Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shattered Plain Scripting - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dystopisaurus Oh no, you didn't mess up at all! :) They were just things I'd like you to add, it wasn't needed or anything, as I did not give you a list of things you had to include ^^. No need to be sorry :D
@Dystopisaurus Oh no, you didn't mess up at all! :) They were just things I'd like you to add, it wasn't needed or anything, as I did not give you a list of things you had to include ^^. No need to be sorry :D
@Harmonywish

Oh, okay thank goodness, sorry I just hate it when I don't give someone the perfect result the first time
@Harmonywish

Oh, okay thank goodness, sorry I just hate it when I don't give someone the perfect result the first time
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Oh, ok, I understand, just no need to be too harsh on yourself, it's not your fault. Your style of writing is very lovely, I might order more from you some other time, for now, thank you for taking in my orders ^^
@Dystopisaurus Oh, ok, I understand, just no need to be too harsh on yourself, it's not your fault. Your style of writing is very lovely, I might order more from you some other time, for now, thank you for taking in my orders ^^
@Harmonywish

Oh, it's no problem! I'll try to get Lillie's done soon!
@Harmonywish

Oh, it's no problem! I'll try to get Lillie's done soon!
any pronouns
fr + 2

I'm kinda stuck with Lillie, I'm sorry. Would you mind giving me specifics you would want? Extra personality description? Extra hobbies? I'm terrified that I'll just end up repeating what's already written in her bio. Again. I'm so very sorry!
@Harmonywish

I'm kinda stuck with Lillie, I'm sorry. Would you mind giving me specifics you would want? Extra personality description? Extra hobbies? I'm terrified that I'll just end up repeating what's already written in her bio. Again. I'm so very sorry!
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Oh ok! It's alright, I understand! :) If you would like not to repeat anything, perhaps write about her lifestyle back home in the Windswept Plateau? For that, I have little to give you as I haven't thought out much for her role there. However, I do know that she likes to help out Pearl, a spiral of mine who teaches young ones how to fly. She often encourages young hatchlings to learn how to fly, even if it's quite hard for a few. She likes hatchlings a lot, and can warm up to them a lot more faster than adult dragon, since they remind herself a bit when she was younger like them. For anything else, feel free to come up with things that fit what I have given her so far. I'd love to see what things you might think of :)
@Dystopisaurus Oh ok! It's alright, I understand! :) If you would like not to repeat anything, perhaps write about her lifestyle back home in the Windswept Plateau? For that, I have little to give you as I haven't thought out much for her role there. However, I do know that she likes to help out Pearl, a spiral of mine who teaches young ones how to fly. She often encourages young hatchlings to learn how to fly, even if it's quite hard for a few. She likes hatchlings a lot, and can warm up to them a lot more faster than adult dragon, since they remind herself a bit when she was younger like them. For anything else, feel free to come up with things that fit what I have given her so far. I'd love to see what things you might think of :)
@Harmonywish

Ah geeze, I wouldn't put that much faith on me but I'll definitely try, thanks for clarification though!
@Harmonywish

Ah geeze, I wouldn't put that much faith on me but I'll definitely try, thanks for clarification though!
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Harmonywish Alright, here's Lillie, let me know if I got anything wrong or anything needs changing. That should be it? Payment can be sent whenever you feel like! [quote][center]Lillie is a Nature dragon born into a Wind body. Her adventurous person extends farther than her love for flying to distant territories, her caring and encouraging personality showing exceptional patience in aiding Pearl with flight training. Having had complications of her own as a hatchling, Lillie knows the frustration and struggle that comes with first taking to the sky and expresses utmost understanding when handling hatchlings who have never flapped their wings before. She shows great talent in helping those with great fears, often reaching beyond younglings to the other grown dragons in the clan as well. Her beautiful and graceful appearance often backs this ability, and her soothing voice is well-known throughout the lair as a source of reassurance and embrace. Lillie thoroughly enjoys her role with the new generations of the clan, her nature reminiscent of the curiosity and awe of hatchlings. More often than not she's found playing with them, her windbound feathers perfect for pouncing lures and tickling tools. Lillie's shy attitude dissipates when with children, and many find their spirits lifting just to simply sit and watch her playtime with the young ones. When not working. Lillie enjoys downtime with friends over tea. Tea brings her back to her trips to the Viridian, the leaves used for the brew more often than not coming from that particular region. She is very skilled in making mixtures of her own, often left flustered when others compliment the surprisingly good taste of her home remedy teas. Many of her afternoons are spent slaving over a hot kettle, steeping, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Her gentle needs are always met on a starry night, alone and in the quiet, sipping at a warm mug.[/center][/quote]
@Harmonywish

Alright, here's Lillie, let me know if I got anything wrong or anything needs changing. That should be it? Payment can be sent whenever you feel like!
Quote:
Lillie is a Nature dragon born into a Wind body. Her adventurous person extends farther than her love for flying to distant territories, her caring and encouraging personality showing exceptional patience in aiding Pearl with flight training. Having had complications of her own as a hatchling, Lillie knows the frustration and struggle that comes with first taking to the sky and expresses utmost understanding when handling hatchlings who have never flapped their wings before. She shows great talent in helping those with great fears, often reaching beyond younglings to the other grown dragons in the clan as well. Her beautiful and graceful appearance often backs this ability, and her soothing voice is well-known throughout the lair as a source of reassurance and embrace.
Lillie thoroughly enjoys her role with the new generations of the clan, her nature reminiscent of the curiosity and awe of hatchlings. More often than not she's found playing with them, her windbound feathers perfect for pouncing lures and tickling tools. Lillie's shy attitude dissipates when with children, and many find their spirits lifting just to simply sit and watch her playtime with the young ones.
When not working. Lillie enjoys downtime with friends over tea. Tea brings her back to her trips to the Viridian, the leaves used for the brew more often than not coming from that particular region. She is very skilled in making mixtures of her own, often left flustered when others compliment the surprisingly good taste of her home remedy teas. Many of her afternoons are spent slaving over a hot kettle, steeping, but she wouldn't have it any other way. Her gentle needs are always met on a starry night, alone and in the quiet, sipping at a warm mug.
any pronouns
fr + 2
@Dystopisaurus Ah yay! I love it, thank you! ^^
Shop is open!

@Harmonywish
@Toriel
@Nimda
@Lup
Shop is open!

@Harmonywish
@Toriel