Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nameless ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
By the way, I have a note that @Violetah has dibs on Lylia and @MLPMDog has dibs on Viper. Let me know if you two are still interested! I haven't sent the CRs yet b/c I want to make sure I'm not spoiling a death for you by sending you a dragon :) Also, Violetah, if you want I'd be willing to include Lylia's marble skin.
By the way, I have a note that @Violetah has dibs on Lylia and @MLPMDog has dibs on Viper. Let me know if you two are still interested! I haven't sent the CRs yet b/c I want to make sure I'm not spoiling a death for you by sending you a dragon :) Also, Violetah, if you want I'd be willing to include Lylia's marble skin.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
NOOO why is it every dragon I dibs die?!? Yes I still want Viper!
NOOO why is it every dragon I dibs die?!? Yes I still want Viper!
@Leopardmask

I'll still want her! You don't need to send the skin, I've got it already :)

It's so sad to see them loose their members to other dragons ; . ; A real pity this ended in violence.
@Leopardmask

I'll still want her! You don't need to send the skin, I've got it already :)

It's so sad to see them loose their members to other dragons ; . ; A real pity this ended in violence.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Oh wow! It was great to see Hura's loyalty to the clan shine through! I was concerned about how much he cared for the others. That was a very well-written battle too, it's great to see this plotline wrapped up so well!
Oh wow! It was great to see Hura's loyalty to the clan shine through! I was concerned about how much he cared for the others. That was a very well-written battle too, it's great to see this plotline wrapped up so well!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Hura tried his best not to get attached... but he was just a little too nice (and naive) for Stormcatch work. For a while Hura's machine kind of felt like the forgotten plotline to me, so I'm glad I found a good time and way to conclude. And I'm happy to hear that my fight scenes are praise-worthy :D Like I said in my last Pack post, my fight scene writing style has been heavily inspired by this one fanfic I've been following. Write like the authors you love, right?
@Petall
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Hura tried his best not to get attached... but he was just a little too nice (and naive) for Stormcatch work. For a while Hura's machine kind of felt like the forgotten plotline to me, so I'm glad I found a good time and way to conclude. And I'm happy to hear that my fight scenes are praise-worthy :D Like I said in my last Pack post, my fight scene writing style has been heavily inspired by this one fanfic I've been following. Write like the authors you love, right?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 581 - Lull[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @AThousandSuns @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @PyroWyvern @Wickett @TinPinLyn @aliciawonderland @Asphoxia @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @Kavryn @MLPMDog @TropicalDiamond[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=fancy silver-plated buckle] [b]Sentence:[/b] Writing -----[/center] It had taken the whole clan working together to dig a grave big enough for all five of the casualties that had been left behind. Miles had requested that anything metal that any of the dragons had been wearing be removed; Cale's armor, Hura's tool belt, and more sat in a pile nearby, to be dealt with later. Dina crouched at the edge of the hole. She was even kind of sad to see Hura and Cale gone, but her thoughts focused on Viper. She sighed. She'd never been one for goodbyes. "I'm sorry I had to call you in. If only the work had gotten done sooner. Or you had left as soon as your job was done. But we did our job, right? Both of us. I'll go back to the Oculus, tell them all about what happened, and they'll be proud of you." Dina realized, then, that they may not have driven off Stormcatch forever. They let the rest of the party go. They shouldn't have done that. Now Stormcatch would know of the convergence. She had no idea how dedicated they might be to getting their claws on it again. She looked around at the other dragons, whispering their own goodbyes. Maybe she wouldn't go back to the Oculus just yet. She'd send them a letter instead. They would understand. ----- Yeah I really didn't know what to write but I felt like I needed to say something. Plus I needed to wrap up Dina's arc without her leaving.
Day 581 - Lull
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @AThousandSuns @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @PyroWyvern @Wickett @TinPinLyn @aliciawonderland @Asphoxia @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @Kavryn @MLPMDog @TropicalDiamond
Pull:
Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle
Sentence: Writing
It had taken the whole clan working together to dig a grave big enough for all five of the casualties that had been left behind. Miles had requested that anything metal that any of the dragons had been wearing be removed; Cale's armor, Hura's tool belt, and more sat in a pile nearby, to be dealt with later.
Dina crouched at the edge of the hole. She was even kind of sad to see Hura and Cale gone, but her thoughts focused on Viper.
She sighed. She'd never been one for goodbyes. "I'm sorry I had to call you in. If only the work had gotten done sooner. Or you had left as soon as your job was done. But we did our job, right? Both of us. I'll go back to the Oculus, tell them all about what happened, and they'll be proud of you."
Dina realized, then, that they may not have driven off Stormcatch forever. They let the rest of the party go. They shouldn't have done that. Now Stormcatch would know of the convergence. She had no idea how dedicated they might be to getting their claws on it again.
She looked around at the other dragons, whispering their own goodbyes. Maybe she wouldn't go back to the Oculus just yet. She'd send them a letter instead. They would understand.
Yeah I really didn't know what to write but I felt like I needed to say something. Plus I needed to wrap up Dina's arc without her leaving.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Aw, that's a sad update... So many dragons gone! I'll be interested to see where the story goes now that this section is coming to a close.
Aw, that's a sad update... So many dragons gone! I'll be interested to see where the story goes now that this section is coming to a close.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
I'll be interested to see where it goes too :P For the first time in a while, I don't really have any major plot threads I can fall back on.
@Petall
I'll be interested to see where it goes too :P For the first time in a while, I don't really have any major plot threads I can fall back on.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 582 - Commiserate[/i][/b] [size=1]@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @AThousandSuns @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @PyroWyvern @Wickett @TinPinLyn @aliciawonderland @Asphoxia @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @Kavryn @MLPMDog @TropicalDiamond @Aetherstorm[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=mistral beetle] [b]Sentence:[/b] 20-30 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] Much of the clan was recovering well from their battle with the Stormcatch scouts. One day, though, Corvin noticed Sylvia sitting apart from the others, chin on the ground, looking lost. Corvin couldn't literally sense emotions like his father, but, perhaps because of that lineage, he was still very good at reading dragons. [i]Of course[/i], he thought. [i]She's lost more than just some friends.[/i] He moved to go over to Sylvia, then paused. Cadmium had told him how he projected his emotions onto others; Corvin didn't want to drive Sylvia away, or make her feel worse. There had to be a way of controlling what he was doing, though... [i]I want her to be happy, even though we're sad.[/i] Corvin repeated the phrase to himself like a mantra a few times, then walked over to where Sylvia lay. She looked up as he sat beside her. "Hey, Cor," she sighed. Corvin gave a sympathetic smile. "Hey." [i]I want her to be happy, even though we're sad.[/i] The two sat in silence for a while. Corvin absently started fidgeting, rolling his pearl between his paws. After a moment, Sylvia started doing the same with the opal she still carried everywhere. Finally, Sylvia spoke up. "You grew up without your mother, didn't you?" Corvin looked over, caught off guard. "...Yeah, I guess we did." "Do you miss her?" Corvin thought about that. "It sounds bad, but... no. Cad and I never even knew our mother. It's hard to miss someone you've never even met. You're lucky to have had her around, even for just a while." [i]I want her to be happy, even though we're sad.[/i] Sylvia actually smiled a little at that. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." A sudden thought made Corvin chuckle. "You know, if anything, Miles has been more of a mother to Cad and me. If he were gone..." Corvin grew serious again. "I don't know what I'd do." The idea of Miles as Corvin's mother got a chuckle out of Sylvia too. "Thanks for being here," she told Corvin after another pause. "Just being around you... it's made me feel a bit better, you know?" ----- -So I was kinda hoping to have a particular Special Thing happening during Greenskeepers, but I... kinda just forgot to write in between then and now lol. And I need to get a couple of threads going before I can do a filler chapter like that, so I can't jump straight to it. Oh well.
Day 582 - Commiserate
@Kyrinasha @KCSquib @Caelyn @Tadi @Verdant @Silverhame @Ximena @MoonlitMage @Deathwolf555 @AThousandSuns @Muddledsketches @luckgandor @Violetah @Ezmara @xxWolfii @tigressrising @Neroli @Petall @DragonDraws @Tiirran @Emordnilap @Blackstone359 @clarax @Chelo @Amongthestars @Stormhawke @PyroWyvern @Wickett @TinPinLyn @aliciawonderland @Asphoxia @LilacsandFreedom @catmeow1 @Kavryn @MLPMDog @TropicalDiamond @Aetherstorm
Pull:
Mistral Beetle
Sentence: 20-30 battles in the Coliseum
Much of the clan was recovering well from their battle with the Stormcatch scouts. One day, though, Corvin noticed Sylvia sitting apart from the others, chin on the ground, looking lost.
Corvin couldn't literally sense emotions like his father, but, perhaps because of that lineage, he was still very good at reading dragons. Of course, he thought. She's lost more than just some friends.
He moved to go over to Sylvia, then paused. Cadmium had told him how he projected his emotions onto others; Corvin didn't want to drive Sylvia away, or make her feel worse. There had to be a way of controlling what he was doing, though...
I want her to be happy, even though we're sad. Corvin repeated the phrase to himself like a mantra a few times, then walked over to where Sylvia lay. She looked up as he sat beside her.
"Hey, Cor," she sighed.
Corvin gave a sympathetic smile. "Hey." I want her to be happy, even though we're sad.
The two sat in silence for a while. Corvin absently started fidgeting, rolling his pearl between his paws. After a moment, Sylvia started doing the same with the opal she still carried everywhere.
Finally, Sylvia spoke up. "You grew up without your mother, didn't you?"
Corvin looked over, caught off guard. "...Yeah, I guess we did."
"Do you miss her?"
Corvin thought about that. "It sounds bad, but... no. Cad and I never even knew our mother. It's hard to miss someone you've never even met. You're lucky to have had her around, even for just a while." I want her to be happy, even though we're sad.
Sylvia actually smiled a little at that. "Yeah, I suppose you're right."
A sudden thought made Corvin chuckle. "You know, if anything, Miles has been more of a mother to Cad and me. If he were gone..." Corvin grew serious again. "I don't know what I'd do."
The idea of Miles as Corvin's mother got a chuckle out of Sylvia too. "Thanks for being here," she told Corvin after another pause. "Just being around you... it's made me feel a bit better, you know?"
-So I was kinda hoping to have a particular Special Thing happening during Greenskeepers, but I... kinda just forgot to write in between then and now lol. And I need to get a couple of threads going before I can do a filler chapter like that, so I can't jump straight to it. Oh well.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Ooooooo, I can't remember if you've revealed Corvin's abilities yet, but I'm picking up what you're putting down here! What a sweet update, I love how he tried to cheer Sylvia up!
Ooooooo, I can't remember if you've revealed Corvin's abilities yet, but I'm picking up what you're putting down here! What a sweet update, I love how he tried to cheer Sylvia up!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96