandering. Though native to Arcane territory to begin with, the traveler was making a roundabout stop to rest when he happened upon the lair of the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance. Though the clan's foreign policy is bumpy and uncertain, Terrin was one of the first few allowed into the group's ranks without question. He first used the clan lair as a pitstop, 'refueling' with food and rest before setting off on another journey. As he began to familiarize himself with the dragons of the Tribe, though, his trips began to be few and far between. Realizing he had found a healthy group of friends (and an even better special admirer), Terrin found himself keeping to the lair more often, and for longer. His soaring heart still leads him off into the horizon on plentiful occasion, but the Tribe has come to know that no matter what, no matter after however long, he will return.
Terrin's relationship with Madanbir is, to say the least, unstable. Completely unknowing of the Guardian's infatuation with him, Terrin is often left simply refusing the advances of females as the other looks on. The two are close-knit and completely trusting of each other, but with Madanbit being walled off and introverted himself, an air of tension lies between them that neither can truly figure out how to displace. Unbeknownst to Terrin, Madanbit often has sad, lonely spells whenever the Spiral is off on one of his signature, out-of-the-blue trips, and the tailor simply doesn't know what to do with himself when Terrin isn't around. Though he won't admit it, 'The Weary Traveler' is beginning to act the same way when journeying alone. He hopes one day to invite Madanbir to explore along with him, side by side as the wonderful companions they are. Perhaps, eventually, he may even wish a little further than that.
@Lup

Here is Terrin! Hope I did him justice. Send payment whenever you're ready, in whichever form!
Quote:
Terrin, dubbed "The Weary Traveler" by many who know him, definitely lives up to the title. Known for both his offset, distant attitude and his shocking ability to go up to three months without sustenance, this odd Spiral knows his way around a long journey ahead and is well sought-after among dragonesses for his attributes. Introverted and shy, Terrin is never one to proclaim or boast himself and rather seeks to remain a mystery to many, though unfortunately his striking abilities and sense of self make him a tad famous. He only truly opens up to Madanbir, unaware that the Guardian is in love with him despite being attracted singly to males himself. The two spend a lot of time together, and Terrin's long absences from the lair often leave the tailor lonely and distraught.

---

Terrin joined the Tribe the only way he knows best: wandering. Though native to Arcane territory to begin with, the traveler was making a roundabout stop to rest when he happened upon the lair of the Tribe of Cosmic Resonance. Though the clan's foreign policy is bumpy and uncertain, Terrin was one of the first few allowed into the group's ranks without question. He first used the clan lair as a pitstop, 'refueling' with food and rest before setting off on another journey. As he began to familiarize himself with the dragons of the Tribe, though, his trips began to be few and far between. Realizing he had found a healthy group of friends (and an even better special admirer), Terrin found himself keeping to the lair more often, and for longer. His soaring heart still leads him off into the horizon on plentiful occasion, but the Tribe has come to know that no matter what, no matter after however long, he will return.
Terrin's relationship with Madanbir is, to say the least, unstable. Completely unknowing of the Guardian's infatuation with him, Terrin is often left simply refusing the advances of females as the other looks on. The two are close-knit and completely trusting of each other, but with Madanbit being walled off and introverted himself, an air of tension lies between them that neither can truly figure out how to displace. Unbeknownst to Terrin, Madanbit often has sad, lonely spells whenever the Spiral is off on one of his signature, out-of-the-blue trips, and the tailor simply doesn't know what to do with himself when Terrin isn't around. Though he won't admit it, 'The Weary Traveler' is beginning to act the same way when journeying alone. He hopes one day to invite Madanbir to explore along with him, side by side as the wonderful companions they are. Perhaps, eventually, he may even wish a little further than that.
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

Sending u stuff.
@Dystopisaurus *loud muffled noises* You are the best, yknow that? Has anybody told you that you are the best?

Sending u stuff.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Dystopisaurus Hello again! [b]Username:[/b] Toriel [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16353583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163536/16353583_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]General Personality Ideas/Plans:[/b] Formerly a shy nerd, now a badass, soft-spoken but entirely ruthless nerd, like a cross between John Watson and Beatrix Kiddo. [b]Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand:[/b] Matthias was a Arcane medical student before he joined his family on a holiday to the Ashfall Waste (to "find his roots"). He was kidnapped by Beastclan slavers but broke himself out during transport, also freeing his fellow prisoners and taking refuge in a nearby Fire clan. They all eventually went their separate ways, but Matthias couldn't forget what he'd seen. He stayed, determined to learn more about the slaving business. He became mates with one of his fellow prisoners, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=10262&tab=dragon&did=18305809]Gilbert[/url]. Gilbert had been taken by the Beastclans and enslaved since he was a hatchling, and the thought that might be happening to other dragons made Matthias [i]furious[/i]. One thing led to another, and now Matthias's self-assigned duties include freeing dragon captives from Beastclan slavers and sending them home safely to their kin.
@Dystopisaurus

Hello again!

Username: Toriel
Dragon Link:
16353583_350.png

General Personality Ideas/Plans: Formerly a shy nerd, now a ******, soft-spoken but entirely ruthless nerd, like a cross between John Watson and Beatrix Kiddo.

Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand: Matthias was a Arcane medical student before he joined his family on a holiday to the Ashfall Waste (to "find his roots"). He was kidnapped by Beastclan slavers but broke himself out during transport, also freeing his fellow prisoners and taking refuge in a nearby Fire clan. They all eventually went their separate ways, but Matthias couldn't forget what he'd seen. He stayed, determined to learn more about the slaving business.

He became mates with one of his fellow prisoners, Gilbert. Gilbert had been taken by the Beastclans and enslaved since he was a hatchling, and the thought that might be happening to other dragons made Matthias furious. One thing led to another, and now Matthias's self-assigned duties include freeing dragon captives from Beastclan slavers and sending them home safely to their kin.
gM1MTf9.png
@Dystopisaurus Oh, this looks absolutely lovely! [b]Username:[/b] Vanquished [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19700343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197004/19700343_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]General Personality Ideas/Plans:[/b] Itatiyah lives life in the moment, seizing opportunities whenever one presents itself. She does not believe in accidents. Everything will happen in its own due time. (Kinda like Jack Sparrow. But a dragon.) So for this bio, Itatiyah has just stumbled upon the smoldering ruins of the former Coven at World's End after it was decimated first by a crippling bout of plague-born illness and then a devastating Emperor attack. A tragedy yes, but an unfortunate accident? Nonsense. It was fate. Help will be given where it is due. [b]Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand:[/b] Itatiyah is captain of the skyship [i]Dawnbreak,[/i] a mighty ship built for her as a gift from a very, very generous Wind Clan. Her crew, Zion, Forrester, Amazon, and Venture, journeyed to the isolated south for a change of pace. What they found was not what they expected. Malin is the clan leader, Kimera, Apollo, and Ravage make up the ruling triumvirate under him. You may not need to know this, but if you do here ya go! So Itatiyah and crew volunteer to help rebuild the new clan, from an ancient keep of black rock found in the far reaches of the Tundra, nestled close to the Cloudscrape Crags. I haven't really though this out, so just go with it, I suppose. Would you like payment now or later?
@Dystopisaurus

Oh, this looks absolutely lovely!

Username: Vanquished
Dragon Link:
19700343_350.png

General Personality Ideas/Plans: Itatiyah lives life in the moment, seizing opportunities whenever one presents itself. She does not believe in accidents. Everything will happen in its own due time. (Kinda like Jack Sparrow. But a dragon.) So for this bio, Itatiyah has just stumbled upon the smoldering ruins of the former Coven at World's End after it was decimated first by a crippling bout of plague-born illness and then a devastating Emperor attack. A tragedy yes, but an unfortunate accident? Nonsense. It was fate. Help will be given where it is due.

Background or Clan Lore/Information I would need to know beforehand: Itatiyah is captain of the skyship Dawnbreak, a mighty ship built for her as a gift from a very, very generous Wind Clan. Her crew, Zion, Forrester, Amazon, and Venture, journeyed to the isolated south for a change of pace. What they found was not what they expected. Malin is the clan leader, Kimera, Apollo, and Ravage make up the ruling triumvirate under him. You may not need to know this, but if you do here ya go!

So Itatiyah and crew volunteer to help rebuild the new clan, from an ancient keep of black rock found in the far reaches of the Tundra, nestled close to the Cloudscrape Crags.

I haven't really though this out, so just go with it, I suppose. Would you like payment now or later?

@Vanquished

This lady really caught my eye, so I kinda took priority ^^' Hope I did her justice! I was out grocery shopping so sorry for such a late reply, got carried away! Send payment whenever you're ready, and let me know if you want anything tweaked! It came out kinda long.
Quote:
Itatiyah has her head in the clouds. Literally. A dreamer who never believes in accidents, this Pearlcatcher looks to the skies for her answers and relies on fate to take her life wherever it may need to go. She very rarely looks to the future, keeping he eyes set right on the nose of the moment and enjoying herself as much as she can on a daily basis, given that she'll never know which could be her last. Her circle of kinship friends look up to her greatly, and her joyful and daring presence always help to comfort this effective crew.

---

Itatiyah is the captain of the Dawnbreak, a massive skyship gifted to her and her circle of peers by a Wind clan who had been served in their favor, perhaps through helping them or providing a means of protection. Her friends soon became her crew, the lineup consisting of Zion, Forrester, Amazon, and Venture, who all serve her loyally and as an equal. The ship's dragons are a force to be reckoned with, and Itatiyah is there to head every blow.
Though adventurers at heart, the Dawnbreak crew soon sought a calmer, more peaceful 'break' from their growing lifestyle and thus traveled south. Expecting a vast change of atmosphere in the Southern Icefields, both Itatiyah and her posse were shocked to find a broken clan needing redemption. Malin, the clan's leader, sought help from the newly-landed pioneers and with the help of both the skyship crew and his willing triumvirate, the Coven of World's End has made a drastic comeback from what had once been a measly few survivors following both plague and an Emperor attack. Itatiyah only learned the details later on, and surprised by the durability and willingness of the few dragons that remained, she considered keeping the clan in mind as a permanent docking and resting place. She definitely didn't consider herself and her crew members, but the more she stayed and pondered, the more her fate was sealed as an honorary dragon of the Coven. Her belief in fate as a guiding force inevitably caused her to accept this growth of character, and though she and her crew seek journeys now and then, Malin can always expect to see their massive vessel returning over the horizon not long after their leave.
@Vanquished

This lady really caught my eye, so I kinda took priority ^^' Hope I did her justice! I was out grocery shopping so sorry for such a late reply, got carried away! Send payment whenever you're ready, and let me know if you want anything tweaked! It came out kinda long.
Quote:
Itatiyah has her head in the clouds. Literally. A dreamer who never believes in accidents, this Pearlcatcher looks to the skies for her answers and relies on fate to take her life wherever it may need to go. She very rarely looks to the future, keeping he eyes set right on the nose of the moment and enjoying herself as much as she can on a daily basis, given that she'll never know which could be her last. Her circle of kinship friends look up to her greatly, and her joyful and daring presence always help to comfort this effective crew.

---

Itatiyah is the captain of the Dawnbreak, a massive skyship gifted to her and her circle of peers by a Wind clan who had been served in their favor, perhaps through helping them or providing a means of protection. Her friends soon became her crew, the lineup consisting of Zion, Forrester, Amazon, and Venture, who all serve her loyally and as an equal. The ship's dragons are a force to be reckoned with, and Itatiyah is there to head every blow.
Though adventurers at heart, the Dawnbreak crew soon sought a calmer, more peaceful 'break' from their growing lifestyle and thus traveled south. Expecting a vast change of atmosphere in the Southern Icefields, both Itatiyah and her posse were shocked to find a broken clan needing redemption. Malin, the clan's leader, sought help from the newly-landed pioneers and with the help of both the skyship crew and his willing triumvirate, the Coven of World's End has made a drastic comeback from what had once been a measly few survivors following both plague and an Emperor attack. Itatiyah only learned the details later on, and surprised by the durability and willingness of the few dragons that remained, she considered keeping the clan in mind as a permanent docking and resting place. She definitely didn't consider herself and her crew members, but the more she stayed and pondered, the more her fate was sealed as an honorary dragon of the Coven. Her belief in fate as a guiding force inevitably caused her to accept this growth of character, and though she and her crew seek journeys now and then, Malin can always expect to see their massive vessel returning over the horizon not long after their leave.
any pronouns
fr + 2

Hello again to you too! Sorry for such a late response, hope I did this guy justice! Let me know if anything needs tweaking.
Quote:
Matthias is nothing like he was before. Originally walled and antisocial, shy so much as to avoid others for the sake of his own dignity, the coatl has made a complete turnaround and while still gentle in tone and demeanor, he can prove himself quite reckless and one to act first, think later. Despite his now brash attitude, though, Matthias is widely admired and due to his past experiences and devotion to his interests, many see him as a source of inspiration, Besides, it's often hard to fear one that can barely raise his voice above a whisper, no matter how crude and daring he may be.

---

Matthias is a recovering victim. Originally born to the Arcane flight, he was naturally brought up in a schoolground environment and kept to the books for all of his learning and development. Though his ancestry is said to be of the Fire flight, he had dedicated himself into becoming the ideal Arcane scholar and often only gave his attention to other Elements when he was required to in his studies. His views quickly changed however, when he decided to join his family on a trip to the Ashfall Waste.
Before the coatl and his lineage could even truly set foot in the coals of the Fire territory, they were ambushed by Beastclan slavers and turned over to an underground business that they had no idea even existed. Matthias quickly found himself separated from his family, robbed of his belongings and stranded in the endless caravan of others that had fallen victim. He, however, still had hope, and was determined to show it. He broke from his bindings the first chance he could, and wasting no time freed the others prisoners just the same, using the whim of chaos and disorder to make his escape with a few other potential slaves, one of them being Gilbert. Though mostly all of the prisoners took off to their own homes and paths, never seeing each other again, Matthias and Gilbert stayed together and upon learning of Gilbert's past, growing up a slave, a new fire was sparked in Matthias' heart. He was floored to learn this of such a close new friend, and almost immediately dedicated himself to the freeing and returning of all Beastclan-captured slaves. He remained in the Ashfall Waste, finding a safe clan to settle into, and immediately began his studies on the slave trade.
Now mated to Gilbert, Matthias holds a much calmer life than his mid-age crisis. While he still occasionally takes off on enraged trade busts or long journeys to return younglings home, he always finds his way home and with Gilbert at his side, has found a happy, purposeful life in which he thrives.
@Toriel

Hello again to you too! Sorry for such a late response, hope I did this guy justice! Let me know if anything needs tweaking.
Quote:
Matthias is nothing like he was before. Originally walled and antisocial, shy so much as to avoid others for the sake of his own dignity, the coatl has made a complete turnaround and while still gentle in tone and demeanor, he can prove himself quite reckless and one to act first, think later. Despite his now brash attitude, though, Matthias is widely admired and due to his past experiences and devotion to his interests, many see him as a source of inspiration, Besides, it's often hard to fear one that can barely raise his voice above a whisper, no matter how crude and daring he may be.

---

Matthias is a recovering victim. Originally born to the Arcane flight, he was naturally brought up in a schoolground environment and kept to the books for all of his learning and development. Though his ancestry is said to be of the Fire flight, he had dedicated himself into becoming the ideal Arcane scholar and often only gave his attention to other Elements when he was required to in his studies. His views quickly changed however, when he decided to join his family on a trip to the Ashfall Waste.
Before the coatl and his lineage could even truly set foot in the coals of the Fire territory, they were ambushed by Beastclan slavers and turned over to an underground business that they had no idea even existed. Matthias quickly found himself separated from his family, robbed of his belongings and stranded in the endless caravan of others that had fallen victim. He, however, still had hope, and was determined to show it. He broke from his bindings the first chance he could, and wasting no time freed the others prisoners just the same, using the whim of chaos and disorder to make his escape with a few other potential slaves, one of them being Gilbert. Though mostly all of the prisoners took off to their own homes and paths, never seeing each other again, Matthias and Gilbert stayed together and upon learning of Gilbert's past, growing up a slave, a new fire was sparked in Matthias' heart. He was floored to learn this of such a close new friend, and almost immediately dedicated himself to the freeing and returning of all Beastclan-captured slaves. He remained in the Ashfall Waste, finding a safe clan to settle into, and immediately began his studies on the slave trade.
Now mated to Gilbert, Matthias holds a much calmer life than his mid-age crisis. While he still occasionally takes off on enraged trade busts or long journeys to return younglings home, he always finds his way home and with Gilbert at his side, has found a happy, purposeful life in which he thrives.
any pronouns
fr + 2

Hahaha, I love it! Wonderful job. <3

Would you mind if I tweak it a tad myself? I didn't give you a whole list of specifics, so don't worry not doing a great job, 'cause you did.

Sending payment now.
@Dystopisaurus

Hahaha, I love it! Wonderful job. <3

Would you mind if I tweak it a tad myself? I didn't give you a whole list of specifics, so don't worry not doing a great job, 'cause you did.

Sending payment now.
@Vanquished

Go right ahead! I'm glad you like it ^^
@Vanquished

Go right ahead! I'm glad you like it ^^
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus pst- can I order another one?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8